Fighting junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (Chapter 30)

Fighting Junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The following day. The boys practiced for their performance in the open concert. And HyunHee went to the company to visit and to have a meeting with the staffs. She’s with Aiden of course.

 

“Annyeong Aiden ah..” Amber greeted as she saw the kid.

 

“Hello..” Aiden waved at them.

 

“Tomorrow is your birthday right..” Vic asked.

 

“Neh, I’m four tomorrow..” he said as he show his fingers.

 

“Hello, unnie..” Sulli greeted HyunHee.

 

“Hello, do you have schedules?” she asked them.

 

“We have guesting later..” Khrystal replied.

 

She nods at them and then she saw their trainees inside the other room, practicing their dance skills. She had this favorite kid from them which is Jeno. The boy really looks like DongHae when he was young, the fans compared DOngHae and Jeno and they like the kid.

 

“Our trainees are doing good neh..” she said to the F(x) girls.

 

“Neh..” Amber replied. “They are really working hard, I remember when we are still in training..” Amber said to HyunHee.

 

“Those are the times that we are working hard..” HyunHee hold on to Amber’s shoulders. “I can see that you and Henry are doing great.. I heard that you have a part in his upcoming album..”

 

Amber smiled. “Neh, he is really a good artist but sometimes silly and dumb..” she laughed and then she covers with her hand.

 

HyunHee laughed at the act. “Don’t be sorry about it, Henry is really like that, but when he love someone he will show it to her what he really feels..” then she wink at Amber.

 

They are happily talking when they saw Kai approaching.

 

“Noona..” he called.

 

“Hey, can you please take care of Aiden for a moment? I need to have a meeting..” she said and Kai nodded.

 

“Aiden ah, uncle Kai will take care of you okay, lets go the practice room.” He bowed to his noonas and then went to their practice room, there Aiden saw the EXO boys.

 

“Oh hello Aiden..” Kris said to him.

 

“Super Junior DOngHae’s Junior is here..”said SeHun as he go near Kai.

 

Kai raised his eyebrow. “Mwo?” he said to SeHun.

 

“DongHae hyung uploaded a pic of him and Aiden with that caption last time, you didn’t see that?” SeHun replied.

 

Kai shook his head.

 

“Uncle Kai is daddy here?” Aiden asked and Kai don’t know what to say.

 

“Daddy? Its DOngHae Hyung right?” SuHo asked.

 

“Neh, Daddy Hae..” Aiden smiled. “I miss daddy so much..”

 

The members look at Kai. “Why are you looking at me like that?”

 

“If we didn’t see HyunHee noona’s husband in Jeju last time, I will think that she and DongHae hyung is a couple, look at Aiden. He really looks like hyung..” ChanYeol said to them.

 

“Neh, I agree to that..” Baek added.

 

“Daddy and Mommy..” Aiden was about to say something but then Kai distracted him.

 

“Aiden ah, uncle needs to practice.. so you need to stay in that sofa..” he pointed out the Sofa in front of them. “Aiden will be good right..?”

 

Aiden similes at him. “Neh..”

 

The boys proceed to their practice while Aiden is looking at them. And then he started to run around the place and the group is really distracted about it. The EXO boys stopped practicing and sat on the floor laughing.

 

“We can’t continue this..” XiuMin laughed.

 

“I told him to stay..” Kai sighed as he lay down on the floor.

 

“He is still a kid and kids like to do this things..” Lay added.

 

So it end up EXO is not practicing and they just play with Aiden. They post so many pictures on the internet with the kid, saying that they spend the practice time with the birthday boy. As the meeting finished, HyunHee went to the practice room of the boys then she saw them goofing around with Aiden. She laughed as she saw Aiden riding the back of Kris like a horse.

 

“So you guys practiced?” she asked and then boys hurriedly stood up and bowed to her.

 

“Noona..” Kai said.

 

“HyunHee sunbae.. Mianhae..” SuHo said.

 

“Aiden, come on here, we need to go somewhere..” she said and Aiden go near her. “You should not disturb your hyungs while they are practicing..” then she look at the boys who are standing straight. “Hey guys, loosen up..” she smiled at them. “I am sorry for the disturbance of my son..” she bowed at them.

 

The boys are not used to it because she’s the owner and saying sorry for what Aiden did.

 

“I hope you can practice, we will leave now. Say goodbye to your hyungs Aiden ah..”

 

Aiden waved at the boys.

 

Technically HyunHee went to salon, she wanted a new look, a fierce one. She still have her blonde hair and now he decided to cut her long hair and color it differently. She asked the hairstylist to cut her hair short and shave the sides, just like Amber’s hair style before, and then she asked them to color her hair fiery red just like Hyuk’s hair color during SS2.

 

 

 

 

“Aiden ah, how do I look?” she asked her son who is currently sitting on the chair and watching TV.

 

“Mommy is beautiful..”then he smiled. “Your hair is like Amber noona..” he giggled.

 

“Exactly baby..” she smiled and looked satisfied in her new style. “I thought it won’t look good to me but I guess it is looking good..” she snap a photo with her son and uploaded it to her account with the caption of ‘New hairstyle, new life’

 

Meanwhile at SuJu boys, they already finished the rehearsals

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter