Chapter 24: On and On

Pierrot: A Fool for You

 

Hee Jin was working her shift at Endlessly Sweet Café when she received a phone call that made her jump and shout in glee. The manager even let her knock off early and she immediately went to the market to buy some ingredients. That night she cooked a feast. She cooked every dish she knows that the five of them likes. The big table almost has no free space to put their bowl on and she even used her own money to buy the ingredients.

When the five of them arrived, their mouths watered at the delicacies in front of them. “Whhoah. Is my birthday today?” Changmin looked at the table and can’t help but gulped.

“No, I just want to celebrate today so I cooked. Is it too much?”

“No!” Changmin shouted.

“What’s the celebration?” Yunho took off a lid of one of the food and peaked inside.

“My brother got a full scholarship in Canada.” She smiled from ear to ear and her hands were clasped in front of her.

“Congratulations!!” they greeted her.

“Thank you, Come on let’s eat.” They settled themselves and everyone ate to their heart content.

Yunho swallowed before talking “Hee Jin you must be so proud of you brother aren’t you?”

She spoke of her brother with pride “of course. He’s the best brother there is. My parents were always busy so I practically raised him. He never gets into trouble and is a straight A’s student. He doesn’t give me problems and help me in every way he can.”

“You really adore your brother much. It seems you’re also too attached with your brother just like Yoochun.”

“Junsu you’re the one to talk. You and your twin brother never had a fight ever! And that’s normal?” Yoochun retorted back.

“Makes me miss my sister” Yunho talked about his ulzzang sister.

“I have 8 sisters and it’s also been a while since I’ve seen them.”

Hee Jin’s eyes widened. “You have 8 sisters?”

“Yeah hyung has a really really big family. You should have seen them during reunions. It’s like world war three there.” Yoochun made an explosion gesture with his hands.

“No wonder you are so feminine” Hee Jin absent mindedly said.

The other members laughed out loud and Yunho even choke for a moment. “That’s why he’s our eomma. He takes care of everyone like an eomma!” Junsu said in between heavy breaths.

That night Hee Jin couldn’t sleep because she’s too happy. She doesn’t need to pay for his brother’s school fees since he’s on a full scholarship. He also would be staying at Yuki’s house so rent and food is also covered. Her brother is also hard working so he’ll probably work part time jobs for allowances. And she doesn’t worry since he’s a very reliable and responsible person.

She has been lying on her bed for a few hours already but she kept tossing and turning until she decided to listen to some music first. She took out the iPod Jaejoong had given her and plugged the earphones on her ear. She stood up with her pink teddy bear in hand.

On and On

[Hero]

Did you ever experience this kind of love

The kind of love that's like a movie where you long and wait

For just one person endlessly

[Xiah]

Many people get tired of waiting and say that

"True love doesn't exist" but that is a lie

She closed her eyes feeling the rhythm and started to sway back and forth listening to the melody while hugging the teddy bear snuggling her face to its soft fur. She was a simple girl. She doesn’t have a perfect S line body or a face that would make strangers give a second look on the streets. She’s a simple girl with simple wants and dreams and one of them is slow dancing with someone. She did get to slow dance with someone before during prom but that’s because they’re required to and her partner was a schoolmate she can’t even remember the name so in her mind that doesn’t even count.

[Micky]

She's like the wind that comes by

[Max]

I have a love which I always long for

Suddenly someone held her hand and grabbed the teddy bear from her hands “Jaejoong ah” her eyes widened in surprise. She didn’t expect him to be standing there at all. Jaejoong only smiled at her and tossed the teddy bear on her bed and placed his hands on hers. “Shhsh” he shushed her, smiling at her gently and looking at her with soft eyes. He put the earphones back to her ear she pulled out earlier and he started swaying back and forth.

Hee Jin was so surprised and embarrass that someone saw her dancing or more like a bamboo tree swaying like that. She tried to pull her hands away and wished that the end of the world reschedule its date just so she could end this embarrassing moment. But Jaejoong did not bulge and only tightened his grip on her mouthing ‘it’s okay’ as he brought her closer with his left hand that was resting on her back and she can’t help to follow suit, embarrassed but not complaining.

*[Hero]

I waited for a long time

I longed for that someone

The girl that's next to me

My love for you goes on and on and on

[Micky]

For a long time like a motionless tree

I'll be the shade next to you

My love goes on and on and on

They looked at each other’s eyes and Hee Jin was lost in his. She kept feeling butterflies on her stomach and her hurt was beating and pumping like she ran a marathon. Unable to take his gaze anymore Hee Jin look aside then looked down hiding her probably blushing like a tomato face and Jaejoong stifled his chuckle thinking that she might take it in offensive way but can’t help to smile even wider at her cuteness.

[U-Know]

If I can let her know my feelings without saying I love her,

I'm okay

She'll also feel the same kind of feeling

[Max]

I don't think it can be expressed by words

I think it's like the conversation between souls

2 become One I think it's life's greatest reason

Jaejoong seeing she wasn’t able to look at him anymore, let go of her other hand and gently pull her head making her lean on his chest. He entwined his fingers on her back and pulled her closer hugging her. “It’s okay” he whispered lightly as he felt that she was going to struggle again and protest. Hee Jin couldn’t help but just follow his lead. It’s not like every day she could slow dance with someone like Kim Jaejoong. So she just let herself get loss in the moment as she leaned to the man she trust her life to only to know that his heart is beating the same rhythm as hers.

[Micky]

She's like the sunrise in my life

[Hero]

If she's there the life of everyday is in anticipation

 

**[Xiah]

I waited for a long time

I longed for that someone

The girl that's next to me

My love for you goes on and on and on

[Max]

I'll be the hero in your life just like in a novel

And present you with inspiration

My love goes on and on and on

 

(hum)[xiah] our love (hum)[u-no] without change

(hum)[micky] i will pray (hum)[max] forever

[hero] girl, we will evaporate all the difficulties, sadness, and darkness we face

He patted her head and inhaled her scent and she felt like flying. She felt safe in his arms and no one in the world could lay a finger on her. She felt that the world could go crumbling down that instant and she wouldn’t give a damn as long she’s in his arms. She felt protected. She felt safe. She felt that she finally found the place she’s longing for.

*[hero] i've waited for a long time, any person would long for,

the woman that stands by me, my love for you goes on and on and on

[micky] like a tree that does not move, i will be your shade for a long time

my love goes on and on and on

 

**[xiah] i've waited for a long time, any person would long for,

the woman that stands by me, my love for you goes on and on and on

[max] like a one side fiction, you become the elegant main character

my deepest impressions will be your gift

my love goes on and on and on

 


I've decided that I;m going to finish this story nomatter what. This is my first fanfic and i'm not going to abandon it..=)