Fighting junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (Chapter 19)

Fighting Junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They all proceed to the after party at the Kim’s residence. HyunHee prepared for it. They are all in the function hall of the mansion. Chairs and tables are already prepared for them. They invited their choreographers.

 

“I would like to congratulate all of you for having a great show..” YeJoon said, HyunHee’s father. “I am glad that HyunHee was able to puT up this concert..” he said as he raised his glass for a toast.

 

HyunHee is there standing beside JaeJoong. She looks Cute in her evening dress. Since they are the host of the party she dressed well.

The artists are really enjoying the party. HyunHee talked to her staffs and the team who helped her with the concert. She thanked each and everyone of them for their hardwork. She’s going to the other groups and she passed by the SHINee table.

 

“Boys..” she said to them and they all looked at her. “Don’t let your leader get drunk..” she said and looked at Onew.

 

“Noona..” Onew blushed and smiled.

 

“Neh HyunHee noona, we will not let him drink too much..” assured by MinHo.

 

“You don’t want him to throw Key on the table again okay..” she said and ruffled Onew’s hair.

 

Then she proceed to the SuJu boys where his brothers are located.

 

“What did you tell the SHINee boys?” Siwon asked.

 

“I told them not to neglect Onew, he might get drunk again..” she said and smiled.

 

“That guy..” KyuHyun sighed because he know how Onew is when he gets drunk.

 

“Anyways, we had a very successful concert.” Siwon cheered.

 

“Yes, thanks to all of you..” HyunHee bowed to them.

 

“Nah, you performed too so you should congratulate yourself.” KangIn said to her. “You did so well before, and by the way we love  your song.. you made that?”

 

“Neh, I composed the song and I asked Jae to help me put music to it..” she said to them.

 

“Seems like you and Jae are getting so close now..” Siwon added.

 

“neh, please do anticipate the MV of my song, Its me and Jae..” she’s looking at Hae, seems like the latter is quiet.

 

“is there any problem DOngHae?” LeeTeuk asked.

 

“Ah.. its about EunSeO..” he replied.

 

“Owh, let me guess, about the dance right?” HeeChul said to him as he drink his wine. And hae nods to it.

 

“Sorry about it.. My brother is so silly..” HyunHee said sorry in behalf of Kai.

 

“Oh no, don’t say sorry to it..” said Hae to her.

 

They are enjoying the party and HyunHee decided to go to the garden because she wanted to be quiet for a moment. The breeze is cold and she is wearing a dress. Beside her is a bottle of wine, and she reminisce about the concert. She is happy that finally she was able to perform in front of a big audience together with his friends. She can’t forget the dance number that she had with DOnghae, for years it’s the first time that they danced again.

 

She’s deep in her thoughts when someone placed a coat on her. “Jae?” she looked at him.

 

“A girl like you should not be here alone, its cold and you can get sick because of this..” he said and sit beside her. “And you are drinking alone while the others are partying inside..”

 

“You know, I just want to be alone for a moment..” she said and look at the flowers.

 

 Jae picked on flower and gave it to her. “here, your prize for being a good idol.”

 

“Thanks Jae.” She smiled at him.

 

“hey, are you goiong to cry?” Jae asked as he saw the watery eyes of HyunHee. “Please don’t cry.”

 

“I am just happy..” she lied.

 

“I know you very well.” She pulled her to him and let her rest on his shoulders. “I know when you are happy and sad. You don’t need to lie to me..”

 

“Thanks Jae, well I wanted to thank you for everything, you are there to help me..”

 

“Shhh, don’t cry..” Jae caressed her hair.

 

HyunHee is controlling her emotions but still she can’t. “After this, I don’t know when will I be able to see him again. I guess this is the end of us..” she’s pertaining to DOngHae.

 

“Hey, look at me..”

 

HyunHee faced Jae.

 

“This is not the last time that you are going to see him, he is Aiden’s father and you can’t avoid him.” Jae is comforting her.

 

“But Jae, its never gonna be the same again..” she said.

 

“We all know that..” Jae said. “You can stil continue your life..” he said. “I will be here for you..” and then he placed a kiss on her forehead.

 

The party was cut around 2 in the morning and the artists we’re send off to their hotels. The family stays because they are going to soend the rest of the night with each other. Well that includes Hae because he is Aiden’s father.

 

“Appa, you should take your rest now..” HyeJung said to their father.

 

“That goes for the rest of you..” said YeJoon. Then he kissed his daughters. “Alarice is already sleeping, she’s tired too..” he said as he saw Alarice carried by Chris.

 

“Siwon oppa, Henry and Kai, you can go to your rooms now..” HyunHee said.

 

“Donghae hyung?” Henry asked.

 

“I know what to do..” HyunHee smiled. “Unnie, thanks for today..” she said to HyeJung.

 

“No problem little sister, anything for you..” she said and kissed her. “You know how to handle Hae..”

 

They went to their respective rooms. HyunHee went to see Hae inside Aiden’s room.

 

“HAe.. “ she called.

 

“Neh?” He faced her.

 

“Are  you crying?” she looked at him. “Hey, stop crying..”

 

“I will go back to Korea tomorrow and I wont be able to see Aiden again..” he sighed and caressed the cheek of his son.

 

“Hey, you will still see him, I know that he will wake up.. and you two will spend more time together.” She said calming him down. “You know what, the best thing to do is you should go to sleep now.. come on, I will accompany you..”

 

They both went to Hae’s room. Since she is tired she settled first in the bed, Hae came out in the bathroom with a damp hair. He took a shower. He saw that HyunHee is there already, her eyes are closed and probably sleeping already. He settled beside her, he hug her.

 

HyunHee is not asleep, she just want to close here eyes and then she felt that Hae is beside her already and then he felt his arms hugging her. If its not about Aiden’s situation they won’t be able to share the same bed again. She missed him, she missed him so much.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter