Fighting junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (Chapter 16)

Fighting Junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Other artists starts to practice their performances. HyunHee is there looking at her laptop, familiarizing the dance steps even though she knew it already.

 

“Hyung.. are you okay??”Wookie asked DongHae.

 

“Neh.. I’m just worried about her..”he looked at HyunHee.

 

“Don’t worry.. she is professional..” Siwon said as he drink his coke. “You should Practice with the others.. you will dance with Geng hyung and Hyukkie right.. not to mention with HyoHyeon and HyunHee.”

 

“Be sure that you still remember that step Hae..” said Hyuk. “Wait up, how did you get sleep last night.. I’m sorry I’m not there for you..”

 

DongHae smiled a bit. “Last night I’m like a baby, crying but then you know HyunHee came, just like what happened when Appa died. She is there to comfort me..”

 

“What do you mean??” SHinDOng asked.

 

Now the boys got intrigued.

 

“She accompany me to sleep..” he said.

 

“What?? She sleep beside you??” SungMin blinked his foxy eyes.

 

“Yeah…” a brief reply from Hae.

 

“She is still concern..” said Siwon. “You know what…” he sighed. “Never mind..”

 

 

 

 

They we’re talking but they stopped when they heard the song that HyunHee and Hae will use. HyunHee is at the center of the stage.

 

“Should I stand here??” she asked the floor director.

 

“Neh.. that’s perfect..”

 

HyunHee looked for a partner. “YunHo ah! YunHo oppa!” she called YunHo who is sitting at the edge of the stage.

 

“Neh??” he asked as he approached her.

 

“Do you know the steps of this song??” she tilt her head on the side.

 

“Neh.. I used to dance that in practice…” he smiled.

 

“Nice!” hyunHee jumped a bit and clapped herhands. “Rehearse with me..”

 

“Huh??” yunHo raise his eye brow. “Wae me? DongHae is there..”

 

“He will practice with Hyuk for their dance, I’ll be joining them later.. and i really wanted to try this out.. you don’t want??”

 

“Awwww…come on Leader hyung.. look HyunHee here is asking you..” said JunSu as he teased YunHo.

 

“You don’t want??” JaeJoong asked.

 

“fine, I’ll do it..”

 

HyunHee removed the pony tail of her hair.

 

As the music start, both bodies started to dance on their own groove. YunHo is really one of the best dancers in SM.

 

“Look at that feelings..” Hyuk said as he carefully watched HyunHee as she sway her body. “Look at YunHo Hae ah, you will do that later..”

 

There are skinships in the dance, and so many body waves facing each other.

 

“How synchronize… she was born to dance..” Leeteuk added. “Lets see if she can still have that feelings in her eyes once he dance with our DOngHae.”

 

“Since our dancers don’t know about the issue, they will think that the two are still in good terms..” YeSung sighed.

 

“Very good..” JaeWon clapped his hands after the dance. “ You have the guts HyunHee ah. So happy that you wil perform..”

 

“You know what, I’m a type of person that gives my best in every performance. But specially when my partner is great in dancing, I am energized..” she hugged YunHo.

 

“it was nice dancing with you.. I miss the good old days huh..” said YunHo, when they are trainees before, they used to dance together.

 

They practiced for four hours straight. HyunHee looked at her watch.

 

“Excuse me..” she told the managers. “Its  time to take a break, I’m sure everybody is tired. They should grab a snack.. they can go back after two hours.. if they want to stroll around its fine..”

 

The managers broke the beautiful news to their talents. Most of them left the venue.

 

“Do you want to grab a snack??” JaeJoong asked. “We’ll go out..”he pointed the rest members of DBSK.

 

“Nah, I’m fine.. I’ll just stay here.. I still need to practice.. nothing I just want to stay..”

 

“Okay.. I’ll buy something for you okay…”

 

She nods at JaeJoong. She look at the front. “Yeah, they all left the venue.. how nice.. even my brothers…” she went to sit at the VIP sit. There are different videos playing in the screen courtesy of her laptop. “Well the view here is nice…” other kpop MV’s are playing.

 

She’s thinking about the dance. “JaeWOn oppa doesn’t know about the issue so I’ll just shrug it off.. I’ll dance like nothing happened. “ she looked at her phone. She had a new message, she got engrossed reading the message.

 

“Mommy..”

 

She hurriedly looked at the wide screen in front. She saw Aiden.. the latter is dancing Mr. Simple. A smile formed in her lips. Even though the kid is struggling in his steps. She remembered that video, that is the one she wanted to send to Hae but it never happened.

 

“Mommy, you think Daddy will like it??” Little Aiden asked. Having the cutest smile on his face, tne he hugged his Nemo plushie.

 

“Yeah.. your daddy will like this. My baby dance very well..” she hugged him.

 

“I miss daddy.. I want to see him..”

 

“He will come home soon baby, don’t worry..”

 

She sighed as the video got finished. “I don’t remember that I place that video in that disc..

 

She watched and watched so many videos until the other artists came back and resume the rehearsals. Now she’s dancing with Hyuk and the other best dancers. Its for their performance.

 

“Here noona..” TaeMin handed her a towel.

 

“Thank you TaeMinnie ah..”

 

“So what’s the feeling??” Kai asked.

 

“Its great.. I’m so excited…”

 

“Its really obvious unnie..” LuNa added.

 

They had a short break to that. They we’re chatting.

 

 “Whoa!!”

 

They all look at the commotion. HyunHee furrowed her eye brows once she saw the visitors.

 

“HyunHee shi, the WGM crew visited us..” said the floor director.

 

“How come I didn’t know about this??” she asked, her tone is different. “They flew from Korea just to get in here.. wow..” she stood up. Having that not so happy expression.

 

At the SuJu boys.

 

“Sora ah, we didn’t expect to see you guys here..” LeeTeuk was surprised too, specially DOngHae.

 

Now how will he react around EunSeo and around hyunHee?

 

HyunHee looked away to them and she try to focus.

 

“Auntie! Aunt HyunHee..”

 

HyunHee’s mood brighten up when when she saw Alarice. “Alarice.. I thought you will visit us early??what happened??” She asked once the girl is in front of her,

 

“Yeah, I was planning to visit early, but then grandma came..”

 

“Grandma??”

 

“Yes! Aiden’s grandma..”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter