Fighting junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (Chapter 21 )

Fighting Junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HyunHee asked the cheffs in the house to cook international food for them and she asked them to prepare some liquors for them. She’s already in the garden finishing some touches in the food.

 

“Noona!” Kai came holding his phone to her.

 

“What is it?” she asked.

 

“Look, Ken hyung uploaded the video of our auditon before, he tagged us..” he said as he handed the phone to her.

 

HyunHee smiled as she saw herself dancing along with EunHae and Kai.

 

“There are positive comments..” Hyuk came. “The other SJ members called me already and they congratulated us..”

 

“Nice to see this. Oh where is DongHae?” she asked.

 

“In the room, he is  talking to EunSeo..” he doubt before saying EunSeo’s name.

 

 

Donghae called EunSeo saying that he got casted in the movie, the latter is happy for him but then she is a bit sad because she knew that HyunHee is there with DOnghae.

 

“HyunHee shi is with you?” she asked.

 

“Neh, we are staying here in their house..” he replied.

 

“Are you going to stay there for the rest of the taping?” she asked worried.

 

“I am not sure about it..”

 

“I don’t like it..” she said. “You are going to be together with her..”

 

Hae sighed on the line. “This is work EunSeo ah..”

 

“But, how about the WGM?”

 

“We can still film right? I guess I can go back to Korea, or maybe we can hold on the show..” he said trying to reason out.

 

“I’ll just wait for their decision.. I need to go now I have filming to do..” then she ended the call.

 

DOnghae sighed. “Not again..”

 

Its like things are being repeated, last time he had no time for his own family, now he don’t have any time to spend for EunSeo and now he got time to be with HyunHee.

 

Hae decided to join the others in the garden.

 

“There he is..” Hyuk said. “What took you so long? We are so hungry?”

 

“You waited for me?” Hae asked surprised and then he sat beside Hyuk.

 

“Of course, HyunHee said that maybe you won’t eat if we are already finished..” Hyuk said as he hold on to his utensils.

 

Hae smiled at HyunHee, after praying  they started to eat.

 

“So we are going to stay here in N.Y for months?” Kai asked.

 

“Neh, well you know that movie shooting takes months to do..” HyunHee said. “So your schedules are kinda stucked. I asked your managers to fix it. Well you can still say no to Ken if you want too..” she said and shrug her shoulders.

 

“This is a rare opportunity..” Hyuk said to Hae. “This is a hit..”

 

“neh, I know that this comes once in a life time..” Hae added.

 

“You guys will get used to living here in New York..” HyunHee smiled. “I am sure you are going to enjoy the filming with the other artists, and I know that Ken will tell them that you guys are artists as well.”

 

“Are you going to be there with us?” Kai asked.

 

HyunHee laughed. “Why? Why do I need to be there?”

 

“Nothing, just asking..” Kai added.

 

“If I don’t have any meeting, I can drop by..” She said and then continue eating her food. But then her phone rings and she shook her head. “I need to get this.” She said as she stood up and answer the phone.

 

“Its already evening.. is that work?” Hyuk asked.

 

“Noona is working endlessly. I saw a pile of paper works inside her room and I looked at her schedule, its so loaded. That is why she keeps losing weight..” kai sighed. “All of this wil not happen if only-.” He stopped because he know that hae will be offended when he say it.

 

“So where we are again?” HyunHee came back.

 

“Who’s that?” Kai asked.

 

“There is this guy who keeps asking me to have lunch with him, he is the son of one of our partners.” She sighed.

 

“So what is that Lunch about?” Kai asked as he arched his brows.

 

“Are you dating him?” Hae asked.

 

HyunHee shook her head. “No, actually I don’t want to agree with the lunch but then he keeps bugging me..” she sighed.

 

“Want me to fix it?” Kai said with an evil smile.

 

“Yah, you don’t need to do reckless things, this is business matters..” she said as he pinch Kai’s cheeks.

 

“Will you date him?” DOngHae asked again.

 

HyunHee didn’t like the question. “I can date whoever I want DOngHae, so its up to me if I will go on a date with him or not..” she said looking deeply into his eyes.

 

Kai and Hyuk looked at each other. Hyuk cleared his throat.

 

“So, what do you think will happen in the filming?” He asked so the topic will be changed. “Kai what do you expect?”

 

“Owhhh, I hope we can communicate well..” Kai said and HyunHee laughed because of it.

 

“Seriously JongIn ah? Should I start teaching you grammar again?” she said as she continue laughing at her brother. “I know that you guys can communicate well, we studied right..”

 

“Oh, I heard that the SHINee boys are having a good time in their tour..” Hyuk opened a new topic. “Onew is really happy..”

 

“Neh, I know that they will enjoy having a world tour and I believe in their talent.. Oh speaking of tour, you have schedules right.. I hope it will not be a  conflict in the filming sched.”

 

They didn’t notice that they are talking for hours already. And at the same time they already drink so many liquors. Donghae is the only conscious among the three, kai is there resting his head on the table while Hyuk is already asleep.

 

“You guys drink and now you can’t even handle yourselves.” DOnghae sighed and then he look at HyunHee who is still drinking. “Stop that..” he said as he grabbed the glass from her.

 

“Ah wae?” she asked irritated. “Why did you do that?”

 

“Its because you ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter