Chapter 16: Haptic Part 1- Scardy cats and pet names

Pierrot: A Fool for You

Here’s the SNSD & DBSK video that inspired this chapter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chz3voy35C8


“Common jagiya we need to go.” Hee Jin didn’t have time to react and protest since Junsu already stood up and left to pay for their meal.

 

When they arrived at Lotte world, looking at the exciting rides Junsu and Hee Jin’s face lit up in excitement. “Hee Jin this is your first time in Lotte world right?” Hee Jin nodded. “Then let’s take a picture for memories.” Junsu pulled out his phone and they both posed in a peace sign.

 

“Junsu let’s ride that” Hee Jin pointed. Junsu was a bit taken back seeing the passengers scream for their lives as the boat swing more than 180 degree. A bit nervous, Junsu nodded in excitement and grabbed Hee Jin’s hand to the queue line. There weren’t many people around. SM entertainment took care of the number of people that can get in that day; they don’t want any casualties during DBSK filming. And right now Junsu was very thankful for that.

 

Hee Jin and Junsu screamed their heads off as they hold onto the railings like their life depends on it. They had fun so much that they rode it twice more before Hee Jin pulled Junsu to the roller coaster and other rides that will make you throw your insides out. They went to rapids after their third time at the roller coaster and both were drenched from head to toe. Hee Jin’s shirt hugged her skin making her white shirt see through exposing her black bra.

 

Junsu saw it he turned a few shades of red and tries to look away but still glancing every now and then. He was about to tell her about it but decided against it knowing it will only embarrass her and make uncomfortable so instead he made a suggestion “I think we should go to where they’re filming”. Actually he wanted to give her something to cover her up but he was just wearing a shirt and at this moment it was equally dripping wet as well.

 

“Why? Do they need you now?” a clueless Hee Jin asked, worried if she was holding him back.

 

“No, but you need a new set of clothes.” Hee Jin looked at where Junsu was pointing. She instantly covered her chest and her face turned even redder than that of Junsu’s.

 

“We also need to rest for a while my head’s spinning; I think I’m going to throw up.” He said to relieve her from embarrassment and it was partly true.

 

Junsu greeted the staff and asked if the stylist could lend her some clothes. Not being able to say no even if she’ll get scolding later the stylist dragged Hee Jin to the dressing room giving her the clothes SNSD refused to wear saying that it’s not good enough.

 

When she got out she saw the rest of the guys filming. She went to Junsu’s side who was sitting on the bench under a tree with his eyes closed in his new clothes. Seeing her ride buddy take a rest Hee Jin also felt light headed. The extreme rides are finally getting on her. That’s why she didn’t argue when the stylist dragged her even if she could just have waited for her clothes to dry or just rode some ride that could dry her clothes, just thinking of rides made her stomach turn. I think I need to rest.

 

She sat beside Junsu who felt her presence and immediately rest his head on her lap making himself comfortable. She is so nauseous that she didn’t mind at all.

 

“ommo Junsu oppa is this your girlfriend?” Jessica’s voice interrupted their peaceful and quiet moment.

 

Hee Jin and Junsu’s eyes opened his head turning a bit to face Jessica but still not moving from her lap. “Yeah, she’s my Jagiya.”

 

“Jagiya? she’s my Yeobo.” Changmin came behind Jessica and lift Junsu’s leg to sit at the other end of the long bench.

 

“Dear you’re here” Yoochun came and stood beside Hee Jin as he joins their little game.

 

“Hey Junsu where have you been with my wife?” Yunho taunted with a jealous voice as he walked to them with Jaejoong and Tiffany behind him. “Wifey, he didn’t annoy you all day did he?” Yunho patted Hee Jin on the head, chuckling seeing Junsu make a face.

 

The three SNSD girls frown a bit and stared at Hee Jin as if sizing her up. Hee Jin noticing their stares felt uneasy “I’m Hee Jin, nice to meet you.” She bowed her head a bit to show some respect.

 

“Jagiya? Yeobo?” Jessica’s high pitched voice repeated with a tone that she’s obviously not liking what she’s hearing.

 

 “Dear? Yoona smiled through gritted teeth.

 

Tifanny ‘s mouth twitched as she smile “Wifey?”

 

The three of them looked at Jaejoong like asking ‘you what do you call her?’

 

“Baby! I call her baby!” Jaejoong shouted not wanting be left behind by and lose.

 

Hee Jin grunted not liking where this is going. “I think I’m going to be sick.” She muttered because they are obviously giving her a headache. She tapped Junsu’s shoulder motioning for him to move so she could stand up. Yoochun immediately replaced her position as Junsu made himself comfortable once again on Yoochun’s lap.

 

Hee Jin went to the comfort room not far from the bench where all them are. They stared on to her back and realized for the first time what she was wearing and how good the dress looked on her.

 

Hey isn’t that the dress I rejected? Yoona thought.

 

“Waah, Yeobo looks hot! Are you two on a date or something?” Changmin tapped Junsu’s legs

 

“Is she alright? She looks pale. You both look pale.” Yunho removed his sight from Hee Jin and glanced at Junsu.

 

Junsu got up and went to a sitting position with Yoochun on his left and Changmin on his right. “We rode that, that and that a few times” pointed to the rides tall, big and extreme rides.

 

“Yaah! you made her ride those?” Changmin scolded as he hit his hyung’s legs not so softly.

 

“No, SHE made me ride those.” Junsu sighed; looking like his soul was about to left his body. “The roller coaster was really scary I thought I was going to pee myself but it was fun as hell if you ride it with her.”

 

“Hey I want to play with her too.”

 

“Yoochun oppa you could play with me.” Yoona clasped her hands on her chest and act cute which the girl that she is.

 

“Sure we’ll play after when we finish filming” Yoochun smiled.

 

Yoona’s face lit up but soon turned to confusion “but why is she wearing my dress?”

 

Junsu’s face turned red. “We rode the rapids and our clothes got wet. Hee Jin was wearing a thin shirt and I don’t want her to get sick.”

 

The rest of DBSK looked at Junsu. They know what really happed they are men after all besides Junsu’s red face gave it all. “Lucky dolphin” Changmin snorted as he hit his hyung’s legs for the second time.

 

“Jaejoong oppa I want to play too. I want to ride those” tiffany pointed to a particular ride. “let’s ride it later?” her tone was a questioning one but her words aren’t. Jaejoong nodded. Actually he wanted to talk with Hee Jin and apologize formally but he wouldn’t refuse Tiffany and make her ride alone. They are shooting a CF together and he needs to take care of his co-worker and her hoobae.

 

Hee Jin came back looking better. Her color returned but still a bit pale. Yunho’s arms went around Hee Jin shoulders as she got to their spot. “Are you alright now wifey?”

 

Hee Jin nodded “better”.

 

“Hey let the ladies sit” Yunho motioned for the three to stand up. Jessica, Tiffany and Yoona immediately sat at the bench taking all the space since the bench can only hold three people.

 

“Thank you, I’m tired.” Jessica fanned herself as she straighten her clothes.

 

“My legs are killing me” Tiffany removed her heels and massaged her legs.

 

“Yeah we’ve been standing since this morning at the elevator scene.” Yoona stretched her long legs.

 

“Woow you guys are beautiful” Hee Jin suddenly said praising them. They’re eyes are so big and their skin is so smooth. They look like a living mannequin.

 

The three were surprised by her compliment and blushed a bit not expecting it at all. “Thank you Hee Jin shi. You look good too. I’m Tiffany by the way” Tiffany introduced as she held out her hands that Hee Jin immediately took.

 

“Yeah you look good I that dress makes me regret that I didn’t choose that one to wear myself. I’m Yoona by the way.”

 

“Yoona shi this dress is yours?! sorry I didn’t mean too.”

 

“It’s alright. I have lots of dress and I can’t wear them all.” Yoona isn’t really a bad person. She’s a nice friend but you wouldn’t want to get on her bad side either.

 

“I’m Jessica and no need to be formal were same age aren’t we?.”

 

Hee Jin nodded. She knew they were idols too but she’s quite unsure if they belong to a group like DBSK does or individual talents. Forgive her for not watching too much. She was busy working on part time jobs and studying so she doesn’t have time to check what’s on TV. She wanted to ask them but she doesn’t want to offend them either so she just kept quiet.

 

Yoochun noticed her dilemma. “Hee Jin shi you finally met Girl’s Generation’s ~~” Yoochun pointed to Jessica signaling her to say her name.

 

“Jessica”

“Tiffany”

“Yoona” they said themselves. They’ve introduced themselves a million times wherever they go that they were in perfect synchronization.

 

“You should meet the other members of Girls Generation as well you’ll like them too their also beautiful and nice.” Yoochun repeated their name to make sure Hee Jin got it.

 

“Not to mention hot.” Changmin added. The three blush crimson red but didn’t say anything.

 

“Changmin ah stop making them uncomfortable” Junsu slapped the makhnae’s shoulder lightly.

 

“I’m just telling the truth” Changmin chuckled.

 

The director came over to them and said that they’re going to film the whack a mole scene. Yunho and Tiffany would be playing. Yunho would be too focused on playing the game and impressing tiffany he wouldn’t notice she already left with Jaejoong.

 

 “Jaejoong hyung Yunho hyung you guys need to film. We’ll play around first with the girls.”

 

“But I want to play too” Tiffany whined cutely and truth be told she is really cute.

 

“Don’t be jealous, we’ll play later when their filming their parts.” Jaejoong assured Tiffany hinting that they’re the one to be jealous of later.

 

“Guys the director’s calling you.” Junsu pointed to the director who was shouting at them.

 

Yunho, Jaejoong and Tiffany went to the set while the rest went around. “Our filming would be at night and we have lots of free time by then where do you guys wanna go?” Changmin asked in no one particular as he looks around the amusement park.

 

“Oppa can we eat first? I’m hungry and we need energy” Yoona suggested.

 

“Yeah let’s eat first, I want pizza. You guys okay with pizza?”

 

Everyone nodded on Yoochun’s craving. Junsu and Hee Jin weren’t really hungry because of the big meal they had before so they decided to only buy some smoothie.

 

“So Hee Jin shi who’s the real boyfriend among our Oppa’s?”

 

Hee Jin was thankful that she wasn’t eating pizza right now or she would have choke to death. Jessica’s question caught her off guard. “None of them, I work as their house keeper.”

 

Jessica took another slice of pizza. “You mean you’re not dating any members of DBSK?”

 

Hee Jin nodded “Do you have a boyfriend?” Yoona sipped her cola as their SNSD interrogation continues. Hee Jin shook her head no.

 

Jessica and Yoona looked at each other and smiled wide. “Really? we are going to help you find a boyfriend. I’ll introduce you to cute guys. We know a lot” Yoona’s eyes twinkle in excitement. Their company forbids them to date so they like to play cupid sometimes.

 

“Yeah we’ll introduce you to hot and good looking guys. How about Super Junior?” Jessica suggested. Suddenly Yoona and Jessica had their own world discussing Hee Jin’s future even Tiffany joined and made suggestions.

 

“Hey why are you trying to find my Yeobo a boyfriend. Don’t make her cheat on me. And besides hot? Good looking? I’m here aren’t I? Look at me I’m perfection.” Changmin stood proudly showing of his long legs and well built figure but the others just laughed at this childishness.

 

“Sit down Changmin we get it, your tall” Yoochun grabbed Changmin shoulders and pulled him down to his seat.

 

After eating pizza they went to a horror house. The boys screamed louder than the girls. There was a very high pitched scream when a dead body fell from the sky. Everyone thought it was Jessica but it turns out that it was Changmin that was shouting eomma. They’ve never been happy and scared at the same time; they even kept tripping all the way and was even pushing and pulling each other. All manners and poise are forgotten and out of the window.

 

Junsu got scared by a witch and dashed like he was running a race. The place was dark and somehow he hit a post and rolled to the ground making his head spin like he was riding the rotating tea cups again. Hee Jin came up to him. She was going to ask him if he’s alright but when she saw chucky was after them she decided to abandon the dolphin and broke into a run to save herself. Junsu realizing that all man is for himself stood up despite his painful head and also sprint to continue his race.

 

Yoochun stepped on Yoona’s foot causing her shoe to fall off. “Oppa my shoe!” she was scared out of her wits and her shoe is missing that she didn’t feel the pain when big foot stepped on her.

 

“I’ll buy you a new one.  Just don’t make me go back there. Yoona I want to live!” they were already in the next room and after a few more rooms they’re out of this place. Yoochun wouldn’t go back there for a shoe no matter how cute Yoona is. No, he loves himself too much to risk being eaten by a snake with three heads.

 

Dracula came out of the coffin and showed his fangs to Hee Jin. Hee Jin shouted and punched the lights out of Dracula out of reflex. Dracula turned out to be a real person and unfortunately for the part timer he’s now was supporting a black eye.

 

A monster suddenly came from behind and hugged Jessica growling. They screamed their hearts out as they look at the captive Jessica in the monsters arms. Yoona pulled Jessica. The monster wasn’t planning on letting the idol go but when he saw Changmin coming and was going to punch him he pushed Jessica to Yoona and went back to his hiding place. He won’t trade the current arrangement of his face for hugging an idol for a few seconds.

 

When they got out of horror house blood was drained from their faces and their mind wasn’t at the same state as it was before. “That was soo much fun!” Hee Jin shouted in happiness or relief that it was over.

 

“Yeah fun, let’s never go there again.” Yoochun was breathing heavily but smiling nonetheless.

“Agreed!” Five voices chorused while nodding.


Hehe today is my birthday so I decided to update. Please greet me. Keke.. =) this chapter was a fun chapter and represents one of my birthday wishes, going on a ‘date’ with the five of them. I know you guys are saying ‘yeah right in your wildest dreams!’ but I swear if I just saw a glimpse of them my mind would process it like ‘yup, I lived my life. it’s good to go’, keke just joking..

I don’t know how many times but I probably watched more than I should, the video of Jaejoong singing happy birthday in three versions. And every time I would, my insides goes on a flip imagining that he’s singing it for me.. hehehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwR0iMKTVMs

and thank you for subscribing. recently i just reached my goal of subscribers before I started this fic and i hope the numbers will continue to grow. plese continue supporting me and once again thank you for supporting my weirdness and continiue supporting until the end.

I’m feeling down these days so please help my lost soul and comment. It would really really cheer me up. And please do tell if you think that it’s getting boring and I make too many side comments and sarcastic.

 

Comments guys..and a happy birthday will do =)

Yoochun's pouting see....