Fighting junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (Chapter 18)

Fighting Junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HyunHee went home together with his brother Kai and DOngHae, well DOngHae wants to spend more time with Aiden and Kai wants to make sure that his sister is okay. The we got married girls proceed to their hotel because they are going to do some filmings.

 

Alarice is with DOngHae inside Aiden’s room. DongHae is admiring his son.

 

“Uncle Hae, do you love Aiden?” Alarice asked.

 

“Of course, I do love him a lot..” Hae replied. “I know you won’t be able to understand the things that is happening now, but I know you will be able to understand it someday..” he said to Alarice. “Why don’t you go and take are rest..”

 

“Okay uncle, I will..” said Alarice and then she kissed Hae’s cheeks.

 

DongHae is all alone in Aiden’s room. He is looking at him. “Tomorrow is the concert Aiden, I hope you will recover soon…” he said to him.

 

Kai and HyunHee are in the kitchen, they are having a coffee.

 

“You should go and rest JongIn..” HyunHee said.

 

“Later.. What do you think will happen tomorrow?” Kai asked.

 

“Well…” HyunHee said and placed the coffee muh on the table. “I know it will be successful.”

 

“This is the first time that we are going to perform in front of American audiences..” Kai said in amazement. “Well its first for EXO..”

 

“Its al the same, you need to give your best and make them happy..” Said HyunHee. “I know you can make that, you are such a talented kid..” she pinch his nose.

 

“Noona, I’ll go and take a rest now, you too okay..” Kai stood up and kissed his noona.

 

HyunHee smiled as she saw Kai going to his room. She sighed and think about DOngHae. She knew that the latter is still in Aiden’s room. She decided to make a cup of coffee for him.

 

As she enteres the room, he saw that the latter is holding Aiden’s hands.  She placed her hands on his shoulders.  “Hae..” then she handed the coffee to him. “Though you might like..”

 

DongHae smiled and take the coffee. “Thank you..”he said.

 

“You need to take a rest, you guys are going to perform for so long tomorrow..” she said to him.

 

“Neh, I will take a rest.. you should too..” he said to her.

 

“Neh, I will..” she said and went to kiss Aiden on his cheeks and then she went out of the room.

 

Technically she is not that sleepy so she went to the balcony, she want to spend time thinking about what’s next after the concert.

 

DongHae was about to go to his room but then he saw HyunHee in the balcony. “You said you are going to sleep..” he said and HyunHee got surprised about it.

 

“I thought you are sleeping already..” she said to Hae.

 

“I can’t sleep..” he sighed.  “You know me..” he said and flashed an awkward smile.

 

He sit beside her on the bench.

 

“You need to try to sleep, for sure you will get tired if you didn’t” she said not looking him.

 

“Lets perform our best tomorrow..” said DongHae.

 

“Of course we will Hae..” she smiled and then stood up. “Try to get some sleep okay..”

 

“Wait..” DOngHae hold on to her hands. “I can’t..”

 

HyunHee sighed. “Alright..” she pulled him out of the bench. “I’ll accompany you okay..”

 

DongHae nods and they both went to Hae’s room.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

The following morning. HyunHee opened her eyes and she felt a bit empty beside her, DOngHae is not there already. She looked at the side table and she saw a note.

 

‘Went to the concert hall with Kai, see yah later..’

 

HyunHee raise her eyebrow. “With Kai..? Kai agreed to go to the venue with Hae?” she smiled as she get off of the bed. She went to her table and look at the papers that she need to read before going to the concert venue. It took her hours before she finally went to the venue, when she arrived there, she saw the staffs are doing the final touches about the concert, some groups are doing their final rehearsals.

 

“Unnie, annyeong..” Amber greeted her.

 

“Annyeong girls…” she smiled to them. She went to see the other groups inside their own dressing rooms. She’s checking them out.

 

“We are doing good MS. C.E.O.” Jae as she entered their dressing room.

 

“You are such a joker..” she said and pinch his side.

 

“Annyeong..” Siwon came. “You ready for tonight?” he asked HyunHee.

 

“O course.. I am ready.. this will be fun..” she smiled to him.

 

“Ms. Kim..” Her secretary called.

 

“Neh..?”

 

“Your father is here..” said the secretary.

 

“Oh okay thank you..” HyunHee left the boys and she went to where her father is.

 

“HyunHee..” he called.

 

“Appa…” she called and hugged her father. “Happy to know that you are here..” she smiled.

 

“I am going to attend this concert, seems like everything is under control..” he said as they walk around the venue. “I heard that you are going to perfrom..”

 

“Neh appa, I am going to perform.. I just want too, I hope you will enjoy the concert later..” she smiled.

 

“I am sure about that, this is the first time that I am going to attend the concert and you are performing..” he caressed her cheeks. “How is my grandson?”

 

“He is stable, but still in a coma, I am hoping that he will wake up soon.” She smiled and hugged her father.

 

“Ms. Kim, you are up..” said the director to her.

 

“neh..” she smiled. “Appa, I’m going to do some things first, Kai and Henry are there you can talk to them..” she kissed his cheeks and then she proceed to the stage.

 

For the rest of the hours, the artists are working on to perfect their performances for tonight. They also take care of their costumes and microphones. After they take lunch they all take a rest to have energy for the performance. HyunHee smiled seeing all the artists getting ready for the concert, the coordi noonas and unnies are doing their jobs to make the artists look good.

 

“If only Aiden is here, I am sure he will have fun..” HyunHee said as the coordi unnie put make up on her.

 

“I am sure about that.” Said Henry.

 

She’s inside the dressing room of the SuJu boys.

 

At exactly 7 in the evening, the staffs opened the gate so the fans will be able to enter the venue. The artists are doing their final touches. Slowly the venue is being filled by people.

 

HyunHee is checking all the other groups of they are okay, and she is getting excited about the concert.

 

“HyunHee ah..” DOngHae called him.

 

“Neh?” she asked.

 

DongHae hold on to her hands. “Are you nervous?” he asked. Only 2 minutes and they are going to start the show. He can see that HyunHee is really nervous, she know her very well. He can sensed her trembling hands.

 

HyunHee released a sigh. “Yesh..” she said to him.

 

“Don’t be..” he said as he squezzed her hands. “You are a great performer and I know you can make it.” He smiled at her.

 

“Hae..” she nods and smile. “Give your best..” she cheered and was about to leave when DOngHAe pulled her into a hug. “DongHae..”

 

Hae look at her. “You look so beautiful.” And then he gave her a kiss on her cheeks. “See yah later..” then he run off to the back stage.

 

“Really DOngHae??” HyunHee sighed and smiled, they she went to her  post.

 

The lights turned off and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter