Fighting junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (Chapter 5)

Fighting Junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

HyunHee went to her office and discuss some things, and after that she went to the Shooting of their drama. The truth is, EunSeo and HyunHee are now close because of the shooting. She already saw the news that EunSeo is one of the girls that the fighting juniors dated already. And also the new addition of the couple in the program.. there are different reactions from the fans, others are happy and others hate the decision.

 

After Lunch, she’s inside the meeting room at SME. The other artists heard that HyunHee asked a meeting with the board members, everybody is intrigued.

 

As the meeting goes by, she is really serious, other board members don’t want to agree about the things that she’s saying. Her dad is just listening to everything she said. How cans she manipulate the members too easy?? She’s the highest stock holder in the company.

 

“As i said, I want a three day vacation for all.. the SM Town will be having a three day vacation in Jeju, at the Kim’s resort. They need a break..” she said sternly.

 

“But Ms. Kim, there are many schedules for our artists that they need to attend..” said the other guy.

 

“We can resched that.. our top priority is to take care our talents not to over worked them.. others are getting sick.. I heard it from prince Manager that Super Junior’s kyuHyun is not feeling well this days, and he lost his voice again… so you think its better if we still push them to work in situation like that??”

 

It was the first time that they saw HyunHee so serious like this. She is scary when she is angry. “So lets say, if I am still an artist here at SM, will you push me to work when I’m still sick??” he asked, they can’t reply. “We are not unto the money only, we need to take care of them… that’s my final decision.” She looked at the managers around her. “After tomorrow, Reseched all the scheduled of the group.. I want a copy of their schedules. Meeting adjourned.” She said then she sit on the chair, one by one the board members leave the room. She was left with her father. “Why didn’t you react appa?? I know you don’t like what I did..” she asked.

 

A smile was formed in her appa’s face. “You are really a copy of your mother… I understand you.. you wanted to have time together with Hae..”

 

“Aniyo..” HyunHee shook her head. “I just want him to have time with Aiden… that’s all… well appa, I will go now.. I still need to fetch Aiden from school..” she kissed the cheeks  of her appa and then she left.

 

On her way out of the building, she saw the practice rooms. The groups are having their own meeting. Shinee was the first one to be finished. The boys go out of the room and they saw HyunHee.

 

“Noona!!” TaeMin shouted and go near her. “Its true right?? we will have vacation…” his smile is upto his ears.

 

“Neh, yes.. and I arranged it already… enjoy okay..” she patted TaeMin’s head.

 

“Can we bring a friend??” Asked Key.

 

“Yeah sure but don’t bring so many okay.”

 

Then she felt someone hugged her from behind. “Noona… you really pull it through huh…”

 

“Henry ah… oh, how’s KyuHyun??”

 

“Fine.. my voice is back..”

 

“Good for you… I’ll review this.” She showed them the Sched of Super Junior.

 

“Hyun!”

 

“Jae!” hyunHee smiled.

 

“I heard the news..” he gave her a kiss on her forehead. “You will take the whole entertainment to a vacation…”

 

“Yes.. I know that you guys need to relax for a bit..”

 

“Will you be with us?? and Aiden??”

 

“Yeah sure, we can go…”

 

“Did you guys eat lunch already??”

 

DBSK shook their heads. “Lets go, my treat…”

 

“Oh yeah! Lets go..” JunSu hold on to her arms and drag her out of the building.

 

******

 

The following day, Siwon and Hae came back. Siwon got a text message from henry, saying that he should meet them in the recording studio.

 

Here he saw, HyunHee, Henry and Kai. Also their HyeJung unnie.

 

“So, why are we all here??” he asked.

 

“You forget the cover song?? Today is the day.. tomorrow we will fly to jeju and have vacation..” henry explained.

 

“Do you have a song now??” Won asked as he sit beside HyunHee.

 

“Yup.. ‘Just a Kiss Goodnight’ that’s a duet.. Noona and I will sing..”

 

“How’s Thailand??” HyunHee asked.

 

“Tiring, but enjoying.. so should we get started…”

 

HyeJung is in charge in filming the video.

 

All of them can speak English so its easy to them.

 

 

Next day, it’s the most awaited vacation of the Whole SM Family, the fandoms knew about it and they are waiting in the Airport.

 

The SM TOWN Family will ride the private plane of the Kim Family.

 

“Yey yey! vacation!” Aiden is cheering. He is with JaeJoong.

 

DongHae is with EunSo.. how did it happen?? LeeTeuk invited the WGM girls.. he really wanted to set up his dongsaengs to them.

 

HyunHee just sighed in the matter, at least Aiden is smiling with JaeJoong.

 

“Noona..”

 

“Henry, don’t worry. Noona is fine..”

 

The plane take off and everybody is enjoying. They all know that the Kim’s resort in Jeju is the most luxurious resort in Korea, and it wil be their first time to go there, well not for other SJ members, specially Hae, it was the place where they get married.

 

When the plane landed there is a bus waiting for them. In front of the bus there is a black Ferrari.

 

“H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter