Chapter 23: I Want to Go Back

Pierrot: A Fool for You

 

 

            ~*~*~*0~*~*~*~

 

It has been a week since she started to live with them. She was really uncomfortable and thoughts of moving out kept going on her mind. But their efforts to make her feel at ease made her stay. How could she leave if everyone treats her nicely like she’s one of them?

 

She cooks their usual breakfast. Three members of DBSK are sitting on the table with Changmin eyes closed still half asleep. Junsu still has his bed hair and Jaejoong was wearing his favorite Hamtaro pajamas. Yunho was still probably out on his regular jogging and Yoochun is still in the bathroom.

 

“Good morning jagiya” Junsu is actually a morning person. He can smile and make jokes even if his soul is still left on his bed.

 

Changmin on the other hand is not a morning person. “I want my eggs scrambled.”

 

Jaejoong and Junsu stifled a laugh. “He said he wants his eggs scrambled” Jaejoong repeated.

 

“I heard him; I am going to scramble his eggs. Do you want me to scramble yours?” Hee Jin asked innocently having no idea what other story those words meant in a guys mind.

 

“Yes please I would love that.” Jaejoong was trying to hold his laughter but it soon died down as Changmin glared at them. If looks could kill Junsu and Jaejoong were probably dead already. Shim Changmin is definitely not a morning person.

 

Yunho came back from his jog and got settled down beside Hee Jin’s seat. As soon as he sat down Hee Jin gave him his meal and he immediately started eating. They are almost done when Yoochun emerged from the bathroom. He was wearing sweat pants and only sweat pants. His broad shoulders and well defined abs glistened in the morning sun. If this wasn't a daily sight for Hee Jin this would’ve make her heart stop and drop the plate on her hands. She remembered the first time she encountered a shirtless man in the bathroom. They removed the locks on their bathroom since all of them tend to lock the door and spend forever in there getting ready and the other members wouldn’t have time to finish on time and thus they were always late.

 

They don’t knock either. They said that all of them were guys and there’s no need for knocking since they walk in on each other doing anything. It mortified her but she eventually got used to it. She remembered one incident and her face turned a few shades of red.

 

~Flashback~

 

She just finished brushing her tooth when she heard a click sound. She turned around and saw that the door was slightly ajar and there was a hand sticking out with a hand phone on hand. She screamed and pushed the door earning a painful cry from the owner of the hand.

 

“Hee Jin we’re sorry our Jaejoong has a hobby of taking pictures when someone’s in the bathroom. He said he wants something personal that’s only for his eyes to see” Yunho apologized on ’s behalf. They were sitting on the couch DBSK was on their normal formation besides Jaejoong who was on the ground kneeling with his arms raised in the air for punishment and Hee Jin replacing his usual place on the couch.

 

“He’s not a ert or anything he just lost a few screws on his head.” Jaejoong glared at Changmin but didn’t retort back.

 

“And if it makes you any better he also took pictures of us when we needed privacy.” Junsu tried to lighten up the mood.

 

“I didn’t know it was you I thought it was Yunho” Jaejoong tried to find a way to lift her anger.

 

“Seriously?!” Yunho gaped at Jaejoong. Yunho, you’re the leader you’re not allowed to kill him even if he deserves it Yunho said to himself.

 

He Jin opened the phone on his hand and went to look at his pictures. Changmin, Yoochun and Junsu went closer to her to take a peak. Yunho was busy glaring at Jaejoong. The first picture was her in only her underwear her hands were on her back clasping her bra. She turned red and she clutched the phone tightly. The three cleared their throats and averted their eyes. The next picture was also her brushing her teeth with the towel wrapped around her head. She was wearing shirt this time but still have no pants.

 

“I’m going to kill this guy!” Her low almost growling voice sent shivers down their spine. And the five of them realized how pissing her off is such a bad idea. She browsed over the other pictures and her eyes widened in shock. They were telling the truth after all. There was a picture of Changmin doing the number two. And based from his expression he was having a hard time or he’s trying to hit a high note, a really HIGH note. Yoochun picking his nose and Junsu scratching his duck while brushing his teeth. “HYUNG!!” The three shouted and Jaejoong run for his life.

 

Yunho filled the empty seat beside Hee Jin and finally looked at the camera. He also smiled and laughed when he saw the members embarrassing pictures. But when he saw his picture kissing the mirror and him smelling his feet he darted and joined the hunt Jaejoong game. “YAAH!, KIM JAEJOONG YOU BETTER RUN!” the leader shouted.

 

~End of Flashback~

 

She finally got used living with them. After a week of heart pumping and mind blogging moments she finally adjusted herself with their weirdness. She found out about their sleeping habits and how Junsu would sit and lye in front of the bathroom mirror when he wants to reflect on something. Yunho likes to drink tonic and other energy drinks. Jaejoong likes to play pranks on everyone. Changmin spends time on his computer a lot and Yoochun does his best to annoy Junsu and spend his not so many free times sleeping.

 

~*~*~*0~*~*~*~

 

“Yoochun can I borrow your notebook?” a half asleep Yoochun pointed to his table.

 

It’s been a long time since she talked to her childhood friend Yuki. Yuki’s family migrated to Canada just a few months before she left Japan and they still kept in touch ever since.

 

She sat comfortably as she opened the notebook on Yoochun’s desk. After a few minutes she finally saw her friend who was sitting with her arms hugging her legs and her head resting on her knees. “Yuki are you alright? What’s wrong and why are your cheeks so red? And your face swollen?” she was dead worried. Her precious Yuki is hurt.

 

Yuki sighed heavily. “Remember the guy I told you about.” Yuki looked at her with pain in her eyes.

 

“Your co-worker who keeps on making moves on you? The one who said that if you sleep with him you’ll get promote and if you don’t it wouldn’t take long for you to get fired?” Yuki weakly nodded. “Did that guy do something to you?” anger is rushing through her veins. She swear if something bad happened to Yuki she’s going to hunt that man down even if she has to fly across the globe to do it.

 

“Yesterday he suddenly dragged me into a room and started touching me everywhere. I thought I was really done for it. I screamed but that guy was a smart. He took me to a sound proof room.” Yuki told her story in low and sad voice her eyes looked like she wasn’t there. Her eyes were far away like she was going back to the time when it all happened. “He started kissing me and even ripped my clothes. He kept saying something but I wasn’t listening and just kept crying. That time I thought that no one could save me and no one would come and help because no one even cared”

 

Yuki also experienced the suffering of surviving to a foreign country. She got bullied a lot since she still can’t speak English when she moved to Canada. She get blames for every single thing that goes wrong on her work place since she couldn’t even speak the language to save herself and clean her name so she just accepted it all and took all the blame hoping her co-workers would be nicer to her if she did, and they did. They did bully her less but the bullying didn’t stop and she only got blamed for things more.

 

“Yuki did he ra~~”

 

“No he didn’t” Yuki cut her odd not wanting to hear the words. When his hands went under my skirt the door suddenly opened and his wife came in.” Yuki actually chuckled remembering the scene. “She saw us with her husband’s hands under my skirt and started beating me up. She slapped ma a few times and pulled my hair out. She even banged my head on the wall.”

 

“Yuki why are you smiling?” Hee Jin stared at her flabbergasted. Yuki was smiling the most painful smile she has seen.

 

“Because today that guy resigned from work and now he’s out of my life and he won’t be able to touch me again.” She sighed in relief. “I thought that they’ll get me fired for causing a commotion but they really don’t give a damn at all. As long as you do your work done and no one gets harmed they don’t care about it.”

 

“Yuki” Hee Jin’s heart ache seeing her friend that’s like a sister to her broken like that.

 

Yuki buried her face on her arms. “I want to go back to Japan. I want my life back. I want to see my friends. I want to work at the Dango Shop again. I want my life the way it was before.”

 

“Then why don’t you go back?”

 

Yuki lifted her head up and look at Hee Jin. “I’m an only child and my parents need me. They need my support in starting their new life. We’re family and I can’t leave them behind and be selfish even if everything is too much for me. I can give up for myself but I can’t give up for them.”

 

“Yuki is a strong girl. She can’t give up.” Hee Jin encouraged her.

 

“But I’m so tired of it. My co-workers would probably even bully me right now since that guy has a lot of friends. And I need this job and I actually have fun on this job so I can’t quit even if I have written five resignation letters already and all of them are just kept on my desk.”

 

Yoochun couldn’t take it anymore. He was really sleeping when Hee Jin came but their conversation perked up his interest. The girl on the other end is experiencing things he experienced before. The bullying, the discrimination he knows it too well and he can’t sit back down and let her get bullied without even trying to help her, it’s against his principle. He stood up and went over to Hee Jin pulling a chair beside her.

 

“Hajime mae, Park Yoochun desu” he introduced himself and flashed her one of his prince charming smile.

 

“Yoochun ah”

 

“Don’t worry dear I’ll help your friend” he smiled at Hee Jin and turned to the girl on the screen.

 

Ever since that day Yoochun and Yuki became friends. Hee Jin would often see them communicating through Skype. Yuki would ask for advice and Yoochun would tell her the silliest things but it seems that they actually work since Yuki got into less trouble and even started to have friends.  Since she and Yoochun became friends Yuki changed a lot. Even if they would only talk for a few hours Hee Jin could tell that Yuki’s changing to a new person. Yoochun would tell her what to do during different kinds of situations, how to react when other people did this and did that and how to get back to someone without getting found out.

 

Yuki on the other hand would give fashion advice to Yoochun. She would give him heads up about what’s hot and what’s not. She would send him catalogues of the latest fashion shows and fashion trends. She would give him tips to make the silliest clothes work.

 

~*~*~*0~*~*~*~

 

Hee Jin was folding the clothes when they got home. “We’re here.” Junsu, Changmin and Yoochun announced.

 

Junsu immediately dived for the cloth she was holding. “What’s wrong with you?” Hee Jin was confused at Junsu’s actions.

 

“How could I let a girl touch my underwear?” His face was red as a tomato hands on his back hiding his boxers”

 

Hee Jin only laughed at him. ‘Junsu yah I’ve been doing you laundry for a few months now. There is no piece of clothes you guys own that I haven’t touch or seen yet.” She picked up Changmin’s pucca boxers and smoothed it with her hands while folding it. “Aside from under wears I am also the one who changes bed sheets weekly, cleans each of your rooms regularly and cleans the bathroom thrice a month. Do you understand what I’m saying?”

 

It dawned on them that this girl on front of the possibly or probably already have known and seen things some secrets of them that they would want take to their grave. The three of them wanted to ask more what she’s talking about or specifically what she knows but their hyung’s came with a visitor.

 

“Sunbae!” Hee Jin squealed. She dropped Changmin’s Pikachu boxers and sprinted to greet the guest.

 

Their eyes widened at Hee Jin’s fan girl movement. Is the girl in front of them the Hee Jin they know? She bowed heartily and a smile was plastered on his face. “You know him?” Jaejoong asked clearly surprised with the way she’s acting.

 

Hee Jin nodded enthusiastically “JiHoo sunbae. I’ve watched Boys over Flower”

 

“But I thought you don’t watch Korean dramas?”

 

“Yuki made me watched it.”

 

“Well it’s nice to know that this pretty lady here is a fan. My name is Kim Hyun Joong pleased to meet you.” Hyun Joong shook her hands which she accepted happily.

 

“You know this guy but you don’t know me?!” Jaejoong could not believe what’s happening.

 

“Hey it’s not my fault that I’m better than you!” Hyun Joong teased.

 

“What would you like t drink?” Hee Jin offered.

 

“No thanks, maybe some other time Hee Jin shi. I came only to get something. He raised the CD Yunho handed him earlier when they were talking.

 

After Hyun Joong left Jaejoong gave her a look. “What?” she asked him innocently.

 

“You are going to watch us whether you like it r not.” Jaejoong is really a prideful person. He dragged her down and made her sit in the living room. They removed the table and stood in front of her in their usual formation.

 

“What are you guys doing?”

 

Jaejoong suddenly kneeled and started singing.

 

DBSK - Hahaha Song [Full Version]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHFJ3IF6e_E

 

Hee Jin burst out laughing watching them she was holding her stomach and laughing out loud tear formed in her yes.