Chapter 21: I'm Soo NOT Dying!!

Pierrot: A Fool for You

 

hehe i' so happy Jaejoong made a new twitter and that the legal battle is now over... so here's an update..=)


 

Hee Jin’s P.O.V.

 

Hee Jin was lying on her futon staring at the ceiling waiting for sleep to come when her phone rang. “Yoboseo?”

 

“Dear its Yoochun” she rolled her eyes at their pet names. She told them to stop and that it would create misunderstandings if anyone heard it but reasoning to them is pointless.

 

“Where did you put my blue cap?”

 

“It’s on the right side of your shelf” she heard him walking over to their walk in closet and rummaging through his things.

 

“Not this one, the other one with deadly gorgeous written on it.”

 

They have a walk in closet with each shelf for each member. “Oh it’s on the other side just right beside Yunho’s shelf”

 

“Thank you. I looked there before but I just can’t seem to find it.’ Yoochun chuckled on the other line.

 

“I heard you walking to your closet. You weren’t looking for it before. You just called me because you were too lazy to look for it didn’t you?” she teased.

 

“haha, you know me to well”

 

“You don’t even~~” her words were cut off by the door slamming open. “Who are you?!” the man smiled at her lustfully with his hand holding a knife that you’ll probably have tetanus if you got cut with it.

 

Hee Jin’s eyes widened in horror. “Get out of here or I’m going to call the police.” She was about to dial when the man slapped her hands away and her phone flew away across the room.

 

The man whose probably in his early thirties pounced on her and trapped her in his arms with the knife on . Foul and haggard breath and lips almost touching her ear “Don’t do anything stupid and this oppa will be nice to you.” His voice high from excitement “Don’t try my patience and even try screaming. People might but by the time they do you’ll be bleeding to death or possibly dead already and I would be long gone. You understand?”

 

Her heart wants to get out of her chest and run but Hee Jin can only nod in response. “Now be a good girl and put this on.” He handed her a paper bag she didn’t notice he was holding before. “You can change here or I can change you myself. Either way I’m good with it.”

 

Hee Jin’s hands were trembling. Slowly with her knees shaking she stood up and went to the bathroom with the said paper bag on her hands.

 

“Suit yourself. I love a good tease. It wouldn’t be much fun if you give in from the start” his voice loud enough for her to hear inside the bathroom.

 

Hee Jin leaned at the cramped door bath room and breathed deep calm down Hee Jin compose yourself and think your way out of this. She drew in another deep breath. You can take him on just make him loose up and wait for your chance. You know martial arts. Remember what Akira thought you. Remember what Akira thought you. You can do this. Come on, you can do this. She keeps chanting in her head, hoping it will give her the courage and swat away the mouse in her chest. Come on you worked as a maid before, worked in a club before. You know you can play through this. Just know how a guy’s mind works.  She tried to remember all the things she learned about guys. You know how a guy’s mind works and you’ll get through this.

 

“Hurry up or I’m coming to get you.” The man said his voice near that Hee Jin figured out that he’s standing right in front of the bathroom door.

 

She took out the cloth form the paper bag and saw it was a maid outfit, a really provocative outfit. This guy is sick. She hurriedly put it on knowing well which goes where since she also worked as a maid before. She breathed deeply a few more times and pumping herself more before opening the bathroom door exposing herself to the maniac.

His eyes scanned her from head to toe like some wolf sizing their prey. He stared at her lustfully and his lips. “I want to bang you right now.”

 

“Oppa!” her voice was high pitched she imitated the girls she saw when she was still working at the club. “We’ll do that later”

 

“Your enjoying aren’t you? You just look like Misa chan” the man’s eyes travelled around her body.

 

“Misa chan who’s that?” she tilted her head a little bit trying to act cute.

 

“it’s Misa chan from maid sama. You look just like her but even prettier and ier.”

 

Anime? This guy is really sick he still watches anime at such an age, this guy is delusional. “May I take your order okyak sama?” she greeted in Japanese and bowed like a real maid. And it made the man’s face red like a tomato and his eyes have a dreamy eye look like all his dreams and fantasy are finally coming true. He’s starting to lose focus keep it up Hee Jin. Seeing the light her heart calmed down a little bit and her mind thinking more clearer.

 

“I would like to have orange juice please” the man was drooling at her, literally drooling at her. She wanted to shout and runaway but that would get her killed

 

“Of course okyak sama please wait till I prepare your drink.” The man seated on her futon with the knife still in his hands which is held loosely now. She went to the kitchen to the kitchen and prepared his tea. Should I put poison? No that would take long and I don’t even have poison.  She stared at the knife on her right.  No matter how disgusting he is he’s still a guy I can’t possibly I fight him. I’ll just lose and get stabbed. And dying is not my option. I don’t want him dead either.

 

“What’s taking you so long Misa chan”

 

Misa chan? This guy is an otaku and he’s planning on making his fantasies come true through me. I’m not letting that happen. Come on Hee Jin you worked on an anime café shop before. You can definitely pull this off.  “Sorry for the wait okyak sama” she smiled at him as he served his juice.

 

“I don’t mind waiting for a life time if it’s Misa chan” the man went closer to her.

 

“Do you want some cake okyak sama?”  she tilted her head again to act cute.

 

“Ahh, misa chan is so nice and considerate. Yes I would like Misa chan to feed me cake” I didn’t say I’ll feed him! this ert!

 

“Please wait for a moment” she went back to the kitchen and took the cake she took home from the café. She can feel that she was staring at her back. Just a little bit more Hee Jin you can do this. You are sooo not going to die in this whackos hands.

 

She came back with the chocolate cake on her hand. The man opened his mouth waiting for her to feed him. Should I shove this fork down his throat? No, I don’t want to be a murderer. “ahh,” she fed him with a mouthful of cake.

 

“Misa chan’s cake is soo good.”

 

“Of course I specially made it for you master”

 

“Master? I’m your master?” the word obviously sparked some lust to the man. His eyes turned dark and his hands started shaking.

 

I think calling him master is a bad idea. “Would you like some more cake?”

 

“No, I don’t want any cake I want you.” The man held her hand and pulled her closer.

 

“Oookyak sama. It’s  it’s too early for that.” Her voice cracked. Oh no he lost it. Think Hee Jin think.

 

“No, I want you know.” He dived in to kiss. He used both of his hands to hold her face not giving her place or chance to move. Now’s my chance. She kneed him in the groin gave the man an upper cut sending his face to the ground. The man doubled over but composed himself fast.

 

“Misa chan likes it rough. Great because I also like it rough.” The man smiled at her. It seems that pain turns him on.

 

This guy is a masochist!! Oh God help me get through this. The man grabbed her hands and she flipped him over just like what she learned in judo class with a friend. “ahh ahh, ahh” the man screamed in surprising in pleasure.

 

This guy is really disgusting. She pushed him to the ground and started biting him up. She punched and kicked the man but his screams were full of pleasure. “Misa chan ahh, ahh, more more”

 

She saw the bat she kept for scenarios like this. Silently thanking her brother for giving it to her. She started to hit him in any place she could think of except the head of course. She didn’t want to go to jail and ruin her life. Getting imprisoned for killing this guy is soo not worth it.”Do you know how hard my life is and here you are making things even worst” she hit him in the stomach. The man left out a cry not pleasurable this time. “Do you know how hard I’ve tried and what things I’ve done just to survive in this cruel world and you try to kill me with a knife? You have got to be kidding me!”

 

The guy kept camped in his knees, tossing and turning in pain and hid under the futon lessen the pain which she’s actually thankful because she wouldn’t see his face and continued hitting him with the baseball bat. “I’ve met of people a lot scarier than you. And how dare you touch me with your filthy hands!” she continued to hit him. She hasn’t realized it but the moment she held the bat she started talking in Japanese.

 

“Hee Jin” a familiar voice called out to her.

