V

My Rooftop Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I was massaging the my neck while walking home. I said a luxurious car parked infront of the landlandy's house. "That's weird. A luxurious car parked in here?" I said as I looked at it. I went upstairs when I saw a man holding some bags going in the same direction as me. "Ahjussi, do you need help?" I asked. "Oh. Ani. Gwenchana." he smiled. "Oh.Arasso." I said as I followed him. 

 

Maybe he was the one the landlady was telling me about. "Oh. Yoobin! You're here." someone shouted. I saw the landlady talking to someone. "Nae.'' I shouted as I ran towards her. "Come and meet your new neighbor." she said. The guy turned around as his eyes widened. "YOU?!!" I exclaimed. KIM MYUNGSOO, is my new neighbor? What?   "You know each other?" the landlady asked. "Ani.It's just that we go to the same school." I answered frantically, still not believing that Kim Myungsoo is infront of me. "Oh. Is that so?" she said. I shyly nodded. "Arasso. Since you're his neighbor, Can you help him in these kind of stuffs? You know.." the landlady tilted her head. "Nae. I will." I answered. "Arasso. I'll leave first." she said as she left.

 

We stood there with silence. "Ehem. I'll just leave your luggages inside, Young Master." the guy I saw earlier said as he put it inside. He nodded. "I'll leave first, Young Master." he bowed at Myungsoo. 'You too, Miss." he said as he bowed to me. 'Nae. Jalga." I said as I waved at him. I looked back and I saw him glaring looking at me. "I'm Han Yoobin by the way." I said as I held out my hand. He just looked at me as his gaze went into my hand but he just stared at it with his cold expression.  

 

"Probably you know me already." he said. "Nae." I said as I rubbed the back of my neck and meekly smiled. "I'll give you a tour. Kaja." I said as I entered inside. I showed him the bathroom, kitchen and thigs that seemed abit complicated. He took a sit on his small bed as he leaned on the wall. "Can I ask you a question?" I bravely asked as I looked at him. He looked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter