Fighting junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (Chapter 1)

Fighting Junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Daddy!! Daddy!!”

 

“Hey  little man, how are you??” Hae asked as he carried his three year old son.

 

“Fine… mommy fetched me from school…”

 

“Really??, so where is  your mommy??” he asked as he roamed his eyes on the living room.

 

“Kitchen,cake…” the kid said.

 

“Owh.. so mommy is baking cake?? Are you helping her??” the kid excitedly nods. “Lets go see your mommy… daddy wants to see her so much..”

 

“Daddy missed mommy??”

 

Hae nods at him. “Super…”there at the kitchen he saw her wife’s back, wearing an apron and whisking some cake batter.

 

Obviously his wife didn’t notice him. She’s very concentrated in baking. DongHae signaled his son to keep quiet, and then he put him down… he slowly walk towards her wife.

 

On the other hand, his wife stopped and smile when she felt a pair of possessive arms on her waist. The later smelled her scent and nuzzled his face on her neck. She playfully smacked his shoulders.

 

“Yah, Hae… stop that.. your son is here..”

 

DongHae looked at his back, he didn’t see his son. “He is not here..” he placed a kiss on her exposed shoulders.  He hold the hand of his wife and removed the spatula, and he faced her to him. “I missed you…” then gave her a kiss on her lips.

 

“I missed you too…” she smiled and lovingly pinch Hae’s nose. “Welcome home….” She hugged him.

 

“I miss this…..” Hae said.

 

“You go spend time with your son first and when I finished baking you can come back here okay..” she said looking back at her unfinished work.

 

Donghae pouted. “Are you pushing me away?? Can I just stay here with you..” his wife faced him again.

 

“Do not pout in front of me…” she said.

 

“Why?? Will you kiss me??” he pouted more at the same time showing his puppy eyes.

 

“Yes..” she grabbed Hae’s collar and kissed him fully on his lips. “Satisfied?? Now Hae go and spend time with your son…”

 

“I’ll be back with you..” Hae said then he went to look for his son. “Aiden ah!!” he asked. He looked at the garden and there he saw his one and only son Aiden, playing with the dogs. He walk towards him, having a smile on his face. “Aiden ah…”

 

“Daddy!! Finished kissing mommy??” the kid asked showing his innocent look at his father.

 

“Eh???” hae reacted, feeling ashamed that his Son saw them. “Ahmmm yes..? so what are you doing baby??”

 

“Playing, Bada…”

 

DongHae sat on the lawn and Bada started to his hands. “Oh you too Bada, you miss me?? So Aiden ah, how’s school??”

 

“School fun..  have many friends… Aiden  is friendly…” the kid smiled. “Appa,  have present for Aiden??”

 

“Oh yeah, the present… its on my bag.. I’ll give it to you later neh.. ahmm Aiden ah, why don’t we go to the kitchen and look at your mommy while baking??”

 

Aiden pouted… “Okay…”

 

He carried Aiden and they went to the kitchen.

 

“Hae.. what did I tell you??” said HyunHee his ever loving wife.

 

“Hyunnie…” DongHae whined. “Hey, Aiden and I are going to play in here…” he put Aiden on top of the table and then he put a paper bag beside him.

 

“Daddy, this??” Aiden asked.

 

“These are the gifts that the fans gave daddy after the concert..” he said as he unload the cute little things.

 

HyunHee went back to her baking. And DongHae and Aiden continue playing with each other, HyunHee smiled when she heard her son giggles because of Hae’s playfulness. She put the cake in the oven and lean on the kitchen counter and looked at his husband and son. She smiled and remembered so many things…

 

DongHae felt that someone is looking at them, so he looked in front and see his wife staring at them. “is there something wrong??” he asked. HyunHee shook her head. “Then why are you looking like that??”

 

“I’m just happy to see you spending time with Aiden, he really miss you..” she walk toward to them, she sit beside Hae. “Are you going to stay for the night??”

 

DongHae lean forward and give him a peck. “Why?? Wanna do something naughty with me tonight???’

 

HyunHee widen her eyes and she blushed hard. “yah!” she smack Hae’s arms. “You…” she don’t find a word to say.. “Naughty guy..” she blurted out.

 

DongHae whisper something to her. “Yeah, because I’m naughty naughty..” said in a husky voice.

 

HyunHee got goosebumps. “Donghae behave..” she said but blushing.

 

“I know you like the idea…” Hae keeps in teasing.

 

“Think about that later..” HyunHee stood up and was about to go back to the oven but Hae pulled her and she ended up sitting on Hae’s lap. “DongHae, Aiden is here..”

 

The kid looked at them cause she called him. “Mommy need me??” he asked.

 

“A-ani.. just play neh..” she said and then she eyed DongHae. She felt that Hae is soothing her arms. “hae…”

 

“Hyunnie ah. I’m away from home for about a month and you don’t want to be with me??” he asked sulking.

 

“Its not what I meant… and its your choice for being away in a month..” she said then she stood up and go back to her place.

 

DongHae notice that HyunHee is really sulking, yeah she had the privilege.  Donghae is her husband but they seldom see each other and spend time with each other. DongHae a Halyu star. And HyunHee a PD and a professional writer.

 

HyunHee didn’t left the county for her works, but the problem is Hae he always went to different countries for their concert and the thing is… their marriage is a secret… SECRET to the public.. it was three years ago when they decided to get married. both young and enjoying their single life with each other. Hae was twenty three and HyunHee was twenty two. Since Hae wanted to continue his career they kept it a secret.. unfair right but HyunHee accepted it.. the most unfair thing is Aiden their one and only son can’t tell everyone that his father is the famous Lee DongHae of  Super Junior..

 

The kid knew it that’s why he is sulking too, he maybe a kid but he knew their situation.. Genius right…

 

No one knows about the marriage except Hae’s mother and brother and HyunHee’s father, sister and brothers. And also because he is really busy, this past few years he forget about HyunHee and Aiden’s birthday.. also their wedding anniversary.

 

Donghae is in deep thought, thinking about something. When he saw HyunHee coming out of the kitchen talking with someone on the phone.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter