Fighting junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (Chapter 4 )

Fighting Junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Same as DongHae, HyunHee’s week is really busy, their filming for the new drama is starting. And because of the business HyunHee can’t have time for Hae. The same goes for the latter.

 

Since the morning, HyunHee keeps on calling Donghae but she can’t reach the guy. She is worried now.. dead worried to be exact. It was Friday, the date of Aiden’s family day in school. They are already in school and HyunHee is waiting for hae. He promise and he can’t break it now.

 

 There she is looking at her son who is sulking at the seesaw, he don’t want to join the games meant for the family.

 

“HyunHee shi..” asked the teacher.

 

“Neh songsengnim??”

 

“I was worried about Aiden, yesterday he is really happy about this day, and now.”

 

HyunHee smiled plainly. “I guess his father can’t go.. that’s why he is sulking like that..”

 

“Oh I’m sorry about that.. but if you still want to join you can…”

 

“Thank you.. I’ll just talk to him…” HyunHee walk towards Aiden. “baby…”

 

Aiden didn’t reply.

 

“Baby, come on talk to mommy…”

 

“Daddy??”

 

HyunHee can’t take it to see that his son is so lonely. “baby..”

 

“He promised me…” Aiden was pouting and was about to cry.

 

“baby don’t cry…” Then HyunHee’s phone ring. “Hello, unnie….”

 

“Hey we are here at the school, where are you??”

 

“At the play ground… Aiden is crying…” she said.

 

“Why??”

 

“hae is not here and I can’t contact him.”

 

“Don’t bother to contact that husband of yours, he won’t come. Henry told me that they left early for filming. WGM… that’s why we are here…”

 

hyunHee dropped the call. “baby, auntie is here…”

 

Some mintes and the family came. HyunHee was surprised to see HyeJung, Henry, jongIn, and her father.

 

“All of you are here???”

 

“That’s why they call it family day right..” Henry said as he carry Aiden. “Aiden,don’t cry now.. your dad is currently working.  And with that. We will be here.. uncle JongIn is here too…”

 

“Uncle…” Aiden stretched his hands to Kai.

 

“Come here you little brat..” Kai hugged the kid.

 

HyunHee looked at his dad. He is really serious.

 

“Why don’t you call for someone, a person that can be a substitute father…” said Hyejung.

 

hyunHee think for a second. Then a smile crept on her face. “I know a person…” she grab her phone and dial it. After calling… “Lets go to the field  other play groud. They are playing already.

 

After 20 minutes, someone came…

 

“Aiden ah…”

 

“Uncle Jae!!!” Aiden run towards JaeJoong and hugged the later.

 

HyunHee smiled at the act of her son. “Jae…”

 

“Hey, it was nice to know that you need my help now..” Jae said as he pinch Aiden’s cheeks.

 

“Well, I always need your help, you know that…”

 

“Why uncle Jae here??” Aiden finally asked.

 

“Its because..” Jae looked at HyunHee. “Uncle Jae will be your subtitute father for today. So Aiden can play with the others..” he smiled.

 

HyunHee smiled but then someone caught her eyes. “Jae, there are press, over there..” she pointed out the other side opf the road.

 

“I guess they folowed me?? Want me to go now??”

 

“No JaeJoong.” HyeJung said. “its very nice of you to help my babo sister here.. and so what if they take some pictures and post it on the headlines right??  I bet some idiot guy will realize something…” well the idiot guy is DongHae.

 

JaeJoong and HyunHee looked at their father.

 

“I don’t mind, it’s more better that jae is here…” They all know that their father likes Jaejong to be HyunHee’s partner in life. He has this favor for this young artist.

 

“Well then, its all set.. Jae go on and take Aiden to the games..”

 

HyunHee and the rest of her family just sit on the benches, they are observing Aiden, and how he react around JaeJoong.

 

“Aiden likes JaeJoong hyung so much??” Kai asked.

 

“Yup, so much…” HyunHee smiled. Now that her son is smiling it makes her calm.

 

“Look, JaeJoong is always there for you since then…” HyeJung said.

 

“Unnie, I know what you are saying… JaeJoong is still my friend and we are friends only…”

 

JongIn sighed. “My sister is loyal, even  though her husband is on a blind date today…”

 

“Kai…” Henry topped him. “Noona..”

 

“Its okay Henry, I know its just work…”

 

“It maybe work but you still need to keep an eye to your husband.. Hyunnie, he is still a man..” said their dad, well yeah he had a point.

 

“Did you know about this??” asked HyeJung.

 

“About WGM?? Yeah…”

 

“Did he tell you??” asked Kai.

 

She shook her head.

 

“See?? Is that loyalty??”

 

“JongIn ah..” Henry raised his eyebrows to Kai.

 

“Wae hyung?? It’s the truth..”

 

“I….” HyunHee stood up. “I’ll go join them…” she went to tha place where Jae and Aiden are playing with the others.

 

“Look what you did, you spoil her mood…” Henry said to kai.

 

“Hyung, noona needs to see what is happening to them..”

 

“Kai! We just need to support her not to be like this..”

 

The two boys are starting to fight.

 

“Stop that..” their father said, the two boys stop fighting. “I cansee that HyunHee can  still endure this, if the situation got worst, I will make my move. So stop fighting now…”

 

 

“Mommy!!! Join??”

 

“Neh….”

 

“HyunHee, are you okay??”

 

“yes Jae, I’m very fine.. thanks for coming, you made Aiden happy…”

 

“Then I guess I’ll be a good father in the future…” JaeJoong strike a pose.

 

HyunHee laugh. “Of course you will…”

 

All of them are enjoying their quality time.

 

As the family day ended, HyunHee and the other’s we’re about to leave but then a press saw them and they cornered them for an interview. The family smiled and they grant it. At the end of the interview, they requested a family picture for them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter