Chapter 17: Haptic Part 2: Teddy Bears and Ice Cream

Pierrot: A Fool for You

 

it's been a long time since i updated. keke but here it is..


 

They went to a shop we’re they sell souvenirs. Yoochun bought Yoona a new pair of flip flops and the others bought some souvenirs too. The boys paid for all of it and even bought headbands with cat ears and bunny ears on it. Everyone hollered in laughter when the guys did their aegyo specially the failed ones.

 

After the souvenir shopping they went to the shooting game next. The boys tried to show off by picking out the big guns and trying to shoot the target that gets the biggest price. Yoochun and Junsu gave up after a few turns of embarrassing failure and decided that the other is their new target. Changmin on the other hand chanted in victory when he managed to hit his target and won a rabbit the size of his fist. “Asa!” Changmin balled his fist in the air like he won the gold in the London Olympics.

 

Yoochun not wanting his pride to get hurt “don’t be so full of yourself. You call that a price? my cell phone is bigger than that”

 

“it’s better than getting nothing. Haha” no side comments could ruin Changmin’s drive. He’s on fire!

 

Looking over his shoulders Changmin noticed Yoona and Jessica doing the puppy dog eyes. They were expecting he would give it to one of them like any guy would probably would in this kind of situation but not Changmin; he is no ordinary guy after all. To their dismay Changmin said he would keep it. “I’ll put this on my bed side table.” I worked hard for it why would I give my hardship to others he thought.

 

When it was the girls turn Yoona hit the target but it didn’t fell so no prize for her. Jessica hit none and got no prize either. Hee Jin on the other hand hit every target and had three big pink teddy bears as prize. Seeing that they were a bit disappointed and were eying Changmin’s Olympic prize she gave the other two to Jessica and Yoona. Beside what the heck she’ll do with three teddy bears, it’ll just make her room crowded and will add to her list of things to clean.

 

“Jagiya you are so cool!” exclaimed Junsu. “I want one. Can you get me one?” in instant the duck was already at Hee Jin’s side giving the person in charge some cash so that Hee Jin can play again.

 

“Yahh, how can a man ask a girl to get him a teddy bear!” Yoochun shouted using his manly voice. “Dear I want the blue one.” Yoochun also suddenly appearing at her other side pointed at the big blue teddy bear sitting at the top shelf.

 

They all hollered in laughter at Yoochun silliness. In the end each and every one of them got a huge teddy bear, thanks to Hee Jin of course. After the shooting game they went back to the filming set since its Yoochun, Changmin, Jessica and Yoona’s turn to film their scene. When they came back to the set they were still laughing and giggling that made the other three Yunho, Jaejoong and Tiffany sigh in envy.

 

“That was soo much fun. I still want to play more” Jessica wasn’t able to say more since her stylist already dragged her to the tent.

 

“Yeah that was fun let’s play again later” Yoona said as she walked further with her make-up artist dragging her. Yoochun and Changmin also went to their own dressing room leaving Junsu, Hee Jin, Yunho, Jaejoong and Tiffany.

 

“You guys looked like you had the time of your life” Yunho was happy that his friends were having fun but he would be happier if he’s having fun with them.

 

“Yeah we covered many grounds.” Junsu fixed his hold on the two big teddy bears he was holding.

 

Jaejoong pointed at the teddy bears. “What did you play to get that?”

 

“Jagiya is a sniper. She hit every target with no mercy. She got us all a teddy bear! Hyung you should have seen it. She was soo cooool!” Junsu told the story like it was the most amazing thing that it made Hee Jin embarrassed and proud nonetheless.

 

“I wish we could have gone with you, I would like to see that. Well were free now we can go play or are you guys too tired to go with us?” Yunho wanted to play with them but he didn’t want to insist if their too tired.

 

“No I’m good” Hee Jin assured. It’s been a while since she had so much fun and living her life she needed moment like this and unwinds from the stress of life.

 

“Yeah me too, let’s go I want to ride that one.” Junsu pointed at a ride that makes you throw your insides out. “You guys game?” the two nodded except for Tiffany.

 

“I can’t ride that. I don’t think my stomach will be able to take it.” Tiffany looked at the ride in horror.

 

“Common Tiffany it would be fun. Were scared too but it would be sad if you miss out on fun just because you’re scared” Junsu tried to persuade her.

 

“I know but no thanks, I’ll pass on this one. You guys go I’ll wait till you finish the ride” Tiffany doesn’t want to hold the others down but one look at the ride already make her stomach churn.

 

“You guys go I’ll wait with her.”

 

“Are you guys sure?” Yunho asked. Jaejoong actually want to ride but he can’t let his hoobae alone unguarded. SM entertainment did manage to keep the amusement park from crazy screaming fans but you could never be too sure. Jaejoong and Tiffany nodded and the other went to the waiting line.

 

After that they decided to go on rides that don’t involve a person spinning around or being thrown into the air. For tiffany’s sake mostly since she can’t handle those. They went to the arcade and Yunho and Jaejoong had a shooting competition (A.N. : shooting in basketball).  Jaejoong won but the prize were tickets that they decided later to exchange for candies. Yunho hit the dance dance revo and broke the record earning him applause from the spectators.

 

Being girl who needs to look in the mirror from time to time Tiffany and Hee Jin went to the restroom for a bit. “Oppa’s were just going to the restrooms” the three nodded and the two went on their way looking for the nearest restroom. There are no queue lines since there’s not much people around and the two finished powder break fast.

 

When they came back the two were surprised to see the three with a crying boy on their hands. “Is he lost?” Tiffany bent over the kid as she patted the boys head.

 

“Yeah we think he is but we can’t help him. We’ve trying to talk to him but it seems he can’t understand Junsu’s English.” Yunho lifted the boy up in his arms hoping it would make him stop crying as he makes shushing sounds.

 

“Hey there little one are you lost?” the boy nodded. Hee Jin smiled at his cuteness. “What is your name?”

 

“Jacob” the kid whispered between his muffled cries.

 

“Then don’t cry now we’ll help you find your mommy.” Hee Jin smiled trying to assure the kid that everything will be fine.

 

They went to the station and sat at the waiting room as the report on a missing child named Jacob was paged all over Lotte world. While waiting for Jacob’s parent to come Junsu played with him and Jacob would laugh at Junsu’s funny English.

 

They were eating at the station the staff there provided them; they were having a small talk aside for Junsu who’s currently preoccupied entertaining Jacob. “Is education in Japan that good that you can speak English fluently?” Yunho was curious. It took them years to learn Japanese and learning English, they’re still working on that.

 

“My English teacher is a foreigner and if you want to talk to him you have to converse in English. He was a new teacher and I’m the one who was given the task to help him around making sure he adapts well for a year. So I kinda got good at it.” she explained. She studied at a rich kid’s school on scholarship that’s why she gets bullied a lot and they always give her the task nobody wants to be bothered with.

 

When it got dark all of them had to shoot even Junsu so Hee Jin was left alone. Changmin and Jessica had to film a bike scene, Yoochun and Yoona had to film in a Ferris wheel while Yunho, Jaejoong and Tiffany had to film in the arcade. Junsu’s role on the other hands involves getting high blood pressures and broken umbrellas.

 

She didn’t want to stay and watch them so she just decided to wander around herself and took some pictures here and there. She didn’t go on any rides since she already rode most of them and it wouldn’t be fun to play without company and she’s tired as hell as well. Instead she went to an ice cream parlor and got herself a Double Dutch with strawberry. She really had lots of fun but as soon as she’s alone loneliness pays her a visit.

 

Today was really fun. It’s been a long time since I screamed my heart out. She smiled as she took a mouthful of her favorite food in the world, ice cream. She eats it when she’s sad, when she’s happy when she wants something to celebrate or just when she wants to eat it even if it just rained and really cold like now. Her eyes wandered around the store and the table just right across hers caught her attention.

 

The couple is sitting close to each other staring at their lover’s eyes and simply just having a great time. Hee Jin sighed seeing them. I don’t know if I should be jealous of their PDA or relieved that I’m single.

 

“Hey what with the long sigh for?” the voice came from the person who just got in the parlor but wasn’t noticed by Hee Jin because she was too busy looking at the lovely couple.

 

Hee Jin looked up at him “you guys done filming?”

 

“I’m done filming, Yunho’s with Tiffany and Junsu while the others are still filming.” Jaejoong felt awkward. It’s been a while since they’ve talked casually. Actually this is the first time that they’re been alone together and actually talk since the incident last week.

 

“It’s almost closing time; do you want to ride a few more?” Hee Jin shook her head no. it’s been a long day and she’s tired. “We won’t ride anything heart pumping. I didn’t get to ride any rides today and only play a few shooting game because of filming and I was accompanying Tiffany all the time.” Jaejoong is a persistent person and doesn’t take no for an answer. The last time he went to an amusement park was years ago before he even debut and he’ll definitely not waste this chance of being a kid again.

 

“Fine. But no roller coasters or horror house okay?” Hee Jin finally gave in.

 


I think this chapter as well as the previous one is a definite failure and probably also the next one. this chapter and the next one was supposed to be a single chapter but it's gotten too long so i decided to split it up. maybe i'll post the next chapter later, hehe depends.

hehe, comments everyone

@Crystalbone: thank you so much for the comment specially the greeting. it helped a lot. hehe. this one's for you.

the almighty voldemn is soo cute right??

 

Yunho love, i know you miss me but don't harass that teddy bear..