Fighting junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (Chapter 20 )

Fighting Junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Korea, the idols are continuing their schedules. Donghae is still in WGM and he is doing fine now. They are following some scripts and sometimes not. There is a big change to him after the SM Town NY. Hae is trying to move on but of course with EUnSeo, the latter is happy about the treatment that she’s experiencing from Hae.

 

Month had passed and they are all busy, HyunHee keeps writing her ideas for a drama and movie, also she launched her album and its a hit. She performed in the music shows but not regularly, she just want to have fun. She is still in the U.S. and still Aiden is in coma.

 

The SUJu boys are having their oversease works. SJ M is in China to attend some shows while the other boys are in Korea, doing their usual schedules. HyunHee is busy when it comes to EXO, she wanted to make the group famous so she plot a busy sched for them, they are attending different shows and they are continuously endorsing their album.

 

On the other hand, she also set a world tour for SHINee. And the boys are really preparing for it.

 

In China.

 

The SJ M are really enjoying their tiring schedule.

 

“HyunHee is really giving us full load scheds.” HanGeng said as he placed his famous Beijing fried rice on the table.

 

“HyeJung noona said that she is really busy doing her works. She attending different meetings in N.Y. with other concerns other than SM ent. Uncle gave her the power to handle the Hotel’s in N.Y. so she is a busy woman now.” Siwon explained.

 

“I just can’t believe it.. she manage to do all this things..” WOokie said as he ate the friend rice.

 

“We all know her since our trainee days. She likes to do all things..” HyukJae said as he sit beside DOngHae.

 

DongHae is sending message to EunSeo saying that they are going to stay a little longer in China. Well their manager made sure that they will go back to China for the WGM taping.

 

“Hey Lover boy what are you doing?” Hyuk asked DOngHae.

 

“Telling EunSeo that we are going to stay longer here..” he said.

 

Siwon and Henry slowly accepting  that DOngHae and HyunHee are never gonna be together again. But still Siwon is kinda cold to Hae. HyunHee is engrossed in her work while Hae is concentrating to his own work and relation to EunSeo.

 

In U.S.

 

“Knock knock..”

 

HYunHee looked at the person. “Ken..” she smiled and gestured him to come in. “What are you doing here?”

 

“Hey, you forget it don’t you..” Kenny said and sit infront of her. “I told you that we are going to have a film, the production is looking for dancers, I asked you about EunHyuk and DongHae right, even Kai.”

 

“Oh yeah, I remember that.. so is this urgent? When are you going to start filming this?” she asked and then she look at the boy’s schedule.

 

“ASAP, the staff will set an audition the day after tomorrow. And if they want to be in the movie they should be in the audition, I know they can meke it because they do got the moves..” he said and then he look around her office, he saw the pictures of her family and DongHae. “You are not going to audition?”

 

“No Ken, I am so full of schedules.. You know dad gave me the power to take of the business here in N.Y. As much as I want too but I just can’t.”

 

“Well, I am sure your artists will make you proud once they joined this movies, specially Kai. Oh yeah, how’s Aiden?”

 

HyunHee sighed. “He is still like that.. but I am hoping that he will wake up now..”

 

“How’s Hae about this?” he asked.

 

“DOnghae is busy in his work, I can’t ask him to be at Aiden’s side always.. and please let us not talk about it..” she smiled weakly.

 

Ken smiled at him. “Okay, so that’s all I have to say, email me if they are going to auditon or not..” he said and then he said his goodbye to her.

 

HyunHee immediately call the SJ M manager to check on Donghae and EunHyuk, she also call Kai and the latter agreed to what she was saying. She consulted the manager of EXO about Kai and the manager approved it. And now she is waiting for EunHYuk and DOngHae’s answer.

 

~~~~~~~

 

“Hyung..” Kai called as he saw EunHyuk and DOngHae approaching.

 

“Hey..” EunHyuk smiled and tap Kai’s shoulder. “You are excited..”

 

Kai nods. “How about you?” he looks at DOngHae.

 

“I am kinda excited too..”

 

As they board their plane going to N.Y. EunHyuk and kai are talking to each other. DOnghae is there looking outside the view, he will be able to  see Aiden and after a month and of course HyunHee. But then he sent a message to EunSeo that they are going to audition of the Hollywood movie. And there is a possibility that they will stay month in U.S. because of filming.

 

“Noona!” Kai shouted as he saw his noona waiting for them in the airport.

 

“Hello..” she said to them and hug each and everyone of them. Including DOnghae. “I know you guys are tired, so lets go home now..” she said to them. She is the one driving while Ka I is beside her. “So you guys wanted to audition..”

 

“I think if we passed the auditon it will give us a new career..” said EunHyuk. “Right Hae..”

 

“Neh, it will be very good for us..” Hae added.

 

“Well Ken is really excited about this and he wanted you guy to be part of the show, so my advice is try to give all your best. You guys are going to compete with other world class dancers tomorrow..” HyunHee smiled at them.

 

When they arrived home, DongHae is excited to see his son. While Kai and HyunHee are in the kitchen again.

 

“SO how are you here noona? Seems like you are very tired..”

 

“You know what JOngIn, my work is not as easy as you think, yeah I need to sign papers but then I need to read them first and think of some things and strategies to make our businesses strong and established. I have to attend different meetings every week. I barely have a rest time..” she sighed and pour some juice in Kai’s glass.

 

“Now I know how dad feels when he is always out of the country..” then he drink his juice.

 

~~~~~~

 

“Aiden looks so calm..” EunHyuk said as he look at Aiden.

 

“Neh, he looks so peaceful..” said Hae and then he started to tell stories to Aiden. EunHyuk gave him his privacy so he went to join HyunHee and kai in the kitchen.

 

“Hi..” he said to them.

 

“I know you are tired.” HyunHee said to him.

 

“Neh..” Hyuk sat beside her. “Let’s take a photo..” he said.

 

“Sure..” Kai stood

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter