Fighting Junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (Chapter 31)

Fighting Junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She went straight to the GG’s practice room, when she entered, the people inside look at her. When HyunHee reaised her eyebrown they all stood up and bowed to her.

“HyunHee shi..” said the manager of GG.

“Is there a problem?” she asked. “What’s the urgency?” she look at the GG girls. “Where is Jessica?”

“That is the problem..” said the manager. “She’s in the hospital..”

HyunHee raised her brows. “Why? Is she okay?” she asked worried.

“She vomit before and have a high fever..” explained the manager. “We need a substitute for her, tomorrow at the concert..” said the manager.

HyunHee think about something. “Why don’t the group perform without her? The reason is valid and it is acceptable.”

“We need to change things again because she’s not here, but if someone will fill in her place it will be easy, we need someone who knows all the steps and blockings..” said TaeYon.

“We want you to fill in for her..” said Sunny.

“Eh? Me?” HyunHee asked surprised.

TaeYon hold on to her arms. “You are our member,  remember..” she said and smiled at her. “We miss dancing with you..”

“Please unnie..” HyoHyeon said.

She look at the girls, she remembered the times that they are dancing as a group. “Is this okay?” she asked them.

“We all know that you are a member and just quit because of that reason..” Yoona carefully said it because they know that topic is a secret.

“Unnie, its time to be with us again..” Yuri smiled. “You know all of the dance right?”

HyunHee nods. “Neh, I know all of it.” She look at Aiden. “Baby, do you want mommy to dance tomorrow?” she asked as she crouch down to his level.

“You will not be with Aiden on his birthday?” the kid asked.

“ANi, baby will watch the concert tomorrow. You will see Uncle Kai, Uncle Siwon and uncle Henry perform too..” she smiled.

“Mommy will dance with them?” he said as he look at the girls.

“Neh, you know them right.”

Aiden nods.

“Aiden baby, your mom is our unnie, she is a member of our group..” said SooYoung as she sat beside Aiden.

Aiden smiled. “Okay.. mommy and daddy will dance..” he cheered and HyunHee sighed because he mentioned DongHae.

“I’ll ask your Aunt HyeJung to pick you up here..” then she look at the girls. “Then we should practice..” she smiled.

The girls cheered and squealed. They are excited about it. Each group will perform four songs for the open concert tomorrow, GG will perform ‘Party Time, Genie, Catch me if you can, and Gee’ they still have time to practice again. The girls are happily dancing with their unnie, its like their trainee days. 

There are other groups who are about to go home because they are finished training when they heard the laughter and giggles inside the GG’s practice room. EXO is really curious so they entered the room, they saw HyunHee dancing with the girls. SHINee are there too, meaning to say the girls have audience as they dance.

Minutes later, HyeJung came. And she saw her sister dancing with her former groupmates.

“Auntie..” Aiden said.

“Hello baby, your mom is practicing?”

“Neh, she will dance at the concert tomorrow..” he said.

HyeJung look at her sister, her new look suits her, she also look around and notice the other groups and managers watching them practice. She dialed something on her phone. “Hello, Henry ah..”

Back at SJ dorm, they are already resting when they saw Henry grab his jacket and car Keys.

“Where are you going?” Hyuk asked.

“HyeJung noona called me, there is something happening in the ent, HyunHee jie is practicing with SNSD. I’m going to watch..” he said happily.

“Jinja? I’ll go..” said Siwon and get his car keys too.

“Why don’t we all watch it?” Geng suggested.

“Agree..” Hyuk said and called the other boys inside their room.

Few moments later, its already evening and the boys are now outside the GG practice room, they can hear the music banging in the room.

“Seems like they are enjoying..” Kyu said.

Wookie opened the door and they got surprised to see the room full of people. The GG are still dancing, EXO, SHINee and the other trainees are there watching.

A smile crept in DOngHae’s face when he saw Aiden sitting in the sofa with HyeJung and Kai.

Everyboy is engrossed in watching and they didn’t notice that the SJ boys arrived, the only person to notice is of course the kid Aiden.

“Daddy!” Aiden shouted and its so loud and all of the people look at the door, the GG girls stop dancing because of it. Aiden get off of the couch and run towards DOng

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter