Fighting junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (Chapter 13)

Fighting Junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

      Three weeks had past,  HyunHee is still in U.S. and she didn’t call Hae. Hae’s umma already went back to Korea after a week of staying with HyunHee. Also, Aiden is still unconscious. The media men stop bugging HyunHee and her family due to her father’s request.   She still do her job but they only see her through the camera.   At DongHae, yup he is still affected but he can’t do anything. He now Knew that HyunHee is in U.S. He continued his work and didn’t worry anymore, he said to himself that everything wil be okay. He just need to give her some space.   “Auntie….” Alarice called.   “Oh, why?? Do you need something from me??” she asked. She’s currently working. Checking some papers from the company and she take a look at other groups schedules.   “I have something for you…” Alarice put the tray of Coffee and cookies on the table.   “Wow.. my lovely niece brought me a snack..” She stop doing her work and she sip the coffee. “Wow.. this is delicious, did you make it??”   “Yes…” She smiled.   “Come here..” she lift her up and placed her to her lap.   “Auntie, when will Uncle DongHae come and visit Aiden??”   “I don’t know Alarice.. its really complicated right now..”   “Do you want to see him??” Alarice asked innocently.   “Yes.. I wanted to see him, its because of Aiden.. he needs his father right??” She caressed the latters hair.   “I like uncle DongHae… he is good in dancing and in singing..”   “Yup, he is good in singing and dancing. He is also cute and childish.. you can see Aiden in him..”   “Auntie, you can’t be with him again??”   “Alarice baby, believe me.. I wanted to be with him. But we can’t now.. he had a new relationship.. and I wanted to find myself again.. I probably lost my real self for the past years..”   “If auntie and uncle are meant to be for each other.. at the end you we’re still for him..” Alarice smiled.   ‘It is so easy for a kid to say those words…’ she thought.     =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=     “DongHae ah, take a rest first..” said LeeTeuk.   “Hyung I can still do it..”   “Hyung..” henry called him. “Come on, look at you, you lost weight.. you we’re over stressed..”   The boys are currently at the dance studio, practicing for their another performance. While donghae is multi tasking, practicing his lines for his new drama.   “EunSeo shi is worrying too..” said YeSung.   “Don’t worry about me.. I can manage…” Hae smiled.   “Aiden will be mad..” said Siwon. “He told me that he don’t want to see his appa sick..” Siwon talked to him, Finally! After a month of having a cold treatment. He walk towards hae and removed the script in his hands. And he touched the latter’s forehead. “Get some rest, you still have a fever..”   “Mwo?? Hae had a fever??” Hyuk hold on to Hae. “Hae ah, you wanted to die early??”   DongHae hide it very well, pretending to be okay and not sick.   “I can still practice..” he insisted.   “No!” the leader opposed. “You will not continue this DongHae..”   “Don’t be careless… for sure Aiden will scold you..” said KangIn.   “Then he will pout cutely..” MiMi giggled.   “Right and he will say. ‘Appa is stubborn..’” YeSung immitated Aiden. All of them laughed.   “I’ll tell HyunHee noona about that YeSung hyung.” Henry teased.   They we’re laughing when Hae’s phone rings. It was EunSeo. “Hello..”   “DongHae shi, can I visit at the dorm later this evning?? I wanted to ask you something..”   Hae find it very serious. “Okay.. you can…”     _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_     That night, Hae’s fever got worst. He is inside his room and taking a rest.   “Hae ah, EunSeo shi is here now..” said Hyuk as he opened the door o Hae’s room.   “How are you??” she asked.   “Fine I guess..” he sit on the bed. “So what do you want to tell me??”   “DongHae ah, I know it..” she said.   “Huh?? About??”   “About HyunHee shi and Aiden..” she said as she sit beside DongHae.   Hae is a bit shocked. “How??”   “At the resort, that morning.. I followed the two of you and I accidentally heard everything.. you got divorced, I’m sorry… its all my fault…” she was crying.   Hae reached out and wipe the tears on her face. “No, its not your fault..”   “But because of what happened HyunHee shi get a divorce.. I can’t help but blame my self.. and now Aiden is in coma.. I feel like its all my fault. I know she is angry at me.”   “Shhhh…” He hugged her. “Forget about it.. we are not blaming you… that is the past.. we both have our own lives.. its my duty now to take care of you.. right??” he likes her but, its still in a process.   “But will you ever love me too??” she asked.   “Neh, to tell the truth I’m still in a process but I’m doing my best..”   “I’m happy to hear that..”     -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-     After three days. Someone came to visit HyunHee in U.S. HyunHee was working.   “Still working very hard…??”   She looked at the person. “Jae???”   “And yes.. its me none other than your loyal best friend named Kim JaeJoong…” he smiled as he approached HyunHee’s desk. “What are you woking at??”   “Wait up.. what are you doing here??” she asked as she stop writing on the paper.   “Visiting you, and Aiden.. I wanted to see him… is he still in coma??”   “Yeah.. oh Jae, I gues I’ll need your help in some things…”   “Things??” Jae tilt his head.   “Yup..” she nods. “I’m working on a song.. I want you to look at this..” she handed the paper to him.   Jae read the contents, seriously. “ you wrote songs… its nice.. well the meaning is a bit bitter and breaking, what are you up to??”   “I..” she looked outside the window. “I just want to express what I feel.. I guess there is nothing wrong about it..”   “People around the world will know that you got divorced.. are you okay with that?” Jae worriedly looked at her.   “Fine with me, look Jae, the people around the world know that Hae and EunSeo are official now.. what do you want me to do?? To hide it when I know that they will figure it out soon..”   “What about Aiden?? The kid is still in coma, does he visit him already??”   HyunHee shook her head. “No, his scheds are full.. no time to visit.. and I also don’t want to see him..”   “You said you don’t want too, but I know that is a lie…”   Jae knows her really well, he can read her actions. “Are you really sure about this??” he asked.   “I’m sure Jae, I need to do this.. need to move on now..”   “Okay… can I see Aiden now??”   “He’s inside his room, you can go there, I’ll just finish this.. I’ll meet you there..” she said as she sat down on her chair.   JaeJoong went to Aiden’s room, he saw the kid lying on his bead, the bandages on his forehead are already gone, he is sleeping calmly. “Aiden… your dad wants to see you, he really  mean it.. its just he can’t his schedules are so hectic.. I don’t think I’m in the right place to be his messanger.. but I’m here and I can still do this..” he sit on the chair beside Aiden. He get the recorder on his pocket. “He wants to say something to you…” he pressed th play button.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter