Fighting junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (Chapter 25)

Fighting Junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After three weeks.

 

HyunHee finished all her work ahead in order to attend the party of her uncle, it will be a big party because he is the president. There will be world leaders coming all over the allied countries. The Blue house is really preparing for it. They tighten up their security because of the people who will attend the party. HyunHee along with Chris and their children went back to Korea a day before the party.  No one knows that they are coming so it will be a surprise for all.

 

The SuJu boys are all in Korea, they are doing well after they went back from China to do some activities and product endorsing. They are currently practicing for their performance for the president’s birthday party.

 

They are all having a happy time because of some mistakes and jokes that they are sharing with each other. DOngHae and EunHyuk are being playful and as usual the Diva HeeChul is being vain and the magnae is being evil. And the leader’s head is beginning to hurt.

 

“Yah guys we need to do this in a perfect way..” LeeTeuk said as they take a water break.

 

“You are so nervous hyung..” Siwon said to him.

 

“Of course, we are going to perform infront of the other world leaders and officials, we need to be good..” LeeTeuk said as they sit on the floor.

 

“Uncle is not that strict..” Henry added. “In fact he likes to joke around..”

 

“That’s natural to you Henry because he is your uncle, but then we are just normal people and we need to be presentable..” said KangIn.

 

“ This event is a big reunion for the family. “ Siwon added.

 

“Is HyunHee coming? “ YeSung asked.

 

“Jie said that she needs to finish all her work so she will be able to come. last night when I called her she said that she is not yet finish. “ Henry explained.

 

“I hope she can come,  I miss her.. “ Wookie said And pout.

 

“I miss you too oppa.. “

 

They all looked at the door and see HyunHee standing.

 

“Jie.. “ henry called.

 

“Daddy! “ Aiden entered the practice room running towards DongHae.

 

“Aiden ah..” DOnghae stood up and carried his son, due to his excitement he twirled while carrying the kid.

 

“HyunHee ah..” Siwon stood up and went towards her. “Its nice to see you again..” he hug her.

 

“Its nice to see you too Wonnie ah..” she smiled.

 

The other boys circled around Aiden, they are happy to see the kid alive and kickin’ again.

 

“How are you Aiden ah?” KyuHyun asked as he caressed Aiden’s hair.

 

“Aiden is fine.” The kid smiled.

 

“Omo, he is so cute..” said YeSung.

 

“He grew up, and look, he looks like DOnghae hyung..” Wookie said as he snap a photo of Aiden.

 

HyunHee is talking to her brother and cousin when LeeTeuk came to them.

 

“HyunHee ah..” Teuk asked.

 

“Oppa?” she replied.

 

“Can we talk?” LeeTeuk said and they went outside.

 

“Neh what is it oppa? Is there any problem?” she asked as she saw the worried face of Leeteuk.

 

“Are you okay now?” he asked.

 

HyunHee figured out what LeeTeuk is saying. “Oppa, are you still thinking about Me, DongHae and EunSeo?” she smiled. “Please don’t be bothered about it, I know you just did what you think is right, no one is to blame about what happened to us..” she hold on to Teuk’s hands. “You are such a good leader oppa, and you just think about your members. Don’t worry about me and Aiden, we can survive..” she said and smiled at him.

 

“I just can’t forgive myself, everything happened because of me..” he said as he lowered his face, this is the first time that he talked to HyunHee about the matter. “For 8 months Aiden is in coma and I thought its all my fault because Hae and EunSeo met because of me and then Aiden is upset because of that..” he shook his head.

 

“Oppa, please don’t think that way, its not yur fault. This happened because it is  destined to happen. Do not be burdened about it, I am not angry at you..” she said and hug the latter. “You are the best leader that S.M.E. have.”

 

“I am really sorry..” he said as he hug her back.

 

The SuJu boys are peaking at them so they saw the scene.

 

“SO that’s the reason why Hyung is really stressed for the past months..” ZhouMi said.

 

Hae is there silent and focused to his son.

 

“Hyung blamed his self for everything..” SUngMin said as he sighed.

 

“Things happened already and we can’t undo it, the good thing is. Everyone is okay now..” Henry said as he joined the group who is playing around with Aiden.

 

LeeTeuk came back inside alone.

 

“Where is HyunHee hyung?” Siwon asked.

 

“She said she’ll go and surprise the other groups.. so lets continue the practice again..”

 

 

HyunHee went to the DBSK practice room, she didn’t see the other boys other than Jae who is spen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter