Fighting junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (Chapter 6)

Fighting Junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Next day, the other artists. Left early, they said they wanted to stroll around Jeju, well they are very thankful to HyunHee.

 

“HyunHee unnie!!” Sulli called her. “Why don’t you join us here??” she asked, F(x) girls are currently having a dip in the pool.

 

“I’m fine girls, you should enjoy.. after this you will go back to your scheds again.. Amber, where is your brother?” she’s talking about Donghae.

 

“Donghae oppa?? He went out with Leteuk oppa..”

 

“Owh.. okay.. How about Henry??”

 

This time Victoria answered. “He is with Aiden, JongIn and ZhouMi..”

 

She went to the sea side, under the umbrella, she brought her laptop and started working again.

 

Outside the resort. In Jeju’s market.

 

“Donghae ah, you look so down??” Hyuk asked. “have a problem??”

 

“I wanted to surprise someone, the truth is we are not in good terms now…” he confessed. The girls are looking around to buy some things, and the boys are looking around too.

 

“Prepare a surprise.. wait up, is it a girl??” Min asked, Donghae nods at him. “And since when did you like a girl?? Is it EunSeo shi??”

 

“It’s a secret hyung.. but I really wanted to make up to her we are friends but now she’s angry...”

 

“ouch Hyung made a girl upset.. how come??” KyuHyun teased.

 

“KyuHyun, this is not the right time to teas okay..” Leeteuk said.

 

“Well, you can prepare dinner for her… or a movie, or flowers.. many things can be done..” Sungmin counted his fingers.

 

“Well, in some situations, there are intimate part in it.” Said Hyuk.

 

That earns him a glare from the others. “What?? I’m just saying the truth.”

 

“Hello Hyuk, our Hae is a decent guy.. and he won’t do that..” said Leeteuk.

 

Hae keeps on thinking about the plan, and because of Hyuk he got a plan.

 

Back at the resort.

 

HyunHee got surprised when EunSeo sat beside her. “Oh, I though you guys are out..”

 

“We came back just now…”

 

“Oh I see…how’s the market?”

 

“Its very beautiful, I enjoyed a lot.. DOngHae shi is a nice company..” EUnSeo smiled.

 

“Noona!!”JongIn called. “How about a match??” he tossed the ball to his noona.

 

“Wanna play??” HyunHee asked EunSeo.

 

“Yeah sure..”

 

“HyunHee and EunSeo approached Kai, he is with his other group members.

 

“Noona you are wearing a swimsuit..” said JongIn.

 

“What?? Is this the first time that you see a girl in swimsuit?? I want to make my skin tan you know..”

 

 

“There’s too many guys in here, as in tooooo many…” jongin said while pointing at the other artists.

 

“Hey, your noona is a big girl now okay…married and had a son. ” She said as she tossed the ball back to JongIn.

 

“I wanted to play too..” said the other WGM girls.

 

“Well lets say that this should be all girls..” JongIn suggested.

 

“Fine with me..” said HyunHee.

 

“Hey hey!! Everybody gather around!” Henry said on the mic. Now its more a beach party. “we will be having a volleyball match…”

 

“HyunHee shi looked so…” yesung bit his lips. “First time seeing her like that.”

 

“She surely lost weight..” Won added.

 

"Red color really suits her..." HyukJae looked at HyunHee from head to toe.

 

"Yah.." DongHae smack HyukJae's shoulders. "DOn't look at her like that.."

 

HyukJae sighed. "So protective Hae.."

 

 

Before the game started, HyunHee is talking to her secretary about her schedules. Then somebody snatched her and give her a kiss directly to her lips.  Everybody got shocked.

 

Donghae spit out the juice that he’s drinking. “Who is that!!?” he shouted.

 

Aiden blink his eyes. “Papa!!” Aiden shouted and all of the people look at him, he run towards the brunette guy and ask him to carry him.

 

“Hey..” the guy said in english tone. “you miss me??”

 

HyunHee sighed and smiled at the sight. “You didn’t inform me that you are coming.. I should have arranged to see you..” she look around her, seeing that the artists are looking at them. They think that he is her husband since Aiden call him ‘Papa’ and he kissed her.

 

“You know what Scott honey, I’m in the middle of a game.. so why don’t you go there and associate with my family…” she look at Siwon and the others, and DongHae’s reaction.

 

“So that’s her husband??” KyuHyun asked. “is he French???”

 

“I guess..” Said Wookie. “But look, he looks so cool.”

 

DongHae squeeze the can of juice in his hands.  ‘Who is that???!’ he wanted to stand up and punch the guy right on his face.

 

Scott went to sit beside Siwon.

 

“So its finally meeting you, everyone is curious about HyunHee’s husband.. are you French?”

 

“Yeah, I’m a French… Siwon right?? HyunHee’s cousin.” He extend his had for a shakehand.

 

Because of that they started the conversation.

 

HyunHee can’t take away the smile from her face.

 

“So, you now know each other??” She asked after the game.

 

“Yeah, he is nice..” said Siwon.

 

“Come on honey, we still need to talk..” she said as she hold on to Scott’s hands and drag her out of the place.

 

“Henry, who is that??!” Hae asked henry, and he is really annoyed. “That French guy just kissed HyunHee in front of me!”

 

“Hyung calm down.. I don’t know him either.. but you hold hands with EunSeo shi in front of her.”

 

“That’s a different matter Henry..” he defended.

 

“but still you did it, look its just the same. Now you feel what noona felt..” Henry shrugged his shoulders.

 

HyunHee and Scott are inside her room.

 

“So what brings you here in Korea?? And how did you know that I’m here in jeju??” she’s inside the shower talking to Scott, who is sitting on her bed with Aiden playing his nemo toys.

 

“Ahhm you are not that hard to find, besides.. the press spread the news that you will be here.. oh yeah, I’m here because I want you to join my sister’s fashion show in France..”

 

“what?? Fashion show??” she sneak out her head to see Scott. “Why me??”

 

“Because I want you… I can’t accept no as an answer. You owe me last time…”

 

“I know… fine fine.. I’ll go, so when will be the show?” she’s drying herself now..

 

“three weeks from now.. I’ll expect you to be there..”

 

“France??” Aiden asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter