Fighting junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (Chapter 3 )

Fighting Junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Inside the room, DongHae is preparing himself, he was about to go out when he heard a knock on the door, and it opened revealing Henry.

 

“Hyung can we talk?? Are you leaving??”

 

“What is it Henry, yeah, I will meet umma and Hyung, they are wating for me at my aunts house..”

 

“Hyung, LeeTeuk hyung said that fighting junior’s are attending a blind date at WGM..” DongHae nods. “But hyung, does noona already know about this??”

 

“Not yet, I will tell her don’t worry..” Henry frown at him. “I know what you are thinking, Henry I can’t say no.. you know what will happen if I said no.. this is work only, you know that I love your sister very much..” Hae looked at his watch. “See you later..” he smiled.

 

Hae leave the room. Henry is worrying about this situation, he knew his sister won’t react like HyeJung and JongIn. But still he don’t have the rights to interfere, its her sister’s marriage life.

 

Back at HyunHee and Aiden….

 

HyunHee and Aiden are already in bed, and Finding nemo is playing in the DVD. Aiden watched as the orange clown fish disobey his father and he swim and touched the  bottom of the boat. Aiden watched that for a hundred times already, well as for Hae he watched that for a thousand times already.. HyunHee smiled when she heard her son giggling and mumbling things.

 

She is on her laptop, looking about the news about different artists. Also checking on news about Hae. She saw pictures, she is a fan girl of her own husband. But then a video clip caught her attention. The preview video of WGM. She watched it carefully, Fighting Junior’s on a blind date.. ‘Hae is joining a blind date…’ she frowned. She sighed and when she look at Aiden, she saw him sleeping already. She take the remote and turn off the T.V. and DVD. She tucked Aiden to bed beside her. Then she lie down beside him, still looking at the features and small frame of his son. “I love you baby..” she kissed his forehead.  She Sleep early cause tomorrow she will wake up early for church.

 

 

DongHae opened the door of their house, HyunHee’s house to be exact. He wanted to drop by and see his wife and son, the dim lights are on, the house mates are sleeping already. He slowly, go to the second floor, to Aiden’s room, but he is not there. “Maybe he is with HyunHee..” he went to their room. When he opened the door he saw their wedding picture hanging on the wall. Then he look at the bed and see HyunHee and Aiden sleeping.

 

He walk closer and lean forward to kiss Aiden’s forehead. Then she walk on to HyunHee’s side and sit on the bed beside her. He caressed the latter’s cheeks, hoping that his wife won’t be awake. “I’m sorry HyunHee ah..” he lean forward, but hesitated. He stood up and leave the room.

 

After hearing that the door closes, HyunHee opened her eyes. “Wae did you hesitate???” she asked. She get off the bed and she went to the balcony, there she saw Hae’s car, he left already.

 

 

-_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=

 

When the morning comes, HyunHee and Aiden went to church, they are early.. its just.. its HyunHee’s turn to lead the worship for that Sunday, its their family to be exact. Henry, Kai and Siwon will join her.

 

“Uncle!!” said Aiden.

 

“You wake up early little man?” Siwon carried the kid.

 

“Neh!!”

 

HyunHee talked to the other band members and to the back up singers. Even though all of them are busy, they all try not to skip Church services.

 

“Guys.. come on, lets practice one set..” she said as she gather all the members.

 

Siwon lead the opening prayer and after they practice.. it was 6am and the service will start at 8am.

 

Around 7:30 in the morning the people started to come to church. HyunHee is talking to their pastor when she saw that the SuJu boys arrived already. Also, they told the board of directors in S.M.E. that Sunday will be the day where their artists will spend time with God. Inside the church everyone is in the same level, no special treatment. Fair for everybody.

 

“Its already 8am..” said the other youth to her.

 

HyunHee nods and she reached out for the microphone. “Good morning, in any minute we will start our Worship service…”

 

“SO its HyunHee’s turn this Sunday..” said SungMin.

 

“That’s why henry left early..” Wookie figure it out.

 

The service started, HyunHee and the others sing their hearts out. As the program goes on, everybody is listening carefully to the pastor. And when the announcements came, Siwon stood up, he has something to announce.

 

“Good morning, later around 3 in the afternoon, we will be having a free movie show for the singles out there, married people can attend too, the movies is about a love, and we are inviting everyone to this., we hope to see you there..”

 

After the service, HyunHee catch up to some of their friends.

 

“hey, have any scheds after this??” she asked the SuJu boys.

 

“No, we don’t have any…” said Teuk.

 

“Are you going to attend the movie??”

 

“Yup, we are going too..”

 

“HyunHee…”

 

She looked back at the person. She got surprise. She mouthed ‘umma’ before she hugged the woman in front of her. It was Hae’s mother, her mother in law. “Since when did you came?? Is oppa with you??” she looked for DongHwa.

 

“Yes, he is there..” she pointed out DongHwa with Aiden.

 

“Oppa is spoiling Aiden again….” HyunHee pouted.

 

“Just let him be, he missed the kid… oh, can I borrow HyunHee for a second??” she asked the SJ boys.

 

“Oh, she’s all yours auntie..” said kyuHyun while smiling.

 

HyunHee and her mother in law went to the balcony of the church.

 

“HyunHee shi is very close to Hae’s umma.” Said ShinDOng.

 

“Neh, I heard that their family are very close to each other..” said Hyuk. “Hae told me that…”

 

“Right, HyunHee even named her son as Aiden, just like hae’s self proclaimed English name..” Min added.

 

“We all know that HyunHee gave birth to Aiden in Canada, so its an English name…” KiBum had a point.

 

At the balcony…

 

“You look like you lost weight HyunHee ah, are you taking care of yourself??”

 

“Neh umma, I’m taking good care of myself, I’m just really busy this days..”

 

“Aiden seems like he grew tall now..”

 

“Yes, also he is good in school…”

 

“how are you and hae??”

 

HyunHee looked at her umma. “hae and me are fine..”

 

“Its not what I heard, hae is really bothered, you are sulking over him right??”

 

HyunHee pouted at her. “I guess… I’m fine, but I just want him to spend time with Aiden, the latter really missed him..”

 

“Sorry for what my son did…”

 

“Umma no..” HyunHee hold on to her umma’s hands. “Don’t say sorry, I know hae will find some time for Aiden…”

 

“Not only for Aiden.. he should spend time with you too, last night I lectured him a lot.. he is so sorry, but he just don’t know how to say to you….”

 

“yeah, he is like that, he always don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter