Fighting junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (Chapter 15)

Fighting Junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“SO what is the problem??” HyunHee asked Henry, they are inside the recording studio.

 

“Problem?? What problem??” he said innocently.

 

“I know you have a problem, come on say it, that’s why you decided to stay here with me..” she smiled, she really know her brother.

 

“Noona…”  Henry sighed. “Its just.. Kris and Amber..”

 

HyunHee knows about the issue.Amber is being paired to EXO’s Kris. And the her brother is getting jealous.

 

“Amber and Kris are close friends.” She said.

 

“but its not what I see…”

 

“Henry ah, you like Amber but you didn’t tell her..”

 

“Because Amber is a tomboy..” Henry run his hands on his hair..

 

HyunHee smiled at her brother’s act. “You know Henry, in every girl.. there is a inner boy side. Its just Amber unleashed her boyish side, maybe she wants to protect something inside her heart.”

 

Henry looked at her.

 

“I know what you are thinking, a girl like me who comes from a broken relationship or to say broken marriage is here giving you some advices..” she sighed and looked away from Henry.

 

“Hey.. its not because of that.. I know you can understand and help me, that’s why I came to you.. you are my noona and I know you will help me..” he smiled as he hugged his noona.

 

“Aish.. this kid.. fine.. why don’t you tell her what you feel.. the two of you we’re close, I’m sure you already expressed your feelings for her, be a man, be ready for her answer. If she reject you, cry if you want.. its hard to move on but you need to. But of course your feelings is still there for her, it won’t fade away so easily.  Just continue to show her how you feel and I’m sure she will feel something for you.”

 

“Just like you noona?? DO you still love DongHae hyung??”

 

HyunHee slightly smile at Henry. “Yeah.. I still love him, even though I know that he is moving on.. I can do this, time will decide when will I forget my feelings for him.. but you, you are still young. And you need to move now, if you don’t want Kris to steal Amber away from you.. I knew it, since then you really like her..” she pinched Henry’s mochi cheeks. “Years ago Henry is still a kid, now you are a big guy. How I wish I can bring back the good old times..”

 

“Yah.. I don’t want that, I’m okay now that I can do what I want and I’m a big guy already..”

 

“Yeah, you are. But for me, you and Kai are still my younger brother’s.. Why don’t you take a rest.. you still need energy for tomorrows rehearsals.”

 

“Neh..” Henry stood up. “Hey, I guess you better tell DongHae hyung to take a rest too.. I saw him before, he is crying again. His eyes we’re really swollen now.. he is so broke.. noona, please can you help him??”

 

HyunHee stand up. “He is still a child.. yeah no problem I will help him.. its EunSeo’s job now, but why am I the one..?” she sighed.

 

“its because you are still attached to him. He is Aiden’s father.. and you are the mother.” He saw her sister was about to say something but he cut her. “Its not because the two of you are divorce..”

 

“Fine Henry, you really know how to make me agree.. now go to your room..”

 

“Good night noona..” He kissed her on the cheeks.

 

 

HyunHee went to Aiden’s room, there she saw DongHae sleeping, leaning on Aiden’s bed. She walk towards him and slowly wake him up. “DongHae ah.. DongHae ah..” she shook his arms.

 

DongHae murmured something but HyunHee didn’t understand it. “Come on. Let me help you, DongHae ah you need to rest now, tomorrow there is a rehearsal.” She put her arms around Hae’s neck and waist to assist him. “Aiden ah, appa will rest now..” she said to her son.

 

They arrived at the guest room, she make DongHae sit on the bed. “DongHae ah, there are clothes inside the cabinet, the bathroom is also ready, there are supplies inside. Go and wash up and after go to sleep.” She didn’t bother to look at him she approached the door.

 

“Gomawo..” said DOngHae.

 

“Hmmm..” she replied and leave. She closed the door and lean on it. “This is hard.. why do I keep thinking about him?? Everything is over now..need to move on..” she went to her room.

