Chapter 15: Shopping with the Dolphin

Pierrot: A Fool for You

 

The moment they arrived at the mall where the rest were filming Junsu immediately went to shoot his part and Hee Jin waited for him at the bookstore, and true to his word after almost an hour Junsu came running and panting. “Hee Jin shi, I’m done. They still need to film their parts but I’m free.” Junsu was wearing casual clothes and didn’t even bother to disguise much. He was just wearing a cap.

 

“Junsu shi are you sure about his? What if your fans see us?” Hee Jin is still not convinced that this is a good idea.

 

“What’s wrong with having a friendly date? And everybody here knows were shooting a CF so they’ll think that it’s just part of it or I’m with one of the staffs, stop worrying so much.” He smiled making her feel like she is anxious for nothing.

 

Did he say date? But he also said friendly date. Their first trip was at a clothing store. Junsu looked around to the men’s clothes with Hee Jin stood beside him unsure what to do. It was an expensive store and she’s sure she’s not going to buy anything or afford anything for the record so she didn’t even bother looking around. So she decided to just stick to Junsu’s side since accompanying him was her purpose on going there in the first place.

 

“Jaejoong hyung and Yoochun hyung both have ways with clothes you know that?” Junsu looked at her with a shirt on his hand. “When our stylist shows us the clothes were going to wear and I have something I have my eyes on I would befriend the stylist so that I could get those particular clothes.” Junsu moved his hands comically and his expressions were animated showing how immersed he was on his story telling. “And by the time I get that stylist number and favor Jaejoong hyung has already treat her to a meal and Yoochun hyung already has those clothes delivered to him.”

 

Hee Jin laughed “they’re two steps ahead of you.”

 

“kure, that’s why I always get the clothes that gets left behind. I let Yunho hyung pick out first because he’s our precious leader and I also let Changmin pick before me since he was the makhne and I’m his hyung so I need to take care of him.” Junsu was clutching his chest with his sincere expression on.

 

“Junsu shi you’re such a nice person.” Hee Jin shi said through her smiles.

 

Swinging his arm on Hee Jin’s shoulders, “true I am a nice person. Actually I am the nicest person among DBSK. That’s why this Oppa is going to treat you for the day.”

 

“Oppa?”

 

Hoping she’ll agree. “You can call me Oppa.”

 

“But you’re not older than me actually we are at the same age and I’m Japanese so oppa is a bit~~”

 

He cut her words off “Fine if Oppa makes you uncomfortable just call me Junsu let’s stop with the formalities. We’re chingu’s aren’t we?” Junsu though a bit disappointed tried to compromise.

 

“Of course were tomodachi Junsu.” Hee Jin smiled a real smile not like the half-hearted smiles and smiles that doesn’t reach her ear. She smiled because she wanted to not because she thinks she has to.

 

They went to a CD store next. Junsu instantly disappeared the moment they entered the store. Hee Jin looked around picking random CD and looking at it then putting it back in the shelf. I can talk Korean but I still can’t read Hangeul. And I don’t know other band except DBSK and boy bands are Yuki’s forte. She was thinking about her childhood friend who moved to Canada a few months before she left for Korea.

 

“Hee Jin ah!” Junsu was waving his hands motioning for her to come.

 

Hee Jin chuckled. He’s like a kid, so adorable.

 

“Look it’s our albums” Junsu showed her excitedly. The store has a special shelf for all of their albums. It has their present and past albums and their singles too.

 

“I’ve seen these before. You guys have these at home and I wiped the dust out of each and everyone of them.”

 

“Oh yeah we do have these.” Junsu turned a few shades of red for embarrassing himself. “Have you heard our songs before?”

 

Hee Jin nodded. “I heard two songs of you. Mirotic and Unforgettable”

 

Junsu was rather disappointed “Why only two? “

 

“I heard Mirotic when I first learned you were idols and Unforgettable is the only song in my phone. My phone can only occupy one song and I loved that song so I didn’t delete it.” she explained hoping Junsu wouldn’t be offended in any way.

 

Hearing she liked their song Junsu smiled wide. “Here listen to this” Junsu put the headset on her and waited for her reaction. (A.N: you know where you can listen to some Cd’s for freeJ ).

 

Remix - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN51q0itlIY

MV - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdTVb64pfMs

 

Balloons

 

[All]

During my past childhood,

I dreamt a beautiful dream about riding a balloon and flying

If a red balloon flies in the sky,

My heart remembers beautiful memories

 

[MAX]

My dream as a child was to ride a red balloon

And fly high into the sky

[MICKY]

I forgot about that small dream and lived till now

Because I grew up too much

 

[XIAH]

But when I’m miserable

I want to run around and play like a child

[HERO]

Filling a balloon full of my small dreams

 

[All]

During my past childhood,

I dreamt a beautiful dream about riding a balloon and flying

If a red balloon flies in the sky,

My heart remembers beautiful memories

 

[HERO]

I can’t understand why tears come out when I look at the sky

[U-KNOW]

I wonder why you forgot the tiny childhood when you become an adult

 

[MICKY, MAX]

At times I too want to just fly high into the sky

[U-KNOW, XIAH]

With my forgotten dreams and memories

 

[XIAH]

During my past childhood,

I dreamt a beautiful dream about riding a balloon and flying

 

[All]

If a red balloon flies in the sky,

my heart remembers beautiful memories

 

[All]

Lal-la-la-la-la lal-la-la-la-la

lal-la-la-la-la lal-la-la-la-la

lal-lal-lal-la la-la-la

 

[MAX] Though time passes

[U-KNOW, MICKY] Though I forgot

[HERO] Will it be possible to contain it in the red balloon

 

[All]

During my past childhood,

I dreamt a beautiful dream about riding a balloon and flying

If a red balloon flies in the sky,

My heart remembers beautiful memories

 

“So how was it?” Junsu asked in anticipation.

 

“You guys are amazing” Hee Jin’s eyes were sparkling in adornment.

 

Junsu laughed with famous Ue Kyang Kyang. “When we get back I’ll make sure you’ll listen to our songs. And I’ll give you fare warning, we are remarkably good.”

 

(^_^)(^_^)(^_^)(^_^)(^_^)

 

 “Hee Jin is there anything you want to buy?” They were just walking and looking around. Junsu said that he missed just taking a stroll with no fans taking pictures of him or screaming his name though he can’t remember that ever happening since he trained and debut at such a young age.

 

Hee Jin shook her head then suddenly remembering something. “Ohh we need a new rice cooker, Changmin broke it.”

 

“That guy, he got an early schedule and there’s no food from last night in courtesy of him also. He didn’t want to wake anyone up and decided to make his own food. We don’t know how the rice cooker broke after that. The kitchen was also in a mess. Sorry you have to clean that up.”

 

“It was funny actually. I thought you guys got robbed but I went to check if there’s anything missing then I realized that it’s only the kitchen in chaos.”

 

“We’ll make sure that doesn’t happen again. If it weren’t for Yunho hyung our house would probably burnt to ashes right now.” Junsu sighed in relief. Silently thanking the leader for being thirsty that time.

 

“Yeah, I’ll make some mid night snack for him so he could eat any time and have your house in one piece.”

 

They went to appliance store and went to the kitchen section. “We’re looking for a rice cooker.” Junsu said to the sales lady.

 

The sales lady stopped breathing when she saw DBSK’s Kim Junsu. Hee Jin saw the girl reaction and immediately felt alarmed. This is why I think this is a bad idea.

 

“My brother’s getting married. Would you show us the best rice cooker you have?”

 

The sales lady stuttered for a bit. She is in the presence of a god after all. “Of course sir”

 

“Sister-in-law since my brother is not here. I’ll be your boyfriend for today. Let’s go Jagiya.” Junsu made sure everyone around heard him.

 

sister-in-law? Jagiya? Hee Jin melted as the other sales lady stare at her.

 

“Ommo Junsu shi is so nice to take care of his brother’s girlfriend like that.”

 

“He’s really cute, even cuter in personal.”

 

“Yeah I heard that they’re filming here. I wonder where my Jaejoong is.”

 

“I want to see DBSK!!”

 

“I want to see Micky Yoochun”

 

Hee Jin left the chatting Ladies and went to catch up to Junsu. “Sister in law? Jagiya?” she whispered so only Junsu could hear.

 

Junsu giggled “don’t worry we idols do this a lot. Whenever Jaejoong hyung went on dates with his girls he calls them noona or dongsaengie . Yoochun hyung even called his date eomma one time for fun.”

 

Hee Jin nodded in amusement but can’t help but laugh. “Being an idol is hard.”

 

“Yeah it is but the fans are worth it” he smiled. Hee Jin knows how they treasure their fans and how they see them as family.

 

“Sir this is our latest model ~~” the sales lady told them how that particular rice cooker is better than others and demonstrate a bit. Her sales talk took so long because she kept flirting with Junsu batting her lashes and smiling her pearly whites. Junsu was obviously uncomfortable with it but was too nice to do something about it. You really are a nice guy Junsu, too nice for your own good.

 

“That’s fine we’ll take it. No need to show us anything I know how to cook and how to use a rice cooker.” The sales lady finally stopped the blabbering girl. Hee Jin can’t bare the look on Junsu’s face anymore and decided to come to his rescue.

 

“But I still need to show you the.” The girl just doesn’t give up.

 

Hee Jin cut her off crossing her arms on her chest showing the girl she does not like it anymore. “I said no thanks or should we just buy another brand of rice cooker if yours is too difficult to use?”

 

“No Mam, I’ll wrap it up for you.” Afraid that she’ll lose a buyer the sales lady left with the appliance on her hand.

 

“Whooh, thank you.” Junsu wiped the imaginary sweat on his forehead.

 

“Yeah I saw you suffering there. It was funny actually.” Hee Jin chuckled remembering the anxious look on Junsu face when the sales lady is trying to hold his hand as he pry his hands and crossed them in his chest but then she started touching his arms.

 

“So you helped me after you had your fun?” Junsu asked in amusement that Hee Jin also have a mischievous side.

 

Hee Jin smiled “I helped you didn’t I?”

 

They ate lunch at an expensive restaurant. It was lunch time and there will be a rush of people. Junsu didn’t want to risk getting mobbed in a mall so they went to a restaurant where they can have a room for themselves.

 

“Aren’t we going to wait for the others?”

 

“The others?” Hee Jin nodded. “It’s just going to be the two of us”

 

The two of us? But why did he order food for 5 people. Hee Jin stare at the table full of dishes watering. “But there’s so many food.”

 

Junsu shrugged. “They’re probably eating now with Tiffany, Yoona and Jessica so no need to feel guilty if you think they’re missing out on something. And beside you told me before that you could eat as much as Changmin or even better it’s time for you to prove me that.”

 

Hee Jin looked at Junsu then smiled. “Well then ITTADAKIMASU!!.”

 

“Hee Jin you don’t argue if food is involved don’t you” Junsu was smiling ear to ear looking at Hee Jin who was too busy picking food to hear his comment.

 

“Gochisousamadea!” Hee Jin finished her dessert.

 

Junsu looked at her and admiration. He hasn’t seen a woman eat like that. All the girls he knew were too concerned to their figure that they’ll go in different diets every week. His girlfriend even went as far as eating only lettuce and drink only water for a month. She really did finish the whole table. She wasn’t kidding when she said she could eat like Changmin. “Wow you did finish everything.”

 

“So now you believe me?”

 

Junsu nodded. He didn’t have time to chat with her about it because he received a text that they now need to be in Lotte world.