LV

My Rooftop Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CAUTION! Before you read this chapter, read the continuation in the last chapter! Thank you for your cooperation. :)

 

 

 

She slowly opened her eyes as she tried to gain her consciousness. Her head hurts and her vision was spinning making her harder to ease the pain. She slowly looked up with her blurry vision when a group of mens where looking down at her with a smug smile on their faces.   "Wh-who are you guys?" she stuttered as she held her head. "Tss. Don't worry Princess, you're safe with us." a husky voice answered. Her vision finally cleared as she saw a bunch of thugs infront of her, infact they are the gangster in their school. The ones who always cause trouble, the delinquent ones.   "Wh-what do you want from me? Wh-where am I?" she bravely asked, her eyes were full of fear. A man with a messy hair crouched down infront of her as she placed his fingers on her cheeks and caressed it. She flicnhed at his touch. She was totally irked by them. "Don't be too excited, okay? We'll play with you later on." he smirked.   She moved her head, not wanting to be touch by his filthy hands. "What do you mean play?" she glared. "Oh, you know, the usual play we do, when we can here your loud moans." he chuckled. "Get out away from me!" she barked. "PLEASE! HELP ME! LET ME OUT!" she shouted. "There's no use in shouting in her sweetie. We're probably isolated from the city right now. So shoute as loud as you can because no one will hear you." he stated as he laughed with his friends. "Have some rest cause you'll need it." he said as they all went out.   She looked down as a tear escaped her eye. She's scared right now, she doesn't know what to do. She struggled with the ropes that was tied down on her hands and feet. She stopped when she realized it was useless. She just wants to go home now, she don't why it happened this situation to her. She closed her eyes and waited for someone to save her, she hoped.    ~  "Have you seen her?"    "No."   "How about you Hoya?"   "Nothing."   "God! Where could she be?" L groaned in frustration as he punched the wall. "Aish.. This is all my fault..if only I went with her then nothing bad could have happened to her." he stated as he curled his hands on his hands. "Don't say that, L." Sungyeol said as he patted his back.   "Guys!" Dongwoo shouted as he ran up to them. "What is it?" Sunggyu asked. "I asked some students around the school and they told that they saw Yoobin being carried inside a van." he stated. "Did they saw who carried her?" Woohyun asked. "I believe it was the thugs in our school." he answered.   "Thugs?" L muttered. "Come on, I know the place where they hideout is located to." Sunggyu said as everyone followed. They drove off with their own car. L was anxious and scared at the same time. His phone suddenly fell from his pocket. He opened her phone and a picture of Yoobin was shown. "Yoobin, I hope you're safe." L muttered as she touched her picture through the glass.

 

~

 

They all went out of their car. They end up in an isolated area with a abandoned building. "How did you know that this is where they hideout is located?" Dongwoo asked the leader. "I once saw them went inside that building when my dad told me roam around the city to put a perfect place for his next project." he answered. "Ahh.." they nodded.    "So, what's our plan of attack?" Sungyeol asked. "Come close." he whispered as they all huddled up to listen to the plan of their leader. "Do you all understand?" he asked and they all nodded. "Okay, now split." he commanded and everyone went to their positions. 

 

~

 

"Hey there sweetie! Are you ready for our little game?" the former man asked. Her body started to t
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter