2: And A Hero Comes Along

Pierrot: A Fool for You

She got herself another job after Endless Sweet café and now works as a waitress at a club called Mirotic. It wasn’t a cheap place where anyone could come and go. It’s a classy club full of expensive drinks and decoration where rich kids’ plays and celebrities get wild. A high end club with a high end salary but a night club nonetheless. She didn’t really want to work at a bar or any place where there is alcohol and drunken erted guys everywhere. But the thought that her father will have his organs auctioned and her younger brother who might become a yakuza made her take that job.

~Flashback~

She was already lying in bed but not yet asleep when her phone rang. “Moshi moshi,” perfect timing, it’s been a while since she lied down but she can’t sleep and keep tossing and turning.

“Neechan. I miss you. How are you doing there? Have you been fine? You’re not skipping meals are you? Is anyone making things hard for you?” He said all in one breathe. So typical of her brother asking questions one after another.

“I’m fine. Don’t worry about me and I miss you too” she answered. “Why did you call anyway? Is there something wrong? How’s okaasan and otoosan?” it’s not that she didn’t want him to call in fact she can’t be more than happy to hear her younger brother’s voice. But him making an international call this late at night, it must be really important. International calls aren’t cheap and she knows her brother wouldn’t spend that much money if it wasn’t really that necessary.

 

“Neechan were fine. For now at least, but otoosan he...”

 

“What? What do you mean for now? And what happened to otoosan?” she interrupted. She was worried. Even though he’s not the best father out there, he is their only father and will never be replaced. She’ll be devastated if anything happens to him.

 

“He borrowed money again from loan sharks and lost it all to gambling. They said that if we can’t pay otoosan have to give some of his organs as payment. But the other guy said that otoosan organs aren’t enough to cover it and he wants me too. Neechan what should I do?” his child like sobs can be heard on the other line.

She was surprised of what she heard. How could her family be in such situation and how could her father do this to them. He’s not a bad father he doesn’t beat them or starve them. He doesn’t have other family and is somehow near a descent man. It’s just his decisions and actions always give them problems and put them into some danger like now.

 “Don’t cry. You have to be strong. You have to take care of otoosan and okaasan. Neechan will think of something. We’ll give them the money somehow. But for the mean time please take care of them for me” she too was crying. It breaks her heart to hear her younger brother cry. If anything happens to them she wouldn’t know what to do. “Don’t worry, Neechan will take care of it.”

~End of Flashback~

No she wouldn’t let anything happen to them. She’ll do anything and everything in her power for her family to not get hurt even if she has to sacrifice herself by tolerating these drunken and erted guys making passes on her. They keep staring at her legs though her skirt isn’t that short it still bothers her because she’s not used to it.

“Three more beer please” shouted a guy whose already tipsy.

“Here you go sir” she said as she put down three mugs of beer on their table.

“You look hot babe.” The man swung his arms around her waist. “Would you like to join us?” the man smiled at her seductively while his eyes are checking her body.

Carefully in the most polite way she could think of removed his hands from her waist. “I’m sorry sir but I’ve got work to do.”

“Come on just name your prize” the other guy said to her.

“Sir I’m a waiter here, nothing more nothing less” she said as she bowed and left. Those kinds of guys really piss her off. She wanted to punch and castrate them earlier but the thought of her family suffering stopped her. She can’t lose this job. If there’s one thing good about this job is it plays well. So she just has to it up and endure all of this crap.

(,^^) (,^^)(,^^)(,^^)(-_-)

Her shift ended. She already changed from her working clothes and was about to head home when she was pulled to a dark alley beside the club. She didn’t recognize them at first but their snickers and dirty word from their foul mouth told her that it was those three erted guys earlier. The moon illuminated their faces as they pushed her small body on the wall. She was scared to death and thoughts how this night will end are plaguing her mind but showing weakness at this moment would be a bad idea she thought.

“Don’t touch me” she was trying to break free from their grasp. But the two men who was pinning each of her arms to the wall. But being born a girl they were obviously more powerful than her.

“Ohh, feisty and your Japanese. We’re going to have some fun tonight.” The man said to the other guys. She was so nervous she didn’t realize that she spoke in Japanese.

