Fighting junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (Chapter 29)

Fighting Junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As she came back to U.S. she needs to attend meetings and other stuffs. She's getting irritated of it already. But then she needs to do it because it’s her work.  Also, she hiread a teacher for Aiden, she wants him to learn early. And she’s planning to send him to school for the next school years already.

 

Slowly Aiden is not that clingy or he didn’t always look for DOngHae, though he always see him on the T.V. during shows. But HyunHee didn’t allow him to watch WGM because maybe he will see something that is not appropriate for him.

 

HyunHee and Jaejoong are doing fine, Jae constantly calls her every after their sched. He made sure that he had time for her. He don’t want to repeat what Hae did to HyunHee. Well HyunHee is happy that Jae is there for her no matter what. He always support her since the day they met each other. He is her senior when it comes to trainee days.

 

“I already told you that I won’t sign these papers..”  she said to their business partner. “this is not good for our company, we will lose may profits if I continue to sign that..” she explained and she’s angry now.

 

“If you will not sign that we will pull out of investments in your company..” threatened the guy.

 

“You are asking so much with this, I made my decision and I will not sign that..” she said.

 

“You leave me no choice Ms. Kim..” said the guy as he leave the room.

 

HyunHee sighed and sit on the chair. “I hate this!” she said and throw the paper. She’s being stressed and pressured for the past days. She even asked SooMan to take charge on the Ent for the mean time. HyunHee consulted her father about the situation and he said that HyunHee will decide what’s the best for the company. Her staffs can’t even talk to her because her mood is not good.

 

“Mommy!” Aiden greeted her as he saw his mom entered the house.

 

“Hello baby..” she said and carried the kid. “How’s your day?” she asked.

 

“Aiden, studied. And got hight scores..” he smiled.

 

“Wow that’s very good..” she kissed his cheeks. “Mommy’s day is rough.. so many things to do in work..”

 

“Aiden will make mommy happy..” he cheered. “Aiden called daddy but he is not picking up..” he pouted.

 

HyunHee remembered that DOngHAe is doing a drama and he si really busy. “Daddy is busy too baby..”

 

“But Uncle Jae called me.. he talked to Aiden..”

 

“That’s good, so uncle Jae told you what?” she said as she settled in the sofa still Aiden is in her lap.

 

“He said that they are going to Asia for a concert, I saw uncle Junsu too..” he smiled. “Their clothes are different..”

 

“Baby, that are costumes. Your Daddy used to wear ones like that too..” she explained.

 

“Aiden miss daddy..” he pouted.

 

“I know he missed you too..” she caressed his hair.

 

“Aiden’s birthday is coming..”said the kid.

 

HyunHee remembered, she almost forget it because of her schedules. “Neh, so may baby wants something?” she asked him.

 

Aiden smiled. “Daddy!”he shouted.

 

HyunHee sighed. “Mommy will try to ask him okay.. Also I will ask the other uncles to be with us in your birthday.”

 

“We will go back to Korea?” he asked.

 

“Is that what you want?”

 

Aiden nods at her.

 

“Okay, mommy will fix everything..” now she needs to finish all her work again because of Aiden’s request.

 

 

 

In Korea.

 

“Aiden’s birthday is coming..” Siwon said as he went out of his room.

 

“Oh yeah… but don’t you know that jie jie is having a hard time in New York now?” Henry said.

 

“Jinja? Wae?” EunHyuk said as he sit on the sofa.

 

“Well, there is this inverstor that keeps bugging jie jie, and they didn’t have an agreement so the investor pulled out everything in our company. Jie said that the things written in the contract is to armful for the company.. She is really stressed out. But  you know what, I can sense that she is kinda happy. She told me that JaeJoong hyung calls her everyday, and they are okay, its been two months now..” Henry explained.

 

“JaeJoong is really serious when it comes to HyunHee..” YeSung added.

 

“So, is there any plans about Aiden’s birthday? His birthday is the day of the open concer of MBC right..” Ryeowook said as he placed the chips that he prepared.

 

“So far, jie said that Aiden wants to be with Hae hyung..” Henry said. “Is Hae hyung still in filming?”

 

“Yes, he is and they are in their WGM house..” KyuHyun replied as he look into his PSP.

 

“Still this freaking show..” Henry sighed.

 

“We should prepare something for Aiden right?” KiBum said to the group.

 

“Technically, he likes Nemo and cute stuffs.. I know he got that from his silly father..” Geng said and then the boys laughed.

 

“But seriously, what should we give him?” KangIn added.

 

“We can buy stuffs for him, or we can prepare a cake for him.” ZhouMin said.

 

“What shall we buy for a kid who can get anything that he wants??” Ryeowook puff his cheeks.

 

“If you would ask me, I am sure that Aiden don’t want anything, he just want to be his father..” Henry sighed.

 

“DongHae knew that his birthday is coming right, and for sure he would like to spend the day with him.” Siwon said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter