Fighting junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (Chapter 24)

Fighting Junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HyunHee published the video that they created in her youtube channel. And it gained many views and shares within a day. They are happy and thrilled about the comments, some fans said that they have a chemistry. And they are surprised to see HyukJae and HyunHee danced, the SM artists also like the video, well, the Nu’est also mentioned HyunHee and HyukJae because of the video, they thanked them for using their song.

 

For the rest of the week, Hyunhee is spending time with Hyuk and Kai, while Hae is spending time with EUnSeo and Aiden. Aiden is kinda hard headed for the past few days. He don’t like to see EunSeo with his dad. And its getting on HyunHee’s nerves. EunSeo don’t want to be away with DOngHae. She’s keeping herself calm because she don’t want some problems.

 

Finally, the premiere night of the Movie came, Ken invited HyunHee to be there and of course Aiden. The boys are wearing their their formal clothes and HyunHee is wearing a simple dress.

 

 

EunSeo is there of course.

 

 

The boys entered the red carpet together with their co artists. Aiden is really happy to see many people around him and many photographers who are taking his picture.

 

“Mommy, this is fun..” he said to his mom as they walk towards the entrance of the cinema, EunSeo is with them and HyunHee is talking to her very casually.

 

They settled in the place where they are reserved, being a nice girl HyunHee introduced EunSeo to his friends there.

 

The movie started and they are really engrossed in watching it, HyunHee is contented to see the acting skills of the SM boys, she is really impressed with DOngHae’s acting. She is also proud with her brother Kai, this is the first time that he acted and in a movie. She also like the dance scenes. Aiden is there looking at his father’s movie and he is enjoying too.

 

After the movie premiere the boys proceed to the after party of the movie, the director said that they should bring their friends. Kai wanted to bring his sister with him but then HyunHee said no, saying that she needs to go home because of her son. While DOngHae he let EunSeon go with them.

 

There are media men who wanted to ask for an interview and they ask her about her opinion in the movies, she said some things about the movie and she is proud to their artists.

 

She went home alone. When she arrived, Chris and Alarice are already sleeping. So she went to her room and placed the sleeping Aiden on the bed.

 

Its early for her to sleep so she opened her laptop and look at the things that she needs to do, she opened her skype account and called Henry.

 

“Jie jie..” Henry smiled as he saw his sister. “I heard that today is the premiere night of Kai and the other hyungs movie..”

 

“Neh, it is today.. well the movie is good and it has a good story.” She said as she smiled at him.

 

“Where is Aiden?”

 

“He is sleeping already..” she said as she show the sleeping figure of Aiden.

 

“How are you Jie? Is everything okay with you and EunSeo shi??” he asked concerned.

 

HyunHee sighed. “You know, I really want to kick her out of this house but I can’t, I don’t want to show them my bad side. I am annoyed especially when they are together. Aiden is having tantrums everytime his dad is with EUnSeo. Henry its hard to be with them in one house. I thought that I can live harmoniously with DOngHae for the mean time, we are actually doing good for the past days but then she came, and everything turned into a mess..” she sighed.

 

“I wish I am there with you Jie jie..” Henry said, he knew that his sister is really in a hard time. “Can you please bear with it for days, they will be going back here soon right..”

 

“neh, and that is another things that I need to work on, Aiden will surely be sad once Hae is gone.”

 

“Why don’t you just go back here Jie jie..? Lets all live together again..” he wanted to be with his sister.

 

“You know that I can’t do that, even though Aiden is okay now,  I don’t want to see Hae as often.”

 

“You still love hyung after so many months?” Henry asked as he put down his pen.

 

“Sad to say, yes, but I will never forgive him for what he did to me and to Aiden. I accepted the fact that we can’t be together now because EunSeo is guarding him..” and then she faked a laugh.

 

“Hyung is such an idiot..” Henry sighed. “Oh yeah jie, the president’s or uncle’s birthday is coming and he is expecting that all of us are there. Auntie called and she said she wanted SuJu and EXO to perform for the party.”

 

HyunHee looked at her calendar. “Oh yeah, it is written in my calendar, I almost forget it. I’ll try to be there okay. I’ll finish all my work as soon as possible..” she said and smiled at him. “Oh yeah, am I disturbing you? I saw you are writing down something..”

 

Henry smiled at her. “I am making songs Jie, I wanted to release an album.”

 

“Wow, that’s nice, I am looking forward to that.” She cheered.

 

“Jie, you are the one who is going to approve this album, you are the head of the Ent.” Henry smiled.

 

“Its already approved..” she said to him.

 

“Thanks jie..”

 

“By the way, how’s Amber?” she asked and Henry blushed. “Is she still hanging out with Kris?”

 

“Hmm we are hanging out jie, we also made appearances in shows together and I am planning to include her in one of my songs.” He smiled.

 

“No one is stopping you Henry ah, you can court her.. you know, we have new rules..” she smiled at him.

 

“Neh jie jie, I am actually doing that, but I want to take it slow first..”

 

~~~~

 

When the morning comes, HyunHee went down the living room and there she saw the boys including EUnSeo sprawled in the living room, they look so wasted, she asked the maids about what happened. They said that Kai and the others are so drunk, they tried to wake them up but they didn’t wake up. She also asked the maids to look after the kids because she don’t want them to see the adults like that.

 

“Seems like they enjoyed last night..” Christ said as he came out of  the kitchen , he is going to work.

 

“I don’t like this..” HyunHee said and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter