Fighting junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (Chapter 2 )

Fighting Junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

When the family arrived at the play ground. There are no people around cause its too early. So Aiden run around and wanted to play, he asked his parents to join him. The three of them are running and chasing each other.

 

It was one of the happy moments that HyunHee wanted to do. There they are, sitting in the seesaw Aiden is playing with the sand.

 

“Aiden is growing up so fast..” said Hae.

 

“Neh and he is growing up like you… he looks like you when you are young…” she’s happy like that, Admiring his son, she can do that for the whole day.

 

“Aiden ah..” Hae called. “Lets go to the cookie shop…”

 

“Hae, that place is public…” HyunHee stopped him.

 

“Gwenchana. I already told Aiden that I will bring him there right.. Lets go…” DongHae carried Aiden. The cookie shop is not that far from the park and to their house.

 

HyunHee is really worried about this, what if somebody saw them.. it will cause a scandal.

 

“Cookie… cookie… cookie.. with daddy..” Aiden is chanting happily.

 

“Aiden ah..” she said.

 

Then Aiden pursed his lips and he stop. Hae looked at HyunHee.

 

“Hae.. its dangerous..”

 

“Dangerous?? Why??”

 

“Aish its up to you…” she shut .

 

When they arrived at the shop, Hae put Aiden down and then they enter the shop. Aiden and HyunHee went to the table, and hae ordered the food for them. Luckily, the costumers are not that many so they can act freely.

 

“Mommy,  going to work later??” Aiden asked as he played with his mom’s phone.

 

“Yes.. mommy needs to earn money…” she simply replied.

 

“Earn money?? But grandpa is rich…” he said innocently. Then think for a second. “Daddy is rich too..”

 

“Aish, my cute Aiden…” she pinched the latter’s nose.

 

“Hey hey..here’s is the cookies for Aiden…” Donghae came holding the tray of foods.

 

“Wow!!!” Aiden clapped his hands.

 

HyunHee take a sip of her coffee. She take a look at her phone and there she saw a text message. She pouted and read it… its from her older sister, saying that she will take Aiden to the mall later.

 

“Who is it??” Hae asked.

 

“Unnie…she asked.. oh not asked. She wants to take you..” she looked at Aiden who is now eating messily with his cookies. She took a table napkin and wipe the crumbs on Aiden’s lips. “Your auntie told me that she will take you to the mall later…”

 

Aiden’s eyes twinkled, not literally twinkled. “Really??? Is Uncle Henry coming?? Is he?? Is he??”

 

“Wait, you are so excited…” Hae joked.

 

“Ahmmm, lets call uncle Henry okay…” she dialed Henry’s number, she take a look at her watch. After five rings, she heard a groggy voice.

 

“Hello…” he asked in English.

 

“Uncle Henli!!” Aiden shouted at the phone. HyunHee and DongHae laughed at that.  “Uncle Henli, Auntie take me mall later, you will go???”

 

“Is this you Aiden??” Henry asked.

 

“Give me the phone baby…”she took the phone. “Yah Henry!! Wake up now.. you better be with Aiden later.. I will not take no as an answer.”

 

“Jie Jie… I don’t know.. bye..” then he dropped the call.

 

“That kid…” she looked at Aiden. “Don’t worry baby.. uncle Henry will accompany you…”

 

DongHae smiled while looking at his wife and son, not until his eyes saw the time. “Oh, I need to go now..” he stood up. “HyunHee ah, I better go now..”

 

“Are… are you coming home tonight??” she asked in a low voice.

 

“I…. no… sorry….”he looked at Aiden. “I gotta go now young man..” he patted Aiden’s hair and then he exited the store.

 

Now its only HyunHee and Aiden.

 

“Finish your food okay…” HyunHee looked at her cellphone. She got a message from hae.

 

To: Hyunnie

From: Hae-Hae

 

    Gotta go, I’m sorry I can’t give a a good bye kiss… take care okay, enjoy the rest of the day.. I’ll miss you. Saranghae…

 

She smiled a little. Then she turned her gaze at Aiden. “Finish??” the latter nods. “Lets go now..”

 

They walk back to the house, hand in hand. Then HyunHe prepare proper meal for Aiden. Since its Saturday, she will be taking Aiden to her work and her unnie will pick him at the office. After an hour, they went to the office. HyunHee will be meeting the artists that will be the cast of her drama.

 

“Aiden baby, why are you so excited??” she asked as she saw her son excitedly jumping up and down.

 

“Auntie will fetch me later and go to the mall then we will enjoy…”

 

“Baby, don’t ask auntie to buy you many toys okay…” they walk hand in hand when they enter the office, HyunHee’s office mates hurriedly went to Aiden’s side. Aiden is so famous in the building cause he’s is too smart.

 

“HyunHee shi….”

 

“Oh Park P.D.”

 

“The artists are waiting at the conference room…”

 

“Ahmm, okay okay, Aiden baby, mommy gonna work now.. I’ll leave you at my secretary okay..??”

 

Aiden shook his head. “Aiden don’t like, Aiden want mommy…” he reached out his hands so HyunHee will carry her.

 

“Aiden baby..” she carried him.  “Promise mommy that you will behave…” Aiden nods at her. “Okay.. lets go…” they enter the conference room and there they saw the artists. There are three main artists.

 

The artists stood up and bowed in front of HyunHee.

 

“Annyeong…” Aiden waved at them. HyunHee smiled at her son’s act. He put Aiden in one of the chairs. “Aiden, mommy is going to work okay…” Aiden smiled and there he sat up silently.

 

HyunHee, sit beside aiden and she faced the artists in front of her. Since she is the writer of the drama she will classify if the artists are suitable for her characters. She knew all of them but others not too close.

 

“Ms. Son.. you will be the main character in here… I guess this will be your first main character drama.??”

 

“Neh.. this will be, and I’m really excited about it…”

 

 

The main Artist is Son EunSeo, a rookie artist. She is pretty and young.. also very talented. Her role in the drama is a young teenager.

 

“As we all know that this drama is ‘I wanna Love You’ love triangle between the Student council and the ordinary student.. fighting for the girl’s love.” She explained.  “The thing is… “ she looked at the other guy. “Kim KiBum shi of Super Junior, I’m looking forward working with you.. and I guess this character is really different from your real personality”

 

“Same here…and yeah, this is a complete change in my personality.” KiBum flashed his killer smile.

 

KiBum will be the ordinary student.

 

“Jung YunHo shi, are you ready for his drama??”

 

“Super, I’m excited about it.. and acting as a student council president.. a great challenge for me…”

 

The meeting turned out very well and they are still in the middle of the meeting when they heard a knock on the door. They all look at it and they saw HyunHee’s unnie and Henry.

 

“Uncle henry!!!” Aiden’s face brighten up and he stood up from the chair and run towards Henry. “uncle, uncle…”

 

Henry smiled and he carried Aiden. “Hey big guy… Noona…” Henry walk towards HyunHee and he kissed her cheeks.  “KiBum hyung??”

 

kiBum just nods at him.

 

“KiBum will be the character in my story Henry…”

 

“Oh jinja??! How come you didn’t pick me??” he puff his cheeks. The staff inside the room laughed a bit because of that.

 

“Henry ah, you should enhance your acting skills okay…”

 

Henry pouted.

 

“HyunHee ah…”

 

“Unnie….”

 

“I’ll borrow Aiden for a moment okay…”

 

“Ne~~” HyunHee smiled.

 

“Mommy see you later…” Aiden waved at her.

 

“Give mommy a kiss baby…”

 

“Mwaaaah!!” Aiden giggled.

 

“Okay okay, see you later okay. Enjoy this day.. Henry ah, take care of Aiden okay..”

 

“Ne I understand noona…”

 

The three left the office and the meeting continued.

 

Henry, Aiden and HyeJung are on their way to the mall, which is HyunHee’s family owned.

 

“Mall!! Mall!! Mall!!” Aiden keeps on cheering.

 

“Aiden ah, tell me did your father spend time with you??” HyeJung asked. Aiden looked at her and nods.

 

“DongHae hyung spend his time last night at their house. “ said henry.

 

“And now???”

 

“He’s back at the dorm, they had an early schedule today..”

 

“Ask Siwon for a dinner okay… I want to meet him..” said his noona.

 

“uncle Siwon???”

 

HyeJung smiled at Aiden.. “Yes baby, do you want to see uncle JongIn too??”]

 

“Oh! Uncle kai!! Want want!!”

 

“Heard that Henry?? Call those two okay.. I won’t accept a no as an answer..”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter