Fighting junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (Chapter 14)

Fighting Junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Two days after the song has been posted on HyunHee’s channel in Youtube. The  song hits.. the views are rising and still counting. Its was featured in Arirang’s Enews. And they are waiting if HyunHee will have her album, fans are talking about it. Specially the people who read her stories and watched her Drama’s.

 

 

 

Super Junior already heard about the song and they watched the video on her channel.

 

“I remember that time..” said Siwon.

 

Everybody looked at him.

 

“What do you mean??” Hyuk asked.

 

“HyunHee always had her pen and paper around her, everywhere we go she’s wrting something, I asked her what is it. And she told me that it was her compositions..  she don’t want me to see the songs, I even about her inspiration. I guess it was you..” he pointed DongHae.

 

“Me??” he asked.

 

“Are you dumb Hae??” Henry ask without using honorifics. “Noona likes you since then..” he sighed. “But sadly it didn’t work out.”

 

“You think, JaeJoong had a chance??” HeeChul asked.

 

Donghae looked at him.

“Yeah..” said Siwon. “JaeJong know’s HyunHee very much.. I guess it will work out between them.. no offence Hae, but we think he can take care of HyunHee..”

 

DongHae just  nods at them. “I know…”

 

LeeTeuk eyed Siwon and Henry.

 

 

 

 

The songs gained a good feed back, now HyunHe is working on other songs. JaeJoong is helping her, even though Jae is not beside her, they always talk on skype. HyunHee is a bit better now with Jae’s help. She already work out another five songs. She’s more energized than ever, having Aiden as her inspiration.

 

As another month had past Aiden is still sleeping. HyunHee already had her album, all 18 songs made by her and Jae. She already asked the other SM staff to help her creat a MV for her song. And they come up with a bright idea. Since the song is about separation. That was the song that jae read when he visited her. Jae will be her partner for the video.

 

“So you are going to have a MV for your song…?” Henry asked his noona, he’s in the dorm at the living room. Talking to his noona using skype.

 

“Yes.. and Jae will be my partner..” she smiled.

 

“You look good huh..” Siwon joined the coversation as he sit beside henry. “How’s Aiden??”

 

“Well thanks for saying that I look good.. hmm my baby is still in coma but I’m hoping that he will wake up soon.. how are you guys??”

 

“We are good.. busy scehudule because of you.. why do you approve those sched..” Siwon sighed.

 

“Hmmmm, its not me who approved it.. it was Appa…” HyunHee smiled.

 

“Appa??” Henry asked. “How??”

 

“I showed him he sched and when he told me that its okay then I’ll sign it..”

 

“Fine fine.. anyway, when will you shoot the MV?? So you will start shooting in US??” Henry asked.

 

“Yes..  I guess after SM Town N.Y.”

 

“SM Town N.Y.??” both of them asked.

 

“Yes… you guys are going here in U.S.”

 

Henry jumped up and down.. “I love you noona! We will see you now.. and also Aiden. Hyungs!!” Henry leave the living room to tell the news to the other members.

 

“Nice, he ditched me..” HyunHee smiled at Siwon.

 

“So.. you are okay to see him now??” Wonnie became serious.

 

HyunHee nods. “but as usual it wont be the same again.. you know we can say hi to each other and he can visit his son.. I’m sure Aiden wants to hear his vioce..”

 

“And… tell me does JaeJoong had a chance now??”

 

“Wonnie ah, I know Jae since I was a kid. And I know I don’t want to be in a relatioship for now.. but as Jae beside me I feel comforable, its like I was 15 years old again. The way he took care of me before.. maybe after my wounds are healed.. I can say that I can accept him..”

 

Their conversation got interrupted when the other memebers came.

 

“HyunHee ah! Really we will go to U.S.??!” EunHyuk came having his oh so adorable gummy smile.

 

“Then we will see you now.. you know what we really miss you..” Wookie said as he do an aegyo in front of the camera.

 

“Hae ah, you will see Aiden now..” LeeTeuk patted DongHae’s shoulders, he’s in the kitchen. “Why don’t you go and associated with the others??”

 

“no need hyung, I’m fine here. And beside I’m happy that I can see Aiden after months.”

 

“So when will we go to U.S.??” HeeChul asked.

 

“This Friday..” she  said. “ Want me to prepare a dinner for you guys??” she asked.

 

“You mean SuJu only??” Min clarified.

 

HyunHee nods.

 

“Great! Imagine that will be the night that all of us will be having a dinner after so many years.” KyuHyun added. “ But its much beter is Aiden can join us..”

 

“I know you guys missed him too, I’m sure he is too.. specially you..” she said to KyuHyun.

 

“Oh yeah, HyunHee ah, how’s your stay there??” Now LeeTeuk joined them.

 

“I enjoyed living here.. you know I met other artists and producers.. I even meet the famous writers here.. I so love being in here.. Hollywood artists are so cool..” she said with a glee.

 

“Really?? Who are they??” KiBum asked.

 

“The cast of Step up and other dance movies.. they even recognize you guys.. specially Eunhae..” she said having no hint of awkwardness saying hae’s name.

 

“really??” Eunhyuk widen his smile. “What did they say about me and Hae.??”

 

“They said that you guys are really a great dancer, both of you dance passionately. I also met Nick and trent on my way to the Time Square. They are sending their regards to you guys. Maybe I can work out something for the two of you, I heard that thre will be an audition for the next movie installment of Step u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter