Fighting junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (Chapter 8)

Fighting Junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

She keeps on looking at the picture from her phone , memories are coming back to her.

 

 

 

FLASBACK

 

 

 

She wipe her face with her towel, they just finished doing their new dance routine..

 

“HyunHee ah, you are really good in dancing..” said her friend Taeyon and co trainee.

 

“Thanks..”

 

“guys…” called their instructor.

 

They all look in front.

 

“Today, we have a new trainee.. come here..”

 

A cute guy stood beside their instructor. “introduce yourself..”

 

“Hi, my name is Lee DongHae.. please take care of me..” he said and bowed.

 

“We can start again so DOnghae will be able to catch up to our lesson.” The instructor started from the top.

 

HyunHee looked at DOngHae, the latter is talking to KiBum.

 

After practice, the others leave. HyunHee stayed inside the practice room cause he wanted to do her assignments in school. Why not in the house? Well when she arrived home, she won’t do anything.

 

She is concentrating to her assignment but then she dropped the pen when the music started to play again. She is sitting at the floor behind the couch so maybe the person thought that there is no person inside. She take a peak and there she saw DongHae, doing the routines. And he is having a hard time with it.

 

“Aish..” he stomp his feet.

 

HyunHee look at him very carefully.

 

After so many tries. Donghae stopped, and that’s the time she showed up. “I guess its on your foot work..” she said.

 

Donghae jumped a bit when he heard the voice. Then he bow and didn’t look at her. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to use this studio, I didn’t know that you are here.”

 

HyunHee placed her things in the bag. “If you wanted to make the routine perfect.. you need to start with your foot works..” she said as she walk towards him.

 

“Oh??” Donghae wondered.

 

“Hey, don’t be so shy, by the way I’m HyunHee, Kim HyunHee..” she extend her hand for a shake.

 

“Nice to meet you, you are the daughter of the owner of this entertainment…”

 

“Yeah, ahmm do you want some help?? I’ll be glad to help you out.” She smiled.

 

That’s how their friendship starts..

 

 

 

The next picture that she saw is the picture in the restaurant with EunHyuk, SungMin and JunSu. It’s the day after their practice. Donghae asked her if she wanted to go cause he is thankful for her cause he pass the exam. Its been four months since Hae entered the entertainment.

 

 

 

“Really, thank you for helping me back there..” Hae sad as he take a bit of his sandwich.

 

“Nah, no problem.. its fine..”

 

“Oh, kangTa hyung and the others are having their mini concert next week.” Said HyukJae. “Also Shinhwa sunbae’s are having their asia tour..” he pouted.

 

Well yeah, this are the times when H.O.T. and other groups are existing. They are only 15 years old.

 

“Yeah.. I want to see it..” said SUngMin.

 

“We have our practice that day.” JunSU sighed.

 

“Don’t worry about that.. we will have our own concert when the time comes.. we will ask them to be the guest in our concert. ” HyunHee cheered.

 

“I want to be in a group with you..” said Hae.

 

“Wait up, you know I’m beginning to suspect something..”

 

HyunHee and Hae tilt they heads.

 

“DongHae is always with HyunHee.. what’s the meaning of that??” SungMin is just teasing but then he saw the redness of Hae’s face.

 

HyunHee smiled. “Well, maybe Haehae likes to be with me cause I’m a good person??”

 

“Oh come on, you are really a great person and everybody wants to be your friend..” JunSu added.

 

“But.. I guess we wo’t be in one group.” Hyuk added. “HyunHee ca’t be with us..”

 

“Why not??”HyunHee asked.

 

“I think a heard the manager that they will form a boy group.maybe we will be in that group..” Hyuk continued.

 

Until their dinner is finished, hae is not talking to HyunHee, seems like the situation is awkward.

 

 

 

Next picture… 2years had past.. they are 17 y.o. already. They are teens now.. they wanted to know many things.. still they are in the entertainment another three years and they will debut.

 

 

 

“HyunHee , feeling down??” jaeJoong asked, they are in the roof top of the Ent.

 

“Jae, I’m leaving…” she said without looking at him.

 

“But why??” He is surprised.

 

“Appa wants me to study in Harvard..”

 

“Will you accept the offer??”

 

“Yeah, I can’t let appa be upset.. after studying there I will go back here and continue as a trainee..”

 

Jaejoong stood up. “But when you finished studying there we already debuted..”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter