Fighting junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (Chapter 7)

Fighting Junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Donghae went to the sea side, there he saw SuJu guys and other artist, sitting on the sand and  in the center is the bon fire. “Hyung…”

 

“Come here hae, sit beside EunSeo..” Leeteuk pulled him.

 

EunSeo smilled.

 

The group decided that they will play Truth and Dare. They will get to know each other more. The mechanics is, they will pass the bottle and when the music stops, whoever holds the bottle he will be asked.

 

Hae is angry so he keeps on Drinking the alcoholic drink beside him.

 

The game played for about 3 hours, and all of them look so wasted. The boys are drunk including Donghae. EXO, the new group are drunk too.

 

The girls are the only one who is not drunk.. well not too drunk at all. The only guy who is not drunk is HyukJae.

 

“Lets go back now..” said hyukjae.

 

“Right *hic*” Leeteuk cheered.

 

“Donghae shi you are so drunk…” EunSeo hold on to hae.

 

“Hae come on let me help you..” Hyuk assisted him to stand.

 

“I’m fine Hyuk, go back to your room now..” he smiled.

 

Hey you can’t even walk alone, and now you wanted me to go??” hyuk retorded.

 

“I’m fine.. EunSeo is here look…” he pushed hyukjae away from him.

 

“Fine. If that’s what you want. Just don’t do crazy things..”  Hyukjae warned.

 

*****

 

The following morning, its their last day.

 

hyunHee woke up around 6 am in the morning. She smiled when she saw the beautiful climate and the sun saying hi to her. She decided to get off the bed and see how Aiden is doing.

 

She opened Henry’s room. Well the kid is still sleeping soundly on his uncles bed. She leave him and decided that he should sleep more.

 

All of the artists are sleeping, so its only her who is strolling around the resort. She was savoring the moment when her phone vibrated. She look at the caller, it was EunSeo’s manager.

 

“Hello..”

 

“Kim PD, did I wake you up?? I’m really sorry for the bother” he said.

 

“Aniyo, I’m awake already.. what is it??”

 

“I’m wondering about EunSeo.. I really need to talk to her right now, but she’s not answering her calls. “

 

“Maybe she is still sleeping…” she said.

 

“Aniyo… EunSeo is a early riser..”

 

“Oh, I can check her out.. hang in there for a moment okay..”

 

“thank you Kim PD.”

 

She walk towards EunSeo’s room, she knock on the door. After three knocks The door opens.

 

“HyunHee shi, do you need something?? Come on in…”

 

HyunHee entered EunSeo’s room.

 

“Oh, your manager is on the line, he can’t reach you so he called me..” She handed the phone to EunSeo.

 

“Thank you, hello…”

 

HyunHee was about to sit on the couch when she saw the door of the other room opened.

 

SHOCKED! Tears are threatening to fall from his eyes when she saw Hae, his own husband, coming out of the room, only wearing his boxers and there are purple and reddish marks on him particulary on his torso. HyunHee covered and she look at EunSeo, obviously she didn’t notice that Hae is awake now, also the same goes for Donghae. he is still scratching his eyes. After that, he look in front and saw HyunHee, with a shock expression on her face and her tears are falling now. He looked at himself and see that he is only wearing his boxers.

 

“HyunHee shi..” EunSeo called. hyunHee didn’t answer. Then she looked at the direction where she was looking, she saw Donghae standing. “Donghae shi…”

 

hyunHee snapped out and she took her phone and stormed out of the room.

 

“HyunHee!” hae called , he went back inside the room to get his clothes.

 

“Donghae shi, wher are you going??” she asked.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter