Chapter 20: What the HELL?!!!

Pierrot: A Fool for You

 

 

I wish Jackal's coming is showed in my country's theaters.. i want to watch it soo bad. It receives so much good feed back and they're all saying that Jaejoong is now a true actor and he's super funny and y and all. I want to watch it!! Do you guys know any links where i can watch it?

 

it got me frustrated so here's the result of y frustration..enjoy..=)


 

 

DBSK’s P.O.V.

 

Yoochun was looking for his hat that he wanted to wear for an interview tomorrow. He decided to call Hee Jin to save his energy and his precious time looking for a hat he could find if he just asked.

 

“Dear its Yoochun” he smiled thinking that Hee Jin probably rolled her eyes when he called her dear. “Where did you put my blue cap?”

 

“It’s on the right side of your shelf”

 

He walked to their walk in closet and looked here she instructed but found a different blue cap.

 

“Not this one, the other one with awesome written on it.”

 

“Oh it’s on the other side just right beside Yunho’s shelf”

 

He went over to the other side of his wardrobe and rummaged through it.

 

Finally finding what he’s looking for. “Thank you dear. I looked there before but I just can’t seem to find it.

 

“I heard you walking to your closet. You weren’t looking for it before. You just called me because you were too lazy to look for it didn’t you?”

 

Yoochun chuckled. “haha, you know me too well”

 

“You don’t even~~” he didn’t hear her finished her words. All he heard was a noise of something breaking and something swinging.

 

“Hee Jin ah are alright?!” Yoochun shouted as he heard her scream. “Yeoboseo?!”

 

“Who are you?” he heard her say. “Hee Jin, are you aright is someone in your house?” he hurriedly made his way to the other who were on the living room playing video games.

 

“Get out of here or I’m going to call the police.”

 

“Yoochun ah what’s wrong? Your face is pale.” Yunho looked away from the TV.

 

“Hyung I think Hee Jin’s in danger” Yoochun raised his phone and put it on loud speaker. Jaejoong suddenly came from the kitchen hearing Hee Jin’s name and everyone intently listened to the phone. Junsu put down the game controller and Changmin turned the TV off with a remote.

 

“Don’t do anything stupid and this oppa will be nice to you. Don’t try my patience and even try screaming. People might come but by the time they do you’ll be bleeding to death or possibly dead already and I would be long gone. You understand?”

 

Jaejoong immediately grabbed his car keys and dashed into a run followed by s. They didn’t know how but the five of them managed to fit in his car. None of them spoke a word and just kept listening to the phone.

 

“Now be a good girl and put this on. You can change here or I can change you myself. Either way I’m good with it.”

 

They’ve only realized it now but the garage’s automatic door opens slow, really really slow. Jaejoong grasped the steering wheel tightly that his knuckles turned white. We need to fix this door they thought.

 

“Suit yourself. I love a good tease. It wouldn’t be much fun if you give in from the start.

 

Finally the door opened in a way Jaejoong’s silver Lamborghini would fit and Jaejoong sped off like a mad man. If it were any other day s would have told him to slow down but not today. They couldn’t care less if they got in trouble for over speeding. That’s the least of their worries right now.

 

“Oppa!”

 

Their eyes widened. “What is she doing?!” Changmin’s intelligent mind couldn’t comprehend anything at all.

 

“You’re enjoying this aren’t you? You just look like Misa chan.”

“Misa chan?”

“It’s Misa chan from maid sama. You look just like her but even prettier and ier.”

 

“This guy is sick” Junsu is disgusted. He also adores fictional characters since he’s a gamer himself. But this guy stepped over the line and can’t differentiate between fantasy and reality.

 

“May I take your order okyak sama?”

“I would like to have orange juice please.”

“Of course okyak sama please wait till I prepare your drink.”

 

“What is she doing?” Yoochun couldn’t keep quiet anymore. He is confused as hell.

 

“Sorry for the wait okyak sama”

“I don’t mind waiting for a life time if it’s Misa chan”

“Do you want some cake okyak sama?”

“Ahh, misa chan is so nice and considerate. Yes I would like Misa chan to feed me cake”

“Please wait for a moment”

 

The light turned red and few people crossed the pedestrian lane. Jaejoong growled and he honestly thought on running them over. He doesn’t know what to think any more. All he knows is that he needs to get to her place fast. And running over and killing someone wouldn’t do any good.

 

“Ahh,”

“Misa chan’s cake is soo good.”

“Of course I specially made it for you master”

“Master? I’m your master?”

“Would you like some more cake?”

“No, I don’t want any cake I want you.”

“Oookyak sama. It’s  it’s too early for that.”

“No, I want you know.”

 

“!” Jaejoong cursed. They’re a few meters from her apartment now and a few more seconds they’ll be right in front of her house.

 

“Misa chan likes it rough. Great because I also like it rough.”

“ahh ahh, ahh” “misa chan ahh, ahh, more more”

 

“What the hell is Hee Jin doing?!” Yunho couldn’t hold it any more. He wanted to break and throw Yoochun’s phone away so he couldn’t hear the man’s voice but they actually need to hear what’s going on.

 

Tell me why she lives on the third floor of the building. Jaejoong cursed mentally. They reached her apartment and were climbing the stairs. Sweat trickled their forehead.

 

When Jaejoong opened her door their jaw dropped at the sight they never expected to see.


 

seriously guys comment.. i feel nobody's reading this anymore..=(

and somehow i also feel this chapter is a fail =( =( =(

i'm getting more and more depress this days. But i guess this guy makes life tolerable..=)