Chapter 22: My Sanity

Pierrot: A Fool for You

 

 

Jaejoong lent her his clothes since she forgot to take some of her clothes because she wanted to live that place badly.

 

“Thank you” she was wearing his shirt that is too big for her and his pink Mirmo boxers. Wearing his clothing doesn’t bother and it’s actually comfortable since it’s big and cotton. But wearing a man’s clothing in the presence of five male isn’t comfortable at all.

 

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Yunho asked. The six of them were sitting in the kitchen and she’s drinking hot chocolate Yoochun made.

 

The hot liquid went down and calmed her nerves a little. “Yeah I’ll be fine. And thank you Jaejoong for lending me your clothes.”  She managed to put a small smile but in her head all Hee Jin could think about was the guy smiling and drooling with a knife on his calloused hand.

 

 

“Do you know that guy?” Yoochun poured her some more hot chocolate seeing she’s drinking like its not HOT chocolate.

 

“I’ve seen him before and we live in the same building. He would always take out the trash early in the burning and often times he would bump to me along the corridor.”

 

“He’s a stalker. He must have been keeping an eye on you.” Hee Jin shuddered at the thought. Having a stalker is one of the things she thought she’ll never have. Her looks isn’t stalker worthy and the coins in her purse isn’t too eye-catching to thieves.

 

“Jagiya how did that guy got inside your apartment?” Junsu asked using their pet names hoping it would ease her up a bit.

 

“I think he kicked the door.” With a thinking face on she honestly answered.

 

“You mean he kicked the door and it just opened?!” Jaejoong cannot believe her words. He kept quiet because he wants to give her a breather. But inside he was dying to ask her so many questions that she won’t even have time to answer. But hearing what happened, how the disgusting ert got in, the patient and calm Jaejoong is a goner.

 

Hee Jin nodded “I guess I have to fix that door when I get back.” Her mind already calculating how much it would cost and where she can find cheap labor and cheap doors.

 

“Oh No No No! You are so not going back there. You shouldn’t have even lived there in the first place. I’m surprised that building didn’t fall apart when that bastard kicked your door. That building looks it’s going down if the dog peed on its walls. If you go back there I’m sure what happened earlier would definitely happen again and you might not be so lucky and die next time. ” Jaejoong was pissed off. How can this woman want to get back to that dangerous place after almost being ? Is she really asking for a beating? Or is she really loose in the head?

 

“What Jaejoong is trying to say is you can’t go back to live there. That place isn’t safe for girls like you to live alone. If you go back there this kind of thing might happen again and what if the guy isn’t as stupid as the man earlier. What if he really you and worst what if the next one has friends with him. You see Jaejoong worries about you. We are worried about you. He just finds the worst words to say it.” Yunho explained or more like translated. Nobody understands Jaejoong better than he does. They are the Yunaje couple after all.

 

“But where am I going to live? That place is the best I can afford and it’s near your house so I don’t have to ride a bus every day.”

 

“Then just live here.” Jaejoong said it like it’s the most obvious thing in the world. Hee Jin was taken back a bit but the look on Jaejoong’s face says that he was dead serious. “The time you spend in this house is more than the time we spend sleeping here. You said before that you don’t need a big place since you only go there to sleep. Then why don’t you also do that here. We have a spare room that you can use.”

 

“Hyung’s right. You should stay here. We don’t need to call you every time we need something and you’ll have a nice and safe place to live. You don’t have to tire yourself of going back and front when we needed you. You also don’t have to pay any rent and save money. You can be our live in house keeper. It’s hitting lots of birds with one stone.” Changmin proposed to her.

 

The way Changmin explained it really does sound like a good idea and that it’s the best solution out there but she can’t help but feel uneasy about it. “But living with five guys is a bit~~”

 

“We are not going to do anything to you we promise. You trust us right?” Yoochun looked her in the eye and held her hand. Hee Jin stopped breathing and opened. ert burst inside her house, knife, ty maid outfit, gun, baseball bat, hamtaro boxers and now PARK YOOCHUN holding her hand. Phew, lots of things can happen in one night.

 

Hee Jin nodded not sure if her soul is still intact though “of~ of course I trust you guys.” There’s no one in this world she trust more than them.

 

“Then it’s settled starting today well tonight. You are going to be living with us.” Jaejoong made the decision for her.

 

It took a few seconds for that to process. “Wait. What? But” she tried to protest not sure if she even has a reason anymore. Her mind doesn’t function that well anymore because of what happened earlier or because all their stern gazes are on her, her present clothing didn’t help either.

 

“You live with men before right?” Yunho asked trying to find away to convince her. Jaejoong’s not the only one worried about her. It’s just being the leader of 4 mischievous guys with more than 800,000 people looking up at gives him a bit of leverage.

 

“I’ve lived with my father and brother before.”

 

“Then just think of it a living with your family because we are family.” Yunho’s tone of voice didn’t put any place for more discussion.

 

“Welcome to the DBSK’s house Jagiya.” Junsu squealed in his dolphin voice.

 

Yoochun gave her a teddy bear hug. “Let’s live together my dear.”

 

“Yeobo! You can even cook midnight snacks for me!” Changmin beamed at the thought.

 

What have I gotten myself into??? She thought but she can’t help but smile at these guys. I really owe you guys my life and also probably my sanity.