“Don’t worry we’ll make sure you’ll enjoy this” said the guy who was holding her right arm.

“Let me go.” She struggled and tried to break free but it’s no use. They only laughed to her attempt. So she did what every girl was thought to do in this kind of situations. She kicked them where a guy would be hurt most and screamed for help. The grip on her hands loosed and she managed to break free. But before she could go anywhere the third guy who was standing in front of her earlier grabbed her hair and threw her hard on the wall again before she can escape.

“Ahh” she screamed in pain.

“You’re not going anywhere”

“You ” the guy she kicked earlier recovered and slapped her hard. She thought her head would leave her body from the impact and she could taste blood in .

“How dare you kick me there. I’ll make you regret this” said the other guy as he punched her in the stomach. The pain gave her knees away and she fell on the cold asphalt.

They roughly pulled her to stand up as two guys started to make their way with her, touching her. One guy was holding her head by her hair and her neck. The other guy was ripping her shirt and is touching her everywhere. The third guy was just watching the show. Waiting for them to finish so she could have him all to himself.

“DON’T TOUCH ME! LET GO YOU BASTARDS!” she screamed on the top of her lungs hoping somebody would notice and help her. But the loud music from the club drowns away her screams.

The two continue what they were doing like they didn’t hear a thing as the third man only laughed at her and slap her hard in the cheek laughing as he does so. “I’M”

SLAP

“GONNA”

SLAP

“”

SLAP

“YOU”

 HARD

“”

The man slapped her and hit her so many times she couldn’t feel the pain anymore. Her vision was already blurry and her consciousness is slowly leaving her. She struggled and moves as much as she could to fight back to the point she doesn’t know if she’s moving at all but it was just no use. Her tears were flowing nonstop. The other guy was molesting her while the other started to her pants. She can feel their hands everywhere. The third guy was just watching amusement with lust in his eyes. She can see him smiling enjoying her nightmare.

“STOP! NO NO DON’T TOUCH ME! PLEASE STOP” she mustered what was left in her body and scream. It seems like all the energy already left her body and she started to beg realizing acting tough wouldn’t save her. But her pleas were only music to their ears.

The man who was ing her pants earlier finally succeed and was about to put his hands inside her when his hands were suddenly pulled away.

“What the...” before he could say anything else a fist came in contact with his face. A few more punches and the man hit the ground. She fell to her knees as the other man released her but he also went down as her hero landed a solid punch on his jaw. There was a fight happening right before her eyes and she was not seeing a thing at all. Her mind doesn’t function anymore and she was on her own world.

The third and last guy who was watching her earlier took out a knife, swinging it wildly more to protect himself than to assault and threatens to kill him but her hero disarmed him and kicked him in the stomach. Realizing that they lost and that they wouldn’t be getting some tonight he ran away with his friends trailing behind him.

“DON’T TOUCH ME!” she kept screaming and trashing using all the energy she has left to protect herself. He tried to hug her to stop her wild trashing and calm her down but that doesn’t seem to work.

“Daijoubu, daijoubu. (it’s okay) they’re gone” she finally stopped. Hearing her mother language saying that she’s alright made her stop and look to her surroundings. True those bad guys were gone.

“Don’t worry their gone. You’re safe now” his whispery voice that made fans go crazy seems have little effect on her. She was still shock and scared of what happen. Thoughts left her head and all she knows is that she has to get way from there. Mustering the power she has on left on her body she tried to stand up.

“Are you alright? Can you stand up” he asked her as he help her try to stand up.

She pried his hands away.“I’m fine” was what she said but as soon as she moved her feet her knees crumbled. The last thing she saw before her consciousness leaves her was her savior’s worried face saying something she couldn’t hear.

He caught her before she hit the floor. Patting her face he tried to wake her up but she remains unconscious. He didn’t know her and where to take her. The hospital and police aren’t an option the media would find about it, though he’s not the one who did this to her the media has its way of making the world square. So he decided to take her to a place where he thinks she’ll be safe and she could get treated. He drove her to his house.

You guys already know who he is don't you. keke

There would be more DBSK in the next chapters i promise.

Thanks for those who subscribed and please do leave a comment.

@piggy624 : here’s the update and thank you for the encouragement

@PurpleCrown: hope I didn’t disappoint you. =)