8: Debt of Gratitude: a debt that is hardest to pay

Pierrot: A Fool for You
here's another chapter :) enjoy 
 
“I’ll know” the men turned their heads around to see five men, their faces hidden in the dark.

 

 “This is none of your business.” The man with the knife stood up and played with his knife showing them that he’s not to be played with. “So get loss” he used his low voice trying to scare them off but seems useless since none of the five guys even budged.

 

“You’re wrong she is our business” said the tallest among the five.

 

The man sighed like this commotion is giving him a headache and that the last he wants is to be here. “Look she owes us money with a contract and all and unless you’re going to pay for her get your out of here.”

 

“Fine I’ll pay for her” his voice low that it sent shivers to the men’s spine.

 

Their leader blinked a few times stared at him as if asking if he was serious clearly this is the first time in his loan shark life that he encountered someone who would pay for others debt.

 

The guy without a word wrote on his check he took from his wallet while his other friends pushed the men around Hee Jin and carried her away. He threw the check on the ground and grabbed the gangster by the collar, looking him in the eyes with a gaze that could kill. “Don’t ever go near her again or even show your face coz you’ll be safer in jail than see me again.” He pushed the terrified man into the ground and turned his back following his friends.

 

~*~*~*0~*~*~*~

 

They took her home and Junsu laid her in their guest room. Their expressions grim as they looked at her, their heart ached at her state. Her lips were bruised and her swollen face still has a hand mark on her left cheek. The cut in her neck stopped bleeding and her clothes were dirty and had some blood on.

 

“We should treat her wounds first.” Expect Yunho to have the cool headed role in such situations.

 

Jaejoong took the first aid kit at the bedside table since this is also the room she was treated last time. With no malice he cut her clothes off since she needs to be treated and she won’t be able to use them anymore. The all gasped and their eyes widened at her body. She has bruises everywhere; some of them were starting to heal but still visible. They were surprised on how her thin body made it so far.

 

“She wears make up” Jaejoong said monotonously. They all stared at him wondering what he is talking about. Seeing their confusion he showed them the towel with a brown make up stain on it he used to wipe her body.

 

“She uses make up to cover her bruises” Yunho confirmed their thoughts. If this happen to my sister I would’ve been in jail right now for murder.

 

“Poor girl if this happen to any of my sisters I might be in jail for killing those guys.” Jaejoong stated thinking the same way Yunho does.

 

~*~*~*0~*~*~*~

 

She woke up with pain all over her body. She looked around and found herself in a familiar room. Remembering the happenings last night it all came back to her. I guess he is really my hero after all. And now he even owns me, remembering that he paid for her. Mustering all of her energy she managed to stand up and walk out of the room.

 

“Hee Jin shi, you shouldn’t be walking” shouted Yoochun as he run to her side and assist her to sit on the couch.

 

“Thank you for saving me again last night. I really owe my life to you guys.” she bowed again but even that is a painful task for her.

 

“You really should stop working at that club Hee Jin shi. Just look for a job someplace else. A better job” Yunho suggested, an advice everyone’s hoping she’ll take.

 

“She doesn’t need to find another job” all of them looked at Jaejoong who just got out of the kitchen. “I own you remember?” he looked at her with a smiling face.

 

“I’ll pay you! It might take some time but I’ll surely pay you” she pleaded.

 

“Hyung, you’re not..” Junsu words were cut off as Yoochun put a hand on his shoulder telling him that the oldest should handle this.

 

“I’m sure you will but I don’t need money.”

 

“What do you mean?” Hee Jin’s asked in confusion.

 

“Well our place is a mess and we need a cleaning lady that we can trust. You can do household chores right?” she nodded in reply. “Instead of paying me back just work for us. Of course I’ll still give you salary but only half of the regular. Is that alright with you? Or you can just pay me money with interest of course.”

 

“I’ll work!” she shouted. Cleaning is way better than paying, besides she‘s good at it she does all the household chores back home.

 

“Good” he smiled in victory. “Now your job is to cook breakfast and dinner. Sometimes we eat outside or we just order food it depends on our mood. And of course you have to clean the house and do the laundry and whatever things that supposed to be done.” she nodded in understanding.

 

“You still work at that café right? It’s fine as long you do those chores we won’t have any problem.”

 

“I understand. Thank you for being so considerate.” She bowed again but her head only tile a few degrees this time but still a bit painful.

 

After drinking a cup of tea Junsu sent her home.

 

“Guys I’ didn’t ask your opinion first before making a decision.”

 

“Its fine hyung, we would have approved anyways” reassured Yoochun.

 

“Yeah, it’s a great idea, hitting two birds with one stone. We need a house keeper and she needs a decent job” added Yunho.

 

“She’s good at cooking and she said she can clean too and most of all she’s not an obsessed fan or a lunatic anti fan.” Changmin stated while rummaging the refrigerator.

 

~*~*~*0~*~*~*~