 

Five pairs of eyes stared at her. She was wearing a very provocative maid out fit with a baseball bat on her hand hitting a man under a futon. Her small apartment has her belongings scattered all over the floor made the scene even more inconceivable. Their presence didn’t help either. With seven of them standing there, the place barely has a spot to sit on.

 

The man seeing the shock Hee Jin took it as an opportunity and grabbed and trapped her in his arms pointing a gun at her head that he pulled out form his jacket. “Nobody moves or I’ll shoot Misa chan.” The man has a crazy look in his eyes.

 

The five of them immediately stepped back not wanting to piss the man with a gun on his hands.  “Calm down and let’s talk. Don’t hurt Misa chan.” Trust Yunho be the cool headed of all during these kinds of situations. He is not the leader for nothing.

 

He’s got a gun! Why didn’t I saw this one coming?! Calm down Hee Jin. It’s just a gun. This is not the first time someone pointed a gun at you. Calm down and think. You are not going to die here in his hands wearing this embarrassing outfit in front of these guys. She took a deep breath and turned so that she’s facing the man.

 

“Oppa” her voice not cute and high pitched anymore. She used her seductive one matching her alluring eyes, and it was proven effective. The man stared at her wide eyes and even his breathing stopped. Good Hee Jin, keep going. She s her hands from his pot belly stomach to his chest. “Master” she whispered on his ear. Her hands now travelled to his arms. “I want you.” She grabbed the gun from his hands and kneed him in the groin. “TO DIE AND ROT IN HELL!!!” she shouted in as the man fall to the ground clutching his future.

 

She grabbed the baseball bat she dropped a moment ago and started hitting him again using every cell and energy in her body. “Yaah, I told you not touch me with you filthy hands. And how dare you point a gun at me?!! You really have a death wish don’t you!” She keep hitting him even if they guy whimpered and begged her to stop. “You even made me wear this disgusting maid dress. You sick ert. Your parent’s should be ashamed of you!!”

 

Though they didn’t want to spare the man they figured out of they don’t stop her now she’s going to be in trouble. Changmin and Yoochun grabbed both of her arms and Junsu and Yunho took care of the beat up man. “Let me go! I’m going to kill this guy. You are going to die today you maniac!” she kept struggling from the two’ grasp. She lost it. No more miss nice gal.

 

Jaejoong suddenly appeared in front of her and hugged her tight. He buried his face on her neck and held her in place. She was so shocked that she stopped moving. When they knew she has calmed down Changmin and Yoochun let go of her arms.

 

“It’s alright now. You’re safe that man’s not going to touch you. I’m here and you’re safe.” He whispered in her ear in a voice that put her in a trance while running his hand on her back up and down. “Shh, I’m here. Don’t worry your safe.”

 

Hee Jin finally relaxed in his arms and started to breath normally. Jaejoong broke the hug and patted her head. “Are you all right?” Hee Jin stared in his eyes full of worry and nodded her head. “Are you hurt anywhere or in pain?” she shook her head no but didn’t break their eye contact like she was under a spell. His voice made her lost like a child and all she can see is him.

 

“Then that’s a relief” he smiled at her like everything will be alright, like everything is alright like what happened earlier didn’t actually happen and that their not actually in her god forsaken apartment. He smiled like they’re not actually there and like it’s just the two of them.

 

Yunho put the phone down. “I already called the cops. They’ll be here in a few minutes.”

 

“You are going to rot in jail and we’ll make sure you’ll celebrate your last birthday over there.” Changmin looked at the man with hi piercing eyes. He was scared the hell out by Changmin that he thought imprisonment isn’t such a bad idea after all.

 

Hee Jin finally regained her senses and sanity. “You guys should get out of here. It’ll be bad if the media finds out.”

 

“Stop thinking about us we’ll be fine. Fix yourself first.” Yoochun removed the cardigan he was wearing and put it n her.

 

Hee Jin realized what condition she’s in and what she’s wearing in front of them and she can’t help but stutter. “Tha- thank you”

 

“Let’s just live him here and tell your neighbor to make sure the police get him. I’ll file a complaint tomorrow.” Changmin suggested. He’s an A student after all.