Fighting junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (Chapter 27)

Fighting Junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HyunHee sighed because of Aiden. HyeJung can’t even handle him. Aiden get off of his chair and rushed towards his father.

 

“Oh Aiden ah..” DOngHae said as he saw Aiden.

 

“Aiden hungry..” said the kid.

 

“Awwww hyung, he wants you to feed him..” said KyuHyun as he ruffles Aiden's hair..

 

“jie jie looks stressed out with Aiden..” Henry said as he look at his sister.

 

“Alright..” said DOngHae and then he placed Aiden to his lap and started to feed him.

 

HyunHee is there looking at them. “Aiden really missed him..” she sighed.

 

“And so are you..” HyeJung added.

 

“Aniyo..” HyunHee replied.

 

The SUju boys are happily watching Aiden and DOnghae having a family bonding time.

 

“Daddy long hair..” said Aiden as he hold on to Hae’s long hair.

 

“Neh, daddy needs to have long hair for a drama..” Hae replied.

 

“Aiden won’t see daddy again?” he pouted.

 

DongHae nods at him and kiss his cheek. “But daddy will call Aiden..”

 

 

After they finished eating dinner, the orchestra started to play some sweet dance musics, the floor is not open for the people who wanted to dance. The president asked his wife to dance, and then the other presidential son followed their father, Siwon asked his mother to dance, HyeJung is dancing with Chris, Henry asked their cousin JiWon to dance and Kai asked Alarice to dance. HyunHee is left in her seat, technically she is doing something on her phone, she got messages from her secretary about work.

 

HyunHee allowed the SJ boys to look for girls that they will ask to dance. Aiden is still with DOngHae.

 

“I know you want to ask her..” said Hyuk.

 

“You know I can’t..” Hae replied still looking at HyunHee.

 

“You better ask her because I know the bachelors out there is eyeing for her..” said KiBum while scanning the place.

 

HyunHee was about to stand up when someone stood in front of her. “Oh, SuHo ah, do you need something?” she asked.

 

“Ahmmmm noona.. can I ask you to dance?” he said shyly.

 

HyunHee smiled at him. “But of course..”

 

Suho hold on to her hand and they went to the dance floor.

 

“SuHo ah, why are you trembling?” she asked. “Don’t be nervous, its just me..”

 

“That’s why I am nervous noona, because its you..” He said and can’t even look at her.

 

“You are such a gentleman SUho ah. You are like SIwon..” she smiled at him and pinch his cheeks and the latter blushed.

 

“Suho is brave, look..” EunHyuk said to DOngHae he is encouraging his friend.

 

He saw SuHo and HyunHee dancing together. After dancing with Suho there are other boys who wanted to dance with HyunHee. Some bachelors around the party, others showed interest to her but still she is not interested about it. Her feet is aching already and she was about to go back to her seat when.

 

“Mommy..” Aiden called. He is still in DOngHae’s arms.

 

“On baby.. are you sleepy now?” she asked him. Aiden shook his head.

 

“Daddy, mommy , Aiden dance..” said the kid.

 

HyunHee smiled at Aiden. “Come here to mommy..” she carried Aiden and then she hold on to Hae’s hands. “Here, we are dancing now..”

 

Aiden is so happy to see his parents together.

 

“Its so heart breaking to see Aiden like this..” said HyeJung.

 

“He likes to be with his complete family but then  they are not complete..” Henry sighed.

 

“This is frustrating..” Kai shook his head.

 

When the song ended, HyunHee decided that they should go back to their seats. DOngHae agreed and get Aiden from her. But then her uncle came to her.

 

“I am saving the last dance for the special girl..” said the president.

 

“Uncle..” she looked at Hae and signaled him to go back to his seat. Her uncle danced with her.

 

“How are you coping up?” he started the conversation.

 

“About Aiden?”

 

“No, about your divorce..” he said and look at her.

 

“Uncle, that’s already months ago, I know I can be okay.. and beside Aiden is here with me now..” she smiled at him.

 

“HyunHee ah, you still love him..” he said in a serious manner.

 

“Who uncle?”

 

“DOngHae…” he said and look at her. “I am not the president if I didn’t do a background check to the people who are close to my family.”

 

HyunHee cant even look at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter