Chapter 25: Falling apart

Pierrot: A Fool for You

“Changmin can I use your laptop?” Yoochun’s out and Yunho and Junsu are sleeping and she didn’t want to bother a sleeping person.

“Sure but later, I’m still using it.” Changmin answered behind the door.

Hee Jin rolled off her eyes. He is probably watching again or having cyber. It didn’t really shock her when she first earned about it. She actually kinda expected that one of them would be into that kind of hobby but she didn’t expect for it to be the makhnae. She thought it would probably Jaejoong or Yunho.

After a few minutes she went to his room again to find his seat empty. She logged on Skype and saw Yuki was wearing a thick jacket shivering. “It’s freezing cold outside. Ahhm wait let me get something.” Yuki went out for a bit to take a mail and she came back like a shaking from the cold.

“haha. You look like a Popsicle. Hang on someone’s calling on my phone.” Hee Jin left the room and went to her phone.

Changmin’s P.O.V

He just finished his ‘session’ with his ‘friend’ and went to the bathroom for a while. When he got back he saw a girl who was taking off her clothes. Changmin immediately got again and sat at the seat in front of the laptop and pulled out his junior and started rubbing it. He closed his eyes while pumping hard. “uhh uhh, common babe I want to hear your voice.” He muttered between hot breaths.

“SHIM CHANGMIN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING??!!” Changmin’s eyes immediately shot opened and saw Hee Jin was at the door with her jaw almost hitting the ground.

“Oh my god, Yuki are you alright?” Hee Jin went up to him and talked to the screen. Changmin looked at the screen to see a tomato faced girl with slightly open. She is probably shock since Hee Jin kept calling her name and the girl didn’t respond and only looked Changmin in the eyes.

“!” Changmin cursed and sprint to a run towards the bathroom.

That night after dinner, the six of them were in the living room discussing what happened earlier. “Shim Changmin you did what?!” Yunho shouted as the others started laughing.

“Poor Yuki, she must have been scared and will probably be traumatized all her life.” Yoochun weren’t able to hide his laugh anymore and rolled on the ground laughing. Beside him was Jaejoong who was hitting the ground with his fist while his other hand clutching he stomach in pain from laughing too much.

Hee Jin couldn’t believe that they actually found it funny. “Yuki didn’t say anything just closed her laptop down. How could you do that to my friend?!” she shouted at him.

“It wasn’t my fault I was just taking a break from ‘playing’ with my friend and when I got back she was stripping her clothes off and I thought she was another one of my friends. And if you asked for my permission first this wouldn’t happen!” he shouted back. Though he was really sorry and embarrassed his pride would never let him bow down.

“I did ask for your permission. Remember you said ‘sure but later. I’m still using it.’” she mimicked his tone of voice when he said it. “And she’s not stripping she was just taking her jacket off!” Hee Jin could not believe that this evil makhnae polluted her innocent Yuki’s eyes.

“So you meant to say that the first time you met each other she didn’t saw your face but your!!” Jaejoong’s eyes traveled from Changmin’s eyes to his ahhem (you guys know what it is) and started laughing hysterically and the others followed suit even Yunho this time.

“Changmin you should apologize and tell her you didn’t mean too” Hee Jin finally lowered her voice down tired from shouting at him even if he was only sitting a few meters from her.

“Why should I?” no matter how mature Changmin is he’s still pretty stubborn.

“Hee Jin ah let go. He won’t apologize because he meant to do It.” taunted Junsu and the four hollered in laughter again.

“HYUNG!! Fine I’ll apologize to her” Changmin bit his mismatched lip.

He was sitting in front of his computer with the others in the living room giving him some privacy. He really didn’t want to do this. It’s not he didn’t want to apologize it’s because he was too embarrassed to face the girl. She did saw him in a very inappropriate position.

He turned to the girl in the screen who instantly turned red at seeing his face. “Yuki san I wanted to apologize for my behavior. I didn’t mean to do it. When I got back I saw you stripping and I thought that~~”

“Wait, are you calling me stripper you ert?!” she cut him off not believing her ears.

“I didn’t call you a stripper. I said I saw you stripping and how dare you call me ert!” his anger rising up and all thoughts of apologizing is gone now.

“Then you did call me a stripper! You just said it! And I’m calling you a ert because you are one!” Yuki shouted back. A lot of people in her work place have called her many names such as and many other more but being called a stripper is something she can’t tolerate.

“Listen here tomato girl! I never called you a stripper alright! Maybe you should clean your ears or something because I definitely never called you a stripper!!”

“Tomato face? How could you call me tomato face?! And are you forgetting that you’re the one at fault here?!”

“Your face is like a tomato when you saw me! Don’t tell me you didn’t liked what you saw. You liked it didn’t you?!” Changmin is smirking now. He’s not going to lose to this girl.

“Aren’t you full of yourself? YOU ARE IMPOSSIBLE YOU SICK ERT!!!!” Yuki pulled the laptop down putting it in a sleeping mode and left Changmin there staring at a blank screen.

“UNBELIEVABLE!!” Changmin snorted. He went out to the living room to be greeted by four laughing men and a very disappointed girl.

“I can’t believe that you did that.” Hee Jin shook her head with her arms crossed on her chest.

“I can’t believe that girl is your friend. Could you please tell tomato that to clean her ears or see a doctor because she has a brain problem!” Changmin shouted in frustration and slammed the door to his room.

Hee Jin could only sigh, knowing things between Yuki and Changmin went from bad to worst. She glared at the laughing quartet. “Shut up. It’s not funny!”

“IT IS!” the four of them chorused.

~*~*~*0~*~*~*~

It was just after dinner and Hee Jin was cleaning the table and the members of DBSK are watching the TV waiting for the entertainment portion just like they always do. She could hear the TV from the kitchen and was listening to the news. Suddenly she dropped the plate she was holding and her eyes wide and her breathing stopped and she swear also the beating of her heart. She listened to the news and as it processed on her mind, a painful feeling crept in her heart.

 

The five men immediately rush to the kitchen knowing that a glass broke just from the sound. “Are you all right Hee Jin?” Yoochun immediately went to her side and pulled her a bit away from the mess afraid she might step on it.

 

Hee Jin didn’t answer and kept a blank expression staring of somewhere barely breathing. Junsu noticing “Jagiya what’s wrong did you get hurt?”

 

Still she didn’t answered and only hanged her head lower making her hair cover her face. Jaejoong got worried and started searching for any sign of blood. “Where does it hurt? Did you cut yourself?” She didn’t answer or looked to any of them and just turned her back and left them there dumbfounded by her actions.

 

“What happened to her?” Yoochun asked the others though it’s obvious none of them have a clue.

 

 

mIkKiE_27 : Thank you very much for your comment. You have no idea what that meant to me. I was actually having second thoughts if I should still go on with the story. But making you smile made me decided. Thank You... =)