Fighting junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (Chapter 17)

Fighting Junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

When Donghae saw EunSeo running away from the venue, he left HyunHee and followed her. The latter was hurt and jealous, maybe she will blame herself again.

 

“EunSeo ah, EunSeo ah wait!” when he finally cathced up tp her. “EUnSeo ah, please don’t be like this..”

 

“DongHae ah,I know I should not be like this, but I.. I am jealous.. the two of you are so sweet, the way you look at her, the way you touched her..”

 

“HyunHee and me are over, and we can’t be together again.. EunSeo ah, I told you I will try and I’m still in the process of everything..”

 

“I know.. but. I’m just jealous..”

 

DongHae hold on to her hands. “Don’t be, okay..” he kissed her forehead. “Our rehearsals are over do you want to go somewhere??” he asked.

 

EunSeo wiped her tears and she nods at him.

 

“Where do you want to go??” He asked.

 

“I want to look around the night life here in New York..”

 

“Well than, lets go..” Hae hold her hands and they left the venue.

 

 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

 

Back at Siwon and HyunHee.

 

Siwon brought them to a peaceful library. The place is very cozy. The people are reading their own choice of books, it was divided to fictions, romance, actions, sci-fi, angst. HyunHee got surprised to see the book shelves. She browsed at them and look for her favorite writers.

 

A smile formed to her lips when she saw them. “Wonnie ah, can we buy books in this place??” she asked.

 

“yeah, up stairs, they sell books.. go on and pick your book , and there.” He pointed out the chair at the corner of the room.” Then he turned to Alarice. “How about  you??”

 

Alarice pouted at her and she looked around. “There..” She pointed out the bookshelf.

 

“Nice choice.. come on..” Siwon helped her to pick her book.

 

“Aunt HyunHee didn’t notice this.. I guess she is too engrossed looking for her favorite writers..”

 

When they look at HyunHee she’s already on her seat and starting to read the book, Alarice sat beside her and she placed the book on the table. HyunHee looked at her niece and at the book, she raised her eye brows when she noticed it.

 

“Alarice??”

 

“Yes Auntie, they have your books here..” she smiled as she pointed out the shelf where she got the book.

 

HyunHee smiled at the fact. She was about to hold the book when someone asked her.

 

“Excuse me.. HyunHee shi..”

 

HyunHee looked at the person, she was a teenager.  She smiled at her. “Yes, may I help you??”

 

“I was wondering if you can sign my book??” She showed her the book.

 

“Owh.. its my pleasure..” she look for a pen inside her bag.

 

“Here..” Siwon handed her a pen.

 

She gladly signed the book, she even asked for a picture. The evening is enjoyable for HyunHee, she didn’t conduct a fan signing even but the costumers asked for her sign.

 

“You know what WOnnie ah..” they are walking at Time Square, savoring the night life in N.Y.

 

“Neh??”

 

“Thank you, I know you already saw that Library..”

 

“No problem, I just want to cheer you up..”

 

“Uncle! Auntie!” Alarice exclaimed. “Look at that!” she pointed out the add on the screen.

 

It was the SM Town add, showing their artists.

 

“I was hoping that many people will watch for the concert.” She said as she looked at the add.

 

“Are you kidding me? I’m sure the venue will be full..” Siwon ruffled her hair.

 

 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

 

She enjoyed her date with her beloved cousin, but she never know what will happen when she gets home.

 

Siwon send her home.

 

“Wonnie ah, come on in and have a drink, or anything you want..” she cheerfully asked him, she was holding a nemo stuff toy in her hands. She remembered her son when they are strolling in the city, so she decided to buy a present for him. “Nah, accompany me first..” she hold on to Siwon’s hands and they went towards Aiden’s room.

 

Alarice is there already, she’s outside the room but she didn’t enter.

 

“Alarice, baby what’s wrong??” she asked.

 

“Someone is inside the room, I don’t like it..” She scowl.

 

HyunHee opened the doo and she was surprised to see Donghae and EunSeo inside. The two are looking at Aiden. She cluthed the nemo.

 

Siwon who is standing beside her, notice the way she hold on to the stuff toy. He calmed her down by holding on to her arms.

 

HyunHee breath in and she calm herself. “EunSeo shi..” she called. She smiled, trying not to glare at her.

 

“HyunHee shi, I was just visiting Aiden.. I also want to ask for your permission..”

 

HyunHee tilt her head.

 

“EunSeo ah, its not really necessary, I can stay here alone..” said DOnghae.

 

“What is it??” HyunHee asked.

 

“I was hoping if I can stay here?? I heard that DOnghae did’t have a good night sleep.. I just want to make sure that he can sleep well tonight..” she asked innocently.

 

HyunHee wanted to drag her out of the room. But still she stayed calm and handle the situation as a pro. She also thought that maybe EunSeo already knew about her and Hae.

 

“HyunHee ah.” Siwon called.

 

“Aniyo, Wonnie ah..” She looked at EunSeo. “You can stay..” she smiled. “I’m glad that you are here to take good care of DOngHae.. I’m sure that he can do well in concert..”

 

“Thank you..” EunSeo smiled back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter