Fighting Junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (Chapter 32)

Fighting Junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They arrived in the concert area, they saw some of the audience are there already. They also saw some idols in the place and they are wondering what is HyunHee doing in the place. The staff told her the dressing room of the SNSD. When they arrived in the dressing room the girls popped a party popper.

 

“Happy Birthday Aiden!” They all said in chorus.

 

Aiden giggled and smile at them.

 

“Owhhh thank you girls..” HyunHee said to them. She also see the SJ boys, they are sharing the same room.

 

“Happy birthday Aiden..” Henry came and hug the kid. “SO you have new Nemo?”

 

“Uncle Jae gave it to me..” he smiled sweetly.

 

HyunHee roamed around her eyes and she didn’t see DOnghae.

 

“HyunHee shi, we need to fix you up..” said the coordi unnie.

 

“Ah neh..” she smiled.

 

“Here’s your costume..” TaeYon handed her the clothes, they are going to wear their Genie song costume.

 

HyunHee went to the other room to change clothes. While Jae said that he will go to his group’s room, Aiden is left with his SJ uncles.

 

“Daddy?” He asked.

 

“He is outside Aiden ah, but he will come back..” Siwon said to him.

 

As soon as HyunHee came out of the other room, Hae entered the room together with EunSeo. Their gaze contacted. hyunHee knew that HAe is surprised to see her in that costume. Then she look at EunSeo, she is wearing a pants and a fashionable shirt.

 

“Daddy..” Aiden call and that bring Hae back to reality.

 

“Happy Birthday Aiden ah..” he said and kiss his cheeks.

 

HyunHee passed at hae and EunSeo, she look at herself in front of the mirror.

 

“You are taller than Jessica so the top is a bit hanging.” TaeYon said.

 

“Ah gwenchana..” HyunHee said and tried to raise her arms, it showed her stomach upto her belly button. “I guess I’ll be showing some skin today..”

 

“You look good in that Unnie..” SooYoung said.

 

“HyunHee shi, lets do your hair and makeup..” the unnie said.

 

HyunHee nods and sit infront of the mirror. The unnie look at her hair. “Why did you cut your hair? Its really beautiful..” she sighed.

 

HyunHee laughed a childish one. “Mianhae if I give you a head ache today..” she bowed.

 

“I am planning to put your hair on the side, so its like Super Junior Ryeowook’s style.”

 

“I’d love to have that style..” she agreed. SO the unnie started to work on her hair and make up. She is really excited about it.

 

“You have a new Nemo plushie Aiden ah..” DOnghae started the conversation.

 

“Neh, uncle JaeJoong gave it to me.. a present..” he said.

 

“Aiden ah..” EunSeo called. “Here..” she handed the children pop up book to Aiden. “Happy Birthday..” she smiled at him.

 

Aiden is looking at her don’t know what to do. HyunHee noticed it.

 

“Aiden baby, what will you say?” HyunHee asked.

 

“Kamsahamnida..” Aiden said and then he hug EunSeo.

 

The SJ boys alre already in their costume and makeup, While HyunHee is almost done in her hair and make up.

 

“Alright.. this is okay..” said the unnie.

 

HyunHee opened her eyes. “Wow, is this really me?” she had a slight thick makeup and the eyeliner gives emphasis to her beautiful eyes. And she had a light pink lipstick. “Kamsahamnida unnie..” she stood up and bowed to her.

 

“Ani, please don’t do that HyunHee shi..” she is not used to it because she is the C.E.O.

 

“I am not the CEO for today unnie, I am just a plain idol.” She smiled at her.

 

“Excuse me.. SNSD and Super Junior, time for a photo.” Said the photographer of the concert.

 

The GG girls sat in the sofa, while the SJ boys stand behind them. They all smile beautifully.

 

“Lets take a group photo..” Yesung suggested.

 

“Great idea..” Henry said as he brought out his phone and attatched it to the selfie stick and they took many pictures.

 

“Aiden ah..” Siwon carried Aiden. “Say cheese..”

 

“EunSeo shi, join us..” said Hyukjae.

 

After finished taking pictures, EunSeo said that she will go to her seat.

 

“Baby, the concert will last about 5 hours, if you want to go home, HyeJung auntie will be there, you can ask her. Mommy needs to be here until the concert ends.. Mianhae.” She said to Aiden.

 

Aiden really looks gloomy.

 

“Don’t be sad Aiden ah..” DOngHae said to him.

 

“I won’t be with mommy and daddy today..” he pouted.

 

“Mommy will make it up to you okay..” she said and kiss him, then she look at Hae. “Now what?” she sighed.

 

“We will make him happy.. this day won’t end that we didn’t do anything for him..” he assured her.

 

“I hope so..” she replied.

 

As the concert started there are so many kpop groups that will perform so it will consume a good five hours. HyunHee is there sitting on the chair, texting her sister because she and Aiden are watching the concert. Her sister said that the kid is enjoying her time. And HyeJung said that she should enjoy her time too. They are waiting when Jae came.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter