7: Golden Rule: who has the gold makes the rule

Pierrot: A Fool for You

A short Chapter I think. maybe i'll update one more. hehe

“Hee Jin, are you alright?”ask Shin Hye who was checking her body up and down.

“Are you hurt any where? Who did this to you? Common, give me a name and I’ll beat them up to death” said an angry Hongki who was already balling his fist.

“I’m fine, there’s no one to beat up I just fell of the stairs, a really long stairs. I fell really hard and hit many parts of my body. I wasn’t looking where I was stepping and I slipped since it was slippery. Did I mention that the stairs is really really long?” she lied hoping they would believe her. Actually she was touched that they care for her even though they’ve only known her for a short time.

She looked at the visible green bruises in her arm. She tried to cover them but it was quite hard since they are everywhere. She put on some cheap make up she bought at some stand out of need to cover her now purple and greenish skin but some of them still shows. Silently she thanked the gods her money didn’t completely go to waste.

~Flashback~

“I told you to have the money by now didn’t I?” the man with the crooked teeth shouted as he hit her in the face while his minions or what she calls them held her in place.

Her vision blurred from the impact and she felt light headed. “Where can I possibly get that much money?” Her reasoning only earned her a blow in the stomach.

“, my wife is in labor right now so let me get to the point. If you don’t have the money by next time you are dead, you hear me?” The crooked teeth man looked at her in the eye and pushed her to the ground with her back and head hitting something hard. The other guys who were snickering earlier stared to kick her everywhere without even minding where they’ll hit her.

“This is your last warning” was the last thing she heard before the crooked teeth guy slapped her again leaving her as she fell to the ground barely conscious.

~End of Flashback~

“Just be careful next time and watch your step”

“Witch is right. You should take care of yourself more. You’re like a walking danger zone. That everybody should be aware off” added Hongki.

“yeah” she responded. I didn’t know how my life went like that.

~*~*~*0~*~*~*~

Hee Jin just got off from Mirotic when a pair of arms grabbed her and drag her took a dark alley. The sense of déjà vu hit her as she found herself in the same dark alley at the same time of the night only with a different set of guys not this time, gangsters. Not in this alley again. You really need to quit this job or your really going to die here Hee Jin.

 “So where’s our money?” his rotten breath echoed in her ears. She was so scared she couldn’t find the words to even talk. The man looked at her with evil eyes. “You still don’t have it huh?”

“I I promise you that uhhmp.” her words were cut off as the man hit her in the stomach great the bruises you gave me last time haven’t even healed yet.

“You’re really testing my patience aren’t you ?” growled the black jacket guy.

 

“If you don’t have money just pay us using your body” said another smiling disgustingly while playing with her hair.

 

“Don’t you dare touch me!” she shouted and bit the man’s hand who was twirling her hair. The man lost his hold on her and she used the opportunity to try and break free but the other guy grabbed her by her hair.

 

“” he shouted and slapped her in the face a few times until she can taste blood in and her vision starts to blur. After making sure that she doesn’t have any energy to run anymore they released her and she slumped to the ground.

 

“I was being nice and you bit me” the man knelt down to her level and grabbed her hair again and she came face to face with him, an ugly man with an ugly scar.

“What this nice guy is trying to say is work for us. You work and we get your salary. Our boss owns a few clubs and you can work there or if you don’t want random guys ing you every night just sell yourself to some dirty old very rich men. The latter is better if you ask me. Well that’s if you don’t go to some crack old man who has insane fantasies.” The man also knelt down to her level and looked her in the eyes. “I don’t really care what you prefer as long as we get the money.”

“Just work at the club and I’ll be one of your regular customers. Just sleep with a few guys and you’ll be paid in no time. Be good in bed and they’ll give you lots of tips too.” Just the thought of this guy touching her makes her want to die already. Like I would let anyone touch me. I’ll rather kill myself first than be a e, I’ll never step that low.

“No no, I I’ll do anything just don’t mak urrgh” the man hand slapped in the face and the other give her a punch in the stomach. She can’t feel it though, her body already numb to the pain. She was already breathing hard but managed to stay conscious. You can’t die like this. It would be such a shame if you die in these bastard hands. You can get through this. Don’t you dare sleep if you do who knows where you’ll wake up.

“Tsk tsk, you don’t really get it do you. I was being nice and asking you which high way to hell you prefer. Fine I’ll just choose for you.” He scanned her from top to bottom. “Your face is not that bad”. He grabbed her waist and starts to touch her everywhere. She tried to resist but her efforts only made the men laugh “Your body is quite good and I’m guessing you’re still tight” the man stood up and looked at the other guy. “I think we should just sell her, some old geezer will surely fancy her”

“You you can’t” her voice trembled for some reason, her body screaming in pain or the panic she’s feeling, she can’t tell which. Her voice barely a whisper as if talking to her herself not to the man in front of her; “you can’t do that.”

“No, actually we can. It’s in the contract you signed. And besides you’re alone here right, your family probably won’t know a thing of whatever happens to you. And even if they do I doubt if they could do so much about it” he smirked while others laughed while looking at her.

“Nobody would even know if we kill you right here, right now” said the other man as he whispered in her ear bringing a knife to cutting her a little, making her bleed.

“I’ll know”

 

A cliff hanger, though I think you guys already guessed who it is.

Please do comment and subscribe. I want to know what you think about this story and the places where I need to improve more.

@Purplecrown: well I hope that would never happen and i'll try to update as much as possible :)