 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

 

HyunHee can’t sleep. Its almost 2 in the morning. She did turns in her bed but still she can’t find the perfect place to get some sleep. She decided to go to the kitchen to get some milk to calm her down. On her way to the kitchen she heard something.. she passed by on Hae’s room. She slowly opened the door and she saw the latter holding his cellphone and mumbling something. She didn’t catch the whole word but she is sure that the latter is calling EunHyuk.

 

There are tears in Hae’s eyes, she remembered that the latter is not used to sleep alone, and he is having a hard time now. Maybe he had a nightmare again. Then she heard him leave a message to HyukJae.

 

“HyukJae ah, I can’t sleep.. I dreamt about Aiden, he left me Hyuk.. in my dream my son died and he never wake up..” he wiped his tears.

 

HyunHee knew about Hae’s condition, the latter is depressed about the situation. Right now he needs company if not he will cry until morning. Many people know that DOngHae is a strong guy, he endure loosing his father. But this is different, he is the father and he was about to loose his one and only son.

 

She can’t take to see him like this. She entered the room and slowly went to DongHae. Its like she came back to the day when Hae lost his father, like this.. nonstop crying.

 

DongHae didn’t feel her presence.

 

She hold on to his phone and slowy DongHae looked at her.

 

“DongHae ah, Hyukjae is sleeping now.. don’t wake him up..” she said as she sit beside him.

 

“But Hyuk.. he..” he can’t form a sentence.

 

“Its fine..” HyunHee patted his hair, she’s not used to this DOngHae.. he is like a child. “I’ll stay here until you get some good night sleep okay..” she smiled.

 

“You will do that??” he asked as he wipe his tears away.

 

HyunHee sighed but she smile. “Kid Hae, come on.. lie down now..” she patted the space beside her. “I never expect that you will be like this again…”

 

DongHae looked at her.

 

“Fine.. fine..” she lied down beside her. “You can think that I’m EunHyuk for the mean time..”

 

DongHae snuggled close to her. HyunHee cuddled him and caressed his soft locks. “Sleep tight okay…” she also closed her eyes, it feels comforting being beside DongHae. She really miss the warmth coming from him.

 

“Hyunhee ah..”DOngHae called, its almost  a whisper.

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“I still love you…” he whispered.

 

HyunHee is not shocked at that fact. “I know Hae, I know.. go get some sleep you need some energy tomorrow…”

 

 

HyunHee woke up around four in the morning. She looked at her side, she saw Hae’s peaceful face. His arms are on her waist. Its like he don’t want her to go. But she needs to, she had an early sched at the amusement park with Jae. She slowly removed his arms on her.

 

“No, don’t..” he said.

 

“I need to go now Hae, go back to sleep okay..” she get off the bed. She placed a kiss on his hair.

 

 

She went to Aiden’s room. She saw the nurse inside.

 

“Mr. Kim..” she greeted.

 

“Did you get some sleep??”

 

“Yes, Aiden is stable.. nothing to worry..”

 

“Thank you for taking care of him.” She kissed Aiden’s cheeks. “Aiden ah, mommy is going to work okay.. be safe..” she looked at the nurse.”Ill see you later..” she smiled.

 

She took a bath and grab a quick lunch. This will be along day for her. She had an appointment with her stylist as early as this cause they will color her hair and do the make up and then shoot for the video. When she get out of the house, she saw Chris.

 

“Chris.. good morning.. I’m sorry I didn’t get to assist you and Alarice last night.”

 

“Its fine.. Alarice asked me to send her later at the Time Square. She wanted to watch the rehearsals.. is it okay??”

 

“No problem.. its fine, I’m sure she will enjoy. She’s still sleeping??”

 

“Yeah.. Henry is with her.. they played last night..”

 

“Its nice to know that, anyways I need to go now.. see yah..” she get into her car and drove off to their location. The streets are still empty, when she arrived at the location, there she saw the staffs.

 

“Good morning HyunHee..” greeted the director.

 

“Good morning.. I’ll do my hair now.. see yah..” She entered the tent and there she saw the fashion crew ready to change her hair color. “Alright, lets do this..”

 

They started the process. An hour later, JaeJoong came along with the kid, the one who will act as their child.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter