3: I Need to Get Out of Here

Pierrot: A Fool for You

He looked at her. Her lips were bleeding and she has bruises everywhere, her shirt was torn showing a view that he would love to see but not at this moment. He took of his jacket and covered her. Poor girl she might get traumatized for the rest of her life because of what happened to her. He thought as he sped up and stepped on the gas.

(-_-)(-_-) (-_-)(^0^)(-_-)(-_-) (-_-)

As soon as they arrived home with him carrying her bridal style s bombarded him with questions.

“Hyung what happened to her?”

“Who is she?”

“Is she alright?”

“What did you do to her?”

“Should we call the police?”

“Should we take her to the hospital?”

“Shut up guys. I’ll explain it later.”

“Take her to the spare room.” Yunho instructed. They all followed him. He laid her on the bed and covered her with the sheets

“I saved her. She was almost by three guys. She fell unconscious due to shock probably. I don’t know her but she’s Japanese. I can’t take to the police or the hospital because the media will surely find out and you how they are.” He explained to them answering all their questions earlier.

“She must be really scared” said Changmin looking at her with pity in his eyes

“They’ve been rough on her She has bruises all over her body. Some cuts here and there and the side of her lips is bleeding poor girl.” Yoochun said examining her body like a doctor.

“Hyung’s right. We should get her treated and have her clothes changed” instructed Yunho, his leader and brother instincts taking over.

“Those bastards, they should die. No girl deserves to be treated like this” said a furious Changmin. “Hyung what happen to those guys?”

“They got away. I couldn’t exactly run after them and leave her in a dark alley like that” Jaejoong clenched his fist. He was mad that those bastards who violated this girl got away. But he couldn’t really do anything about it. If he left her there and chase after those bastards she’ll probably get by another guy there. And he can’t really abandon a girl like that if he did he doesn’t deserve to be called a man.

“I’ll get the first aid kit and the cleaning lady to change her” volunteered Junsu.

(+_+)

She can feel their hands touching her, their voices laughing, enjoying and having pleasure in seeing her pain. She can see the guys face staring at her, smiling like a devil that will eat her.

“PLAESE STOP! DON’T TOUCH ME! LET ME GO!” She screamed waking up from the nightmare that was once a reality.

~*~*~*0~*~*~*~

DBSK were all still sleeping when they heard a scream. They instantly knew where it came from and immediately rush there. She was screaming and thrashing around, swinging her arms back and forth   just like the night before. It pained them to see a girl like this. Jaejoong was the one who approached her and just like what he did before, he hugged her to calm her down.

“Shush, there there, it’s all right you’re safe now.” He said to her ear giving her a reassuring smile. The other guys just stood there watching. They didn’t really know what to do during this kind of situation. They’re used to girls screaming their names but not a scared girl screaming and crying from being assaulted.

“Remember me? I saved you last night” Jaejoong looked into her eyes looking for recognition but she looked sideways avoiding his eyes and only nodded. Realizing she didn’t want to talk, they all left her. They didn’t want to see a girl like her hurt and broken so when Yunho suggested in giving her some space they all followed.

~*~*~*0~*~*~*~

Yunho and Junsu were preparing the table, Yoochun and Changmin were making coffee and Jaejoong just finished his cooking when she went out of from the room.

She immediately bowed and said “thank you for saving me last night. I’ll be going now” as soon as she finished she dashed to the door and left. They were all stunned of what she did none of them were able to move. After Jaejoong finally got back to his senses he runs out of the door to follow her.

After Jaejoong followed her the rest of the guys began to eat.

“What the heck was that? We were all worried about her all night. We took care of her and treated her injuries and she left just like that” said Junsu. He wasn’t really mad just disappointed.

“It’s not like that. She almost got last night then she woke up with 5 guys surrounding her. Earlier when she walks out from Jaejoong hyung’s room she immediately bowed. She didn’t even look at us. She must be scared of guys that she wants to get out of here fast. She didn’t even notice she was only wearing Jaejoong hyung’s shirt and boxers” Yoochun explained

“Yeah, and also she was bare feet. I think she’ll be scared of guys in general” Yunho added as they all nodded and agreed.

~*~*~*0~*~*~*~

Hee Jin’s P.O.V

 “Shush, there there, it’s all right you’re safe now.” She heard that voice again, the voice that saved her from being tainted. She calmed down and looked around. There are unfamiliar faces everywhere.

“Remember me? I saved you last night”

Yes I remember you. You’re the one who saved me.

She was glad that they left. She was still traumatized from last night and doesn’t want to get anywhere near men. I.. I.. I need to get out of here away from all of those guys. I can’t trust anyone anymore. They only want the same thing. I want to go home. Home I want to go home. Otoosan okaasan I want to go home she screamed in her head as tears started to build around her eyes again. But she didn’t give them anytime to pour because she already stood up and went out.

She bowed to them no meeting any of their eyes. She can’t look at them because she knew that she’ll remember those guys who attempted to her. Eyes that stare at her while smiling like a devil at her suffering. She dashed out after saying thank you only to be pulled by her hero.

“DON’T TOUCH ME!” she shouted when his hands came in contact with her arms.

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to scare you” he immediately let go of her hand. “You should stay and eat with us.” He said but only got silence as response. “I understand. I’ll just take you home alright” she shook her with her head down low declining his offer. “You seem not to notice it but you’re wearing my clothes. You’re not wearing any bra and my boxer shorts will surely attract attention in public.” She immediately crossed her arms over her chest covering her trembling body. “So can I take you home now?” she finally nodded. He smiled satisfied that the won.

The ride to her house was quiet. None of them dare to speak. Jaejoong was concentrated on the road while Hee Jin is looking outside the window. Finally Jaejoong decided to break the ice.  “If you’re wondering who change your clothes we got the cleaning lady to do it but I’m the one who treated you wounds” she finally looked at her.

“Arigatou”

“You thanked me twice already that’s enough” he smiled.

"No I can’t say thank you to you enough times. I really am indebted to you” she said as she bowed her head again.

He smiled. She’s a really nice girl and it’s not fair for her for her to go all through this pain. Those bastards should all die and go to hell. He thought to himself.  “Is this where you leave?” he asked as he stepped gently on the breaks.

“Hai, Arigatou for taking me home” she bowed again. And she got the down from the car and bowed another, a ninety degree bow this time before she went her way and disappeared.


Comment and Subscribe…..

 

Thanks to @HeeHyo for subscribing..

 

@PurpleCrwon : Thank you very much and please continue to do so in the future, I’m learning lots and the long comments are generously appreciated. I’ll listen to your words well, kekeke.