Chapter 13: Vulnerable Baby Yunho

Pierrot: A Fool for You

 

She the lights as she took off her shoes entering their house. Junsu texted her earlier asking to please take care of their newly released leader at home alone because they can’t take care of him since they have a busier schedule since they need to fill in Yunho’s position.

 

After putting her bag at the counter she went to his room to check up on him. Carefully she opened the door making sure not to make any noise that will wake the man under the sheets. Seeing the sleeping figure she removed his bangs that was covering his face and touched his forehead. He has a fever. Looking at his bed side table she noticed that the jug of water was already half empty. So instead of refilling it she decided to go to the kitchen and made him some lemon juice.

 

She sliced some lemons, limes and added some sugar. After making the lemon lime juice she went back to his room repeating the quiet routine and leaving the juice to his bed side table with a new cup. After reassuring that Yunho is fine he closed the door to his room and looked at the house contemplating where to start. She decided to do half of her chores today and half of it the day after tomorrow so she can work part time tomorrow with no worries. Jaejoong did say that he has no problem if she gets another job as long as she does what she needs to do.

 

She wiped a few of their belongings and got the game controller which in its usual place under the couch. She ironed their clothes with utmost care knowing that they’re expensive and that she doesn’t want anything adding to her debts. After ironing and folding she put their clothes to their respective closet making sure that Jaejoong wouldn’t pile his numerous numbers of clothes in his bed. By the time she finished it was already late at night.

 

She turned her head from side to side satisfied that she cleaned the house well. In the end she did almost all what’s need to be done. All that’s left is vacuuming the floor she decided to save it for the day after tomorrow since the vacuum noise would probably wake Yunho up. Honestly speaking though she’s already tired and she’s not planning on using tiring her body and conserve her energy for her job tomorrow. Satisfied with her work, she gathered her things up and was to leave the place when she heard a sound that made her run quickly towards his room.

 

When she opened the door her eyes widened at the sight of Yunho on the floor throwing up. It seems he was going to the toilet but didn’t make it. She run the space between them and kneeled beside him. “Gwenchana?” she patted his back hoping it would somehow help. When he was done and couldn’t throw up anything anymore, she put his arm around her shoulders and helped him get up.

 

Slowly keeping up with his pace and struggling with his weight at the same time she took him to their guest room which is the room beside Jaejoong’s since his bed is dirty and have some vomit in it. “This is the reason why they told you to stay at the hospital” she scolded as she helped tucked him in bed.

 

“Sorry wifey” his manly voice turned into Jaejoong like airy voice as he spoke through closed eyes. His hot breath reached her ear which made her realized how close they are.

 

Her lungs stopped working for a moment as she stared at Yunho.  “You really must not be feeling well Yunho shi.” She said trying to calm herself down and blaming his weird choice of words due to fever and bad state.

 

After she settled him on the bed she left him and went for the kitchen. She leaned on the counter and took deep breaths calming his heart and fanning her red face. She knows it’s the fever talking but she can’t help but blush and be overwhelmed of his presence. After regaining her composure she gathered some ice, towel and looked for a disinfectant alcohol. She knows her place. That was decided when she started working for them. They made it clear to her that the reason they agreed to hire her is because she’s not a crazy anti fan or a screaming smitten fan. Clearly she knows her place but that doesn’t mean she’ll be numb and their pheromones won’t have an effect on her. Hee Jin, we already talked about this before. They are your employer and are like your younger brother, younger brother, and younger brother. That’s right younger brother, younger brother and any affection is and disgusting.

 

When she back to the room the cause of her discomfort is already back to Lala land. “Yunho shi you need to change your shirt”. Yunho nodded without opening his eyes and slowly moved to a seating position. He raised his hands like a kid as Hee Jin pulled his shirt off. She blushed and almost drooled right them and there at his half state but thanks to the conversation she had with herself earlier all forms of ‘’ went out the window.

 

She wiped his face first and as soon as the cold towel touched his face Yunho flinched.  “Cold” his voice barely a whisper as his body visibly shivers.

 

“Just bare with it for a while, it’s good for you.” She wiped his neck and both of his arms. I’ve only noticed it now but Yunho shi has really long arms. She fastens her pace not wanting him to suffer more and wiped his broad shoulders. His body is really well toned, chocolate abs and a very fair complexion. Now I know why they have the biggest fan club in the world. She then wiped his back and finished by putting a new shirt on him.

 

“No, don’t” Yunho protested through half opened eyes.

 

“Don’t be embarrassed think of me as your sister. You’ll get better faster this way” she pulled his sweat pants down revealing his boxers and started wiping his legs. What did this guy ate to get such long legs. I wonder how tall he is. She can’t help but smile when he squirmed when she wiped his feet. I guess you have ticklish feet.  “Yunho shi can you change your pants yourself?” Yunho nodded through closed eyes. Relieved that she didn’t have to do that, she stood up and put his change of pants beside him and left.

 

After leaving Yunho to change on his own she went back to his room to clean the place. She cleaned his vomit, mopping the whole floor thrice to make sure it’s spotless and removing the bed sheets throwing it to the laundry. She didn’t bother to replace the sheets with new ones because the new sheets are in the guest room where Yunho is sleeping and she didn’t want to take the risk of waking him up.

 

She went over to his room to check on his temperature. His fever has gone down a bit.  Looking at his flushed face she can’t help but stare. You look cute and adorable when you sleep, different from the manly and dependable U Know Yunho the leader but still handsome none the less.

