LX

My Rooftop Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Here," she said as she placed down a paper infront of them. "What's this?" Gongchan asked as he picked up. "Why are you applying in here when you're already an employee?" he asked, confused. "I'm not applying." she answered.

"Then who's app--" he stopped as his eyes widened.

"BWO?" he blurted. "Ki-kim Myungsoo?" he stuttered. "Hmm."she firmly nodded. "Myungsoo is applying in here?" he asked. "Yup." she chirpped. "WHAT?!!" they all gathered around as they looked at the paper. Taemin grabbed the paper as he scanned it. "What's wrong? Why is he applying all of the sudden?" he asked curiously.

"I don't know." she shrugged. "He just asked me if I could a recommend some jobs for him." she added. "Eyyy..you don't look convincing at all," Taemin commented. "Aish..I'm telling you the truth, okay? So just tell me if he's in or not." she irritatedly said. "Okay, okay...no need to be moody. Just tell him to come tomorrow for the interview." he retorted. "Okay." she bluntly answered. "I'm leaving first." she said and bowed.

He was on her way out when he bumped a pole near the door. "Ouch!" she cried. "Are you okay?" Sulli ran up to her. "Yeah," she said as she rubbed her forehead. "I didn't see the pole in there." she softly chuckled. "So clumsy, tsk tsk tsk." Gongchan said as he slowly shook her head.

"Well, the pole is very visible, why didn't you saw it?" Sulli asked, confused. "I wasn't aware awhile ago." she answered. "Oh, just be careful next time." she said as she nodded.

 

 


"Oh! L!" she called as she saw L walking by the sidewalk. He stopped as he turned around. She waved as she hurriedly ran up to him. "I just passed your form but Taemin wants to interview you tomorrow." she stated. "Really?" he asked with a monotone voice. "Hmm." she nodded. "Yah, it seems like you're not happy." she commented as she nudged his arms.

"Oh, really then why are you---"

He suddenly pulled her towards him, making her land on his firm chest. She instantly blushed to the contact. "Are you okay?" he asked as she nodded. "You almost bump that pole right there." he said. "What?" she shot up. "What do you mean?" she asked as she pulled away.

He bent down to match his eye level. "Pabo." he flicked her forehead. She closed her eyes as she rubbed her forehead. "Ouch!"

"That's what you get for not looking on the way." he pointed out. "What do you mean? I obviously saw that pole." she retorted. "Really? Then why are you walking straight through it?" he asked sternly. "I was just..um..I.fine, you win." she sighed. "As I thought." he smirked and walked away.

She hissed as she made some faces on his back. He suddenly turned around as he looked at her. "Are you coming or not?" he shouted. "I'm coming." she yelled as she ran towards him.

 

 

Taemin sat there as he eyed the man infront of him up and down. He stared at him intently as if he's a criminal or something. The guy just sat there with his arms crossed on his chest as he looked at Taemin with his natural poker face and he sighed for the nth time, probably getting impatient because they were sitting in there for a whole 5 minutes and Taemin hasn't started the conversation yet.

"Aren't we gonna start the interview yet?" he asked trying to break the eye contact.

Taemin suddenly shot up as he heard him talk. "Oh, yeah." he said as he shuffled from his seat. He picked up the paper from the table as he read it with his eyes. "So," he cleared his throat. "Why did you apply for this job?" he asked. "I don't know," he shrugged. "I just want to make some money." he answered. "Money? You're the son of the second biggest company here in Korea and you're looking for money?" Taemin blurted.

"Yea, that's right." he bluntly answered. He sighed as he looked at the papers again. "Well, do you think you can do this job?" he asked. "Then why did I apply if I know that I can't do it." he retorted in a matter-of-fact tone. He balled his fist under the table as he gritted his teeth. "I was just asking since I don't think that you're the kind of person who knows how to work." he gritted. "Just tell me if I got the job." he proclaimed. He closed his eyes. *This dude knows how to talk.* He forced a smiled as he looked at him,"You're in."

"Great." he calmly said. "You can start tomorrow." he said. "Arasso." he stood up. "I'm leaving first." he bowed and left. She ran towards him as soon as she saw him went out. "So, did you get the job?" she excitedly asked. "Hmm." he nodded. "That's great." she smiled.

"Then it means that we're going to work together?" she asked. "I have no other choice." he answered. "Yah, that's mean." she pouted as she hit his arm. "Just kidding." he said as he hit his arm.

 

 

"We're here!' she proclaimed as they went in through the door. "You two are 5 minutes late." Taemin said. "Uh, sorry Taemin." she said. "It's okay, go and get change." he said as she nodded. His attention went to L. "Here," he said as he handed him a apron. "Wait, why are you giving him an apron?" she interrupted.

"He's not gonna start yet, he's still going to learn some stuffs." he said. "Really? Are you gonna teach him then?" she asked. "No." he answered. "Gongchan will." he smirked. "Good Luck." he said as he patted his back and left. Gongchan stood there with a smug smile on his face. "Follow me." he ordered as he left. She motioned him to follow him as he did. She ran towards Gongchan. "Be gentle, okay?"

"Don't worry, I will."

He started showing him around and they stopped to the heart of the shop, The Kitchen. He showed him some of the materials that are being used. "This is the coffee grinder, the coffee maker, the esperesso grinders..." he talked non-stop as he showed him all the stuff inside.

"Have you memorized them all?" he asked. "Hmm." he nodded. "Good." he smirked. "Now, I'm going to show you how to make some latte."

He started preparing as he walked around the kitchen just like a robot. "Done!" he proclaimed as he placed down the cup of latte. He did wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter