Chapter 9: We are superstars. SURPRISE!

Pierrot: A Fool for You

 

 

She’ll wake up at 5:30 in the morning and deliver milk and newspapers. By 6:30 she’s already at their home cooking and by 7:30 breakfast is served. Cooking was another one of her hobbies. Her parents need to work so they left her to take care of her younger brother. After a few weeks she was forced to learn to cook for them to eat when her brother got a stomachache for eating the same thing two weeks in a row.

 

They all woke up from the smell from the kitchen, a thing that only happens when they’re on vacation on their parents houses. All of them got out from their room and went to the kitchen where sounds of frying and smell of mouthwatering food was coming. A silhouette of a woman greeted to them. Moving around the clean kitchen and humming to a tune they are not familiar of.

 

All of them where mesmerize with the atmosphere. The five of them wanted someday to make a family and live peacefully away from the eyes of media, waking up with the smell of food their wife cooked for them wearing a cute apron and this scene is exactly how each of them pictured it.

 

“Yeobo” muttered Junsu that was heard by the other members but decided to ignore it because they were all thinking the same. Realizing their presence, Hee Jin turned around making five hearts Skip a Beat. Cute they all thought.

 

“You made breakfast already?” said Yoochun coming out from his fantasy.

 

She looked up from fixing the table. “Yeah breakfast is ready”

 

“whoaah, it’s curry” Yunho exclaimed. This is one of his favorite foods. It’s been a while since they’ve eaten home cook meals. They are always eating take out foods and noodles or just order pizza since their too busy to cook and they can’t just go to restaurants they want. They’re the famous Dong Bang Shin Ki after all.

 

 

 

 

 

The moment she put down the hot curry they all started to dig in. They seemed to like it because none of them talked and all of them were just chomping the food down. “You think it’s too much breakfast?” she was worried they wouldn’t eat a heavy meal in the morning. This is her first time cooking for them and she wanted to make a good first impression.

 

“Absolutely not, I love curry” exclaimed Changmin while already getting another serving.

 

“This is delicious” complimented Junsu trying to swallow and talk at the same time.

 

“This is really delicious. It’s been a while since we’ve eaten something so delicious like this. Where did you learn this? Did you study at some culinary school or something?” asked Jaejoong. Receiving a compliment from him is something, after all since he’s also famous for his cooking skills.

 

“No I started cooking since I’m little. My parents were too busy to take care of us so I am always left home with my brother and I thought myself to cook since we need to eat” she explained.

 

“Where have you been all my life” Changmin stared at her with dreamy eyes which earned him a smack in the head from Yunho.

 

“HYUNG! What was that for?”

 

“Hee Jin shi don’t mind him. He’s just like that.” Yunho said to her. She decided to shrug it off, thinking that it’s just a guy thing.

 

“Hyung, I didn’t know we had a blender before” they all looked at where he’s is pointing at.

 

“Junsu shi, that’s a coffee maker”

 

“Isn’t it a juicer?” asked a confused Yoochun.

 

“You guys are idiots” said Changmin while asking for another serving. Boys will be boys she thought

 

“Yahh, what did you say?”

 

“Nothing Yoochun hyung. You should eat more.”

 

~*~*~*0~*~*~*~

 

I wonder what he’s doing right now. Maybe he’s going on a date with her? He’s short tempered so he probably broke up with her already. She’s persistent so they’ll probably still together. Arrghh will you stop thinking about him. What he do is none of your business, enough already Hee Jin. She sighed

 

“Hee Jin ah, Hee Jin ah,” Hongki waved his hand in front of her but got no response.

 

“Hee Jin shi!” Shin Hye shouted. That finally got her attention. She looked at them as if asking why they called her.

 

“We’ve been calling you forever. Where has your mind flown to this time?” she only answered with a shrug.

 

“Must be thinking about a guy.”

 

“What makes you say that?” asked Hongki.

 

“Only a guy can make a girl make that kind of expression” explained Shin Hye with hands on her chin.

 

“hey she’s a girl don’t compare her to you.”

 

“Yah, what is that suppose to mean?”

 

And off they go again with their everyday bantering. She didn’t say anything since she’s used to it. A customer came and their bantering stopped as Hongki attended since it was a girl.

 

Shin Hye wiped the counter “So Hee Jin, are you still working at that Mirotic bar?”

 

“No, I already got a new job, a house keeper.” She explained not wanting to get into details.

 

“Ohh, a house keeper is better and safer. So who do you work for?”

 

“5 guys”

 

“What five guys? You work for five guys!” Shin Hye’s voice was quite loud and tried to tone it down a bit. “How old are they?”

 

“I’m not really sure. Early twenties I guess.” answering her question.

 

“Isn’t that even more dangerous than working at a club” Shin Hye was concerned, she is her Japanese friend after all.

 

She shook her head. “They saved me when I was in trouble before. Besides they were barely home. After I cook breakfast I’ll leave the food in the table and come back at the afternoon to cook dinner. By that time they get home I already left and during weekends they also work so I’m also alone in that huge house all day doing chores.” She explained trying to appease Shin Hye.

 

Shin Hye still not convinced “But still 5 guys?”

 

“Gwenchana, I can take care of myself. Thank you for worrying.” she looked at her smiling.

 

Shin Hye sighed in defeat. “Just don’t do anything you’ll regret. All right” Hee Jin nodded earnestly and served the next customer who came in.

 

~*~*~*0~*~*~*~

 

 

 

She was done making breakfast and is tidying the house a bit while watching the music channel when a certain voice caught her attention.

 

Mirotic

 

[Jaejoong] Shijageun dalkomhage, pyeongbeomhage na ege kkeullyeo

Eonjena geuraetdeushi meonjeo mareul georeowa

[Changmin] modeun ganeungseong, yeoreodwo Oh~

 

She stopped what she was doing and continued to listen to the song.

 

[Junsu]sarangeun mwoda? mwoda! imi sushigeo Red Ocean

Nan, breakin' my rules again aljanha jiruhangeol?

[Yoochun]jogeum dachyeodo neon, kwaenchanha Oh~

 

[All] neon nareul wonhae neon naege ppajyeo neon naege michyeo

He eo nal su eobseo ([Yunho] I got you~ under my skin)

Neon nareul wonhae neon naege ppajyeo neon naege michyeo

Neon naui no ye ([Jaejoong] I got you~ under my skin)

 

Walking to the living room to where the sound is coming from

 

[Changmin] ne meorisogeul pagodeuneun nalkaroun nunbit

Na anigoseon umjigijido anheun chrome heart

[Junsu] nega seontaekhan giringeol Oh~

 

She stared at the familiar faces on the screen.

 

[Yuchun] hyeolgwaneul tago heureuneun su eok gae ui na ui Crystal

Machimnae shijakdwaen byeonshin ui kkeuteun na

[Yunho] igeotdo sarangeun anilkka? Oh~

 

Neon nareul wonhae neon naege ppajyeo neon naege michyeo

He eo nal su eobseo ([Yunho] I got you~ under my skin)

Neon nareul wonhae neon naege ppajyeo neon naege michyeo

Neon naui no ye ([Junsu] I got you~ under my skin)

 

hanged open and her eyes widened realizing who they are.

 

[Yunho] han beon ui kiseuwa hamkke-nari seondeuthan-ganghan ikkeullim

[Yoochun] du beon ui kiseu, tteugeopge teojyeobeoril geot gateun ne shimjangeul

[Yunho] Yeah~ neoreul gajyeosseo [Yunho/Yoochun] You know you got it!

[Changmin] Yeah~~~~

[Yunho]Come on! Come on! ([Junsu] I got you~ Under my skin)

 

[All/Yoochun] ne kkumsoge nan neol jibaehaneun mabeobsa nae jumune

[All/Yoochun]neon dashi geuryeojigo isseo I got you~ Under my skin

 

She kept staring at the screen not even blinking trying to make sure what she is seeing is real.

 

[All/Yoochun] My devil's ride, deoneun sumeul goshi eobjanha geureohdamyeon

[All/Yoochun] ijen jeulgyeo buneunge eotteolkka? ([Junsu] I got you~ Under my skin)

 

The door opened and revealed a half asleep Jaejoong with his bed hair still yawning.

 

“You guys are celebrities?” she yelled to him in shock. Jaejoong looked at her confusedly then at the TV.

 

Neon nareul wonhae neon naege ppajyeo neon naege michyeo

Hae eo nalsu eopseo ([Yoochun] I got you~ under my skin)

 

Finally realizing what she meant he smiled at her half heartedly while rubbing the back of his neck, unsure on how to react and how to approach the situation. They both turned their heads as the song continued.

 

Neon nareul wonhae ([Jaejoong] Yeah! Yeah! )

 neon naege ppajyeo ([Jaejoong] Yeah! Yeah! )

 neon naege michyeo ([Jaejoong] Yeah! Yeah! )

Neon na ui no ye

 

I got you~ under my skin

 

Jaejoong woke up the other embers. Changmin instantly dived to the couch and hugged pillow making himself comfortable. “So let me get this straight you guys are famous?” she still can’t believe that she’s working for celebrities.

 

They nodded “I’m sorry we didn’t tell you” apologized Junsu.

 

“So that’s why you guys seem familiar” she said in realization.

 

Yunho took the pillow from Changmin, “You’ve probably seen our picture somewhere, they’re everywhere actually”

 

“That’s also the reason why we hired you. You’re not a screaming fan and you’re not an anti fan right?”

 

“Jaejoong shi don’t worry I’m neither of those” she assured but still a bit shocked.

 

Yoochun who was sitting quietly before decided to make his presence known “And we would really appreciate it if you could keep working for Dong Bang Shin Ki a secret.”

 

She nodded in response.

 

“Thank You Hee Jin shi for being understanding” smiled Yunho.

 

~*~*~*0~*~*~*~