Wedding Day~ ♡

Life Inspired

Author's Note : TaeTiSeo's Official Music Video For 'Twinkle' Is Finally Released <3

 

JESSICA'S POV

* Today's the day I officially become Donghae's wife! * I look to my left, I see Tiffany getting ready for her wedding too.

As Tiffany and Siwon were engaged too. Donghae decided on a double wedding.

Tiffany turned to me with a nervous expression on her face. " Sica-ah! I'm so nervous. "

I was nervous too but I had to be the older sister so I made her think positive. " Don't worry, Fany! Everything will be fine once you grab onto Siwon's hand. " I smiled brightly.

Tiffany smiled nervously. " Gomawo, Unnie! "

Tiffany had on a beautiful dress. Our mothers chose it for us. Apparently, my mother wanted me to change to a different wedding dress. She felt that the husband-to-be shouldn't know what dress his wife-to-be is going to wear. I was glad as the dress she wanted me to wear was very... Open...

Mrs. Hwang opened the door and behind her was my mother.

My mum walked towards me. " My darling, I can't believe you're already getting married. " My mother was almost going to cry.

" Umma! Don't cry! " I patted my mum's back.

My mum sniffed. " I can't let you go. But because Donghae's such a nice boy, I'll try! "

I giggled. " Keke~ Umma, Saranghae~ "

My mum picked up my bouquet and handed it to me. " C'mon, Darling! You're appa is outside. " My mum turned to Tiffany then Mrs. Hwang. " Congratulations Tiffany, Mrs. Hwang! " She said with a smile

Tiffany smiled brightly. " Gamsahabnida, Mrs. Jung! "

Mrs. Hwang smiled back and grabbed Tiffany's hand. " Thank you, Mrs. Jung. Congratulations to you and Jessica too. C'mon Tiffany. You're father's waiting outside too. "

Me and Tiffany followed out mothers out into the hallway. We saw our fathers standing there talking happily both looking handsome in their tuxedos. When they saw us they looked like they were going to cry.

I linked my arms into my appa's. " Appa. Kaja! "

Tiffany did the same. She gave her father a peck on the cheek. " Appa! I'll visit every chance I get! Let's go! "

We stood outside of the wedding hall and waited for the music to start. When it started, Me, my appa, Tiffany and her appa walked in together.

We saw our husbands-to-be standing at the "stage" waiting for us. Both looking handsome. I almost tripped but Tiffany was walking well in rhythm.

When we finally reached the podium, Donghae and Siwon took our hands.

The priest looked at me then Donghae, then at Siwon then Tiffany.

" Do you, Lee Donghae. Take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?  "

Donghae looked at me. " I do! "

" Do you, Jessica Jung. Take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband? "

I smiled and nodded. " Nae! I Do! "

The priest looked at the people sitting on the white benches. " Is there anybody in this wedding hall against this marriage? Speak now or forever shall this couple remain! "

There was a silence. " Then I may now pronounce you husband and wife. You may- "

Donghae put up his hand. " Excuse me, sir. But, my friends here need to have theirs done too. This is a double wedding! "

The priest smiled. " I understand, Mr. Lee Donghae. " The priest turned to Tiffany and Siwon.

" Do you, Choi Siwon, Take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to cherish, to hold, to care for when sick, to love throughout all eternity? " 

Siwon nodded. " I Do~ "

" Do you, Tiffany Hwang, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, to cherish, to hold, to care for when ill and to love throughout all eternity? "

Tiffany smiled her eye smile. " I Do~ "

" Is there anybody in this wedding hall against this marriage? Speak now or forever shall this couple remain! "

Another silence. " Then i now pronounce you husband and wife. You both may now kiss the bride. "

Donghae kissed me, While Siwon kissed Fany.

Me and Fany threw out bouquets.

We got into a limousine and drove off to the airport for our honeymoon in JeJuDo Island. The bouquet landed in Yoona's hands, the other bouquet landed in Taeyeon's hands.

* I Hope Yoona finds her true love soon, since she caught MY bouquet.I have no doubt Taeyeon will marry LeeTeuk. * 

We drove off to the airport with our luggages in the car boot. 

I turned to Donghae. " Lee Donghae, Now, you're officially mine! " 

END OF JESSICA'S POV

-------------------------------------------------

catching A Bouquet. Don't tell me you all don't know what that means! o.O

It means they will be the next to get married. =)

Since the 'Yes' button for the poll before won. I'm going to have to continue the story after they get married too.

Their Wedding Tux and Gowns are below:

 

 

 

It's Not The End. Keep Subscribing =) 

989e064b3a407045405bbb24874662ef.gif

 

XoXo

JessYuLynn ♡

MeganSica

 

pink_spring_ribbon_divider_by_phoeberosepink_spring_ribbon_divider_by_phoeberosepink_spring_ribbon_divider_by_phoeberose

Don't Leave When The FanFic isn't Completed Yet~ =) 

 

Please Give My Tiffany Blog A Checkout~

SNSD~Tiffany's Blogger

 

Subscribe More! Motivates Me! =)))