 

He stirred a bit and she immediately looked away, embarrassed that she was unconsciously staring. She sat at the empty chair beside his bed and decided to take a few minutes rest before leaving. Working at the Endlessly Sweet café in the morning and cleaning their house at night finally drained all her energy and her body reached its limit. With her head propped on his bed her eyes lost fluttered close and she finally drifted off to sleep beside him.

~*~*~*0~*~*~*~

 

The moment they came home they immediately went to their leader’s room only to know that he’s nowhere to be found. The four started to panic looking around the whole room hoping he’s somewhere inside. “Where is my Yunho? Did she kidnap him? Where did she take him? He’s still sick what if she did something bad to him?” Jaejoong shook Junsu trying to get answers from him.

 

“Hyung will you stop jumping to conclusions” Yoochun pried his hyung’s hands stopping him from shaking the lights out on an also panicking Junsu.

 

“Its morning already?” a small voice stopped all their commotion. Hee Jin just woke up from all the loud voices. Her hands were still rubbing off the morning star from her eyes when her world was shaken by a frantic Jaejoong demanding for answers to a question that right now don’t make sense to her.

 

“Where is my Yunho?! What did you do to him?!” Hee Jin felt dizzy. Her mind and body is still half asleep and the next thing she knew the house is spinning. Finally understanding the situation she pointed to the door behind her. Jaejoong immediately let go of her and dash into the room kneeling beside the sleeping Yunho.

 

“Sorry Hee Jin shi, were still a bit paranoid to people around us, specially Jaejoong hyung, he thinks someone will come and terrorize us next.” Yoochun rubbed the back of his neck also a bit guilty for thinking the same.

 

Hee Jin nodded; she’s not mad or anything. In fact she understood them perfectly well but the shaking early morning definitely woke her sleeping soul. “He threw up all over his room so I moved him to your guest room” she explained as the others nodded in understanding. “You guys take a rest first and I’ll make breakfast.” She turned and walked to the kitchen ready to do her job but Junsu’s voice made her stop for a moment.

 

“Hee Jin shi, thank you for taking care of hyung” they all bowed their heads a few degrees in gratitude for doing what they couldn’t.

 

Hee Jin shi smiled feeling their sincerity “I owe you guys my life. Taking care of him is nothing compare to how much I owe you.”

 

She made a simple breakfast, bacon and eggs with rice and porridge for Yunho. The five of them are already seated down having their normal conversation only with Yunho mostly listening this time as they waited for her to fill their plates. She was almost finished cooking when her phone rang. Picking up the vibrating phone from her apron she looked at the screen and hurriedly pressed the green button. “Hello, Mr. Cullen” five heads sitting at the table looked up at her as they heard a familiar language from her.

 

“I just called to remind you that today is the day” a deep voice on the other line said.

 

“Of course, I didn’t forget. They’ll be coming in a few hours right?” she answered as she placed the phone between her shoulders and ear while both her hands were busy taking the eggs from the pan and serving it to the five guys at the table that she is unaware were staring at her.

 

“Yes but I need you to come right now here at the office. You need to dress in traditional Korean clothes and I need to brief you on some points about them.”

 

“Ohh I didn’t know. I’ve never done this kind of job before. I might not meet your expectations.” She handed them a bowl of rice while they just stare at her every move. It’s not every day they hear someone talk fluently in English.

 

“I promise you that you’ll do just fine. Hee Jin they’re VVIP so I hope you’ll treat them well. If they need anything at all don’t hesitate and give it to them alright.”

 

She handed Yunho his porridge “Of course sir, I’ll do anything they ask and give everything they want. And I’ll make sure that they’ll have a great time with me.”

 

“Good now I’ll expect you to be here in a few.”

 

“Yes, sir I’ll be right there” she ended the call and put it in her pocket. “I need to go. Yunho shi the rest of your food is over there. If you want more later just reheat it in the microwave. Can you do that?” Yunho nodded. “Great I need to go, Bye.” They didn’t even had the time to reply a goodbye as the girl already disappeared from their sight.

 

Junsu instantly grew some admiration to Hee Jin. People laughed at him because of his broken English and Hee Jin made quite an impression on him. “I heard her singing some English songs but didn’t know she can speak the language”

 

“Yeah, hot right?” Changmin has a for women who speak English.

 

“What is that phone call about anyway?” Jaejoong looked at Yoochun for some explanations or specifically translations.

 

“I don’t know but I think it has something to do about work. She said she’ll do anything they ask and give everything they want. And that she’ll make sure that they’ll have a great time with her.”

 

Jaejoong thought for a moment contemplating the message of the phone call. After a few seconds of deep thinking he finally found a conclusion. “What?!  Is she selling herself to some English guy?!”


Have you guys seen Junsu new MV? if not then there's definitely wong with you. keke just joking but guys your really have to watch it. It's so different from his other song and music videos. no fireworks or explosions, no glamorous out fit our half girls dancing around but only his soulful voice. and his english did not just improve, it a whole new level. Junsu's not really my biased but he is my favorite singer, no one can deny talent. keke

i can't remove the rated M label. i swear i unchecked it a lot of time bu everytime i refreshed it's there again. it's actually pissing me off but i just watched Junsu's MV again and al the bad vibes went out of the windeow. hehe but after trying and trying i finally removed it, i think. hehe

and thanks for those who subscribed and made a comment. This one is for you guys though you probabaly already saw it hehehe..