Fighting junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (Chapter 28)

Fighting Junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The SuJu boys accompanied HyunHee upto her car.

 

“Take care of yourself okay..” LeeTeuk said to her.

 

“If someone hurt you, call me okay..” HeeChul said and kissed her forehead.

 

“Both of you take care of yourselves, be healthy always and pray always.” She said to them. “We will wait for you..”

 

“I hope when we get back, you are fully recovered..” Teuk said and smile at her.

 

“I hope so too oppa.”

 

“Find someone who will help you in your work and life..” said Hee, and HyunHee raised her eyebrow.

 

“Oppa? What was that??”

 

“Well, there are other guys out there and you should date.. find someone..” The diva keeps talking and he doesn’t care if Hae can hear him.

 

“Arraso oppa…” HyunHee said. “Henry ah, WOnnie ah. See yah..” she waved goodbye to the group and then she went home.

 

On her way she remembered their trainee days, when LeeTeuk used to fetch her from school. She likes hanging around him because she can see him as a big brother and HeeChul is the one who always help her in her fashion in school, they are living in one building, she stays with the other girl trainees.

 

When she arrived home, she can see that the lights are all off. She got confused, their house helpers are there and she is sure about it. So she entered the living room but then she is welcomed by a cute romantic setting.

 

 

She saw a tent made of their cute bedsheets and it is assembled using their dining table. And there are candles around the living room. Flowers too. She look around and see Jae beside the staircase.

 

“Jae..” she called.

 

“I wanted to surprise you..” he said. “I saw some ideas in the net so I tried this out, we can have our cute theater under the bedsheets..” he smiled.

 

HyunHee smiled. “This is fun.. let me change first okay..” she hurriedly went to her room and there she clean up and changed her clothes. As she look at herself in the mirror, she can’t stop thinking about DOnghae. Why? Because they already did that romantic movie home made theater. That is when they are in Jeju.

 

FLASHBACK 

 

HyunHee is in the market in JeJu and DOngHae is left alone in the resort. They are spending their winter vacation together. They are not yet married. Since DOnghae is an artist HyunHee decided that she will be the one to go to the market alone. She’s buying foods for them and she didn’t know that in the resort the fishy is planning something.

 

DongHae is really busy doing somethings, he took the bedsheets from the master’s bedroom and assembled a tent in the living room with the help of the tent poles. He placed a futon mattress under the tent so it will be very comfortable for them. He placed pillows and dim lights inside the tent. He placed it infront of the Big flat screen T.V. so its like they are in a theater. He also bought sweets like chocolate because HyunHee likes them, there’s mochi too. And then he prepared the movie that they are going to wacth. Finding Nemo of course. What a movie for a romantic date night.

 

HyunHee went back to the house and she saw the lights are off and when she entered the living room she was surprised to see the setting, different colors of lights and the cute tent. She smiled. Then she felt the pair of possessive arms wrapped into her waist. DOngHae gave her a back hug.

 

“Did you like it?” he asked.

 

“You made this for me?” she smiled and Hae nods. “This is so romantic..” she faced him and kiss his cheeks. “I already bought foods for us..”

 

“Lets go to the kitchen and prepare them..” he said.

 

Since its winter time, HyunHee placed the foods that she bought in the market. DOngHae smiled as he saw the winter foods.

 

“MianHAe.. I don’t have time to cook, so I bought cooked foods..” she smiled sweetly.

 

“Its okay.. I know that they taste good..” he said and helped her placed the foods in the plates and bowl. And then he saw a whip cream and strawberries. “You bought these too?”

 

HyunHee smiled. “Neh, Whip cream and strawberries are great partners..” she smiled but then she saw Hae blushing. “Is it too cold? You are blushing..” well HyunHee is just an innocent girl and she can’t figure out what’s inside Hae’s mind. (A/N: You know what i mean right? Whip Cream and Strawberries.. )

 

After they placed the foods they said grace and then they started to eat. DOnghae is happy to see his girlfriend enjoying her foods.

 

“Hae, eat. The food will get cold..” she said as she eat.

 

“you are so cute..” he said. “I love you..”

 

HyunHee smiled. “I love you too..”

 

They talked some things about school and training, DOngHae told stories about EUnHyuk and the group. While HyunHee told stories about her studies. DongHae said that he will be the one to wash the dishes and HyunHee sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter