Fighting junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (Chapter 26)

Fighting Junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day of the party came, the whole Blue house is busy, the invited friends and leaders from other countries arrived before the day. HyunHee and her family are still in their house, they are going to the Blue House in the evening,

 

The SuJu boys did their final rehearsals for the performance that they are going to do, well EXO did the same because they are going to perfrom too. They are excited and thrilled.

 

Their clothes are already prepared and everything is all set.

 

 

 

While HyunHee and her family are ready too, they are going to wear formal clothes for the party. They are going to meet the other world leaders, their cousins from other countries are coming too.

 

“Henry ah, where are you?” HyeJung asked, she called Henry.

 

“We are preparing noona, we will proceed to the Blue House after this..” he said.

 

“Okay, we are going there..” she said.

 

They went to the Blue House, along with her father.

 

“Another party..” said HyunHee. “We are going to see the the world leaders again..”

 

“Maybe you will find a guy in the party..” said HyeJung to her.

 

“Unnie.” HyunHee said as she look at her. “I don’t plan on meeting someone okay..”

 

“Come on, you are uncle’s favorite, and I am sure he will introduce you to other bachelors there.” HyeJung added.

 

“All of your cousins are already married and they have their own family..” said their dad. “There is nothing wrong at having a date with other people.”

 

“Siwon and Jiwon are still single appa. I will go out on a date to a person who loves Aiden as much as I do..” HyunHee said to them and then she look at Aiden who is in Chris’ arms, the kid is sleepy.

 

They approached the Blue house and ther they saw many security and many cars.

 

“The guests are here already.” Said YeJoon.

 

“This will be kinda exciting to us..” said HyeJung.

 

“Baby, you need to wake up now..” HyunHee said to Aiden.

 

Slowly the kid opened his eyes and then he saw the bright lights and the security and camera flashes as they get out of the car.

 

The family was ushered by the staffs of the party and they went to the functional hall.

 

 

There they saw many people in different nationality.

 

“English mode on..” said HyeJung and then she hold on to Chris’ shoulders. And then she hold on to Alarice’s hands.

 

While HyunHee is holding on to Aiden’s hand. She is happy to see her uncle together with his wife and two sons and their family.

 

“Uncle..” she said as she go near them. “Happy birthday..” she hugged him.

 

“Thank you HyunHee ah.. Aiden ah..” he said and carried Aiden. “Its nice to see you again..”

 

Aiden smiled at him. “Happy birthday grandpa..”

 

“Thank you very much young man..” he smiled at them.

 

HyunHee talked to her cousins whom she didn’t see for years. And then someone caught the attention of all the guests. The SuJu boys entered the functional hall and they are wearing their suits in a good style, DongHae tied his hair and he looks so good. HyukJae colred his hair with blond, Henry is of course looking good in his suit and his hair is styled up while Siwon, of course the visual of the group is really looking effortlessly handsome.

 

And then behind them is EXO, the kids are looking so cute and handsome in their suits, Kai is looking gorgeous with his gray hair. The guests are happy to see the boys. SuJu boys lead by Siwon and Henry went towards their uncle,the president.

 

“Happy birthday uncle..” said the two boys.

 


“Thank you very much, you guys are looking very good..” he said to them.

 

“Uncle, this our group members..” SIwon said and introduced the SuJu boys to the president and to his wife.

 

HyunHee is there looking at them. The SuJu boys are really overwhelmed to see the president and the first family. They also bowed to HyunHee as the head of their Ent.

 

They are happily talking and introducing when Aiden wanted to go to Hae’s arms.

 

“Seems like Aiden likes you.” Said the president to DOngHae.

 

DongHae smiled and get Aiden from the president.

 

“Aiden ah, this is not the time for that..” said HyunHee.

 

“Ani, its fine..” said Hae.

 

The coordinator, said to them that they should go to their designated seats because the party is going to start now. The SuJu boys are in one big table and beside them is EXO and HyunHee’s family.

 

DongHae can’t stop looking at HyunHee, she looks so stunning wih her dress. And her hair is well groomed, she’s wearing a simple yet elegant make up.

 

 

The party started, there is a program and there are people who speak for the president. HyunHee and her brothers are going to perform for the president and there are several pictures that the MC is flashing giving some trivia for the guests.

 

“Its mom..” Kai said as he saw the picture of their mother. The picture is their mother is doing HyunHee’s hair. And they are wearing a hanbok.

 

“I was 9 years old that time..” HyunHee said with a smile.

 

The president had two siblings, Siwon’s father and HyunHee’s mother is the youngest.

 

“She really looks like her mom.” YeSung said as they look at the picture.

 

Several pictrues has been showed to the public. And then the president asked for the microphone. He introduced his family members to the crowd. He started with his sons and their families and then to Siwon’s family.

 

“My niece and nephew, decided to be a Halyu start and I am glad to say that they are one of the top perfromers here in Our country. Now may I call on Choi Siwon, a member of Super Junior.” Siwon stood up and went infront beside his other cousins. “The resident Lawyer of the family, Kim HyeJung, together with her husband Chris and daughter Alarice.” HyeJUng stood up and did the same. “ Our music wiz Henry Lau, this kid is really good when it comes to classical music..He is also a member of Super Junior. ” Henry smiled and went next to his sister. “Of course Kim JongIn, the member of the newest group called EXO, he is very passionate when it comes to his career..” Kai joined Henry. “Of course, last but not the least, my favorite niece, Kim HyunHee, she really looks like my younger sister. She is the new C.E.O. of S.M. Entertainment, she is a former trainee in their company but she is a well known Producer and Writer, together with her son, Aiden Lee the brightest kid in the family, he just recovered from a coma..”

 

HyunHee stood up and went beside Kai, she’s with Aiden.

 

“These are my family members..” The president said and the crowd applaud.

 

When they we’re about to get back to their seat, the president asked something from HyunHee. And HyunHee got surprised about it.

 

“What is it?” HyeJung asked.

 

“Un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter