Meeting

Cinderella Story

The next day at school, I was extremely tired. I tried to sleep in Literature because we had a relief teacher who was too busy reading a book and wouldn't really care if I was asleep or awake. I snuck a glance at her before puting my head down on the desk. I felt myself getting sleepier and sleepier by the second, but a loud nagging voice from behind me kept me awake. The voice was magnified, to me, fifty times louder as I was trying to fall asleep.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" I heard Sungyeol's voice say. My ears perked up. What was wrong with Woohyun?
"Nothing," he said back dejectedly. "I'm fine."
"Ummm hyung, you're obviously not fine. Is everything okay between you and Chaeyeon?"
I heard Woohyun hesitate. "Yeah, um, nah, we had a, uh, big fight last night. I don't want to talk about it. Pretty upsetting for me."
"Aw, damn, okay then. I'm here I'd you need to talk."
I heard Woohyun scoff a little. "Okay. Thanks, man."

Just as their conversation ended, and I was able to fall asleep, an announcement came over the PA system and I jolted awake, looking around disorientatedly. Damn!

"All year twelves to meet in the gym at lunchtime for an important announcement. Attendance will be taken, with serious consequences should there be cases of truancy."

I groaned. I was planning to go to the library with Hanbyul at lunchtime to sleep, but instead we had to attend some stupid assembly. I packed up my things and headed toward the hall. I figured I would meet Hanbyul there.

"Hi year twelves," the principal said into the microphone. "I trust you have all been adhering to the school rules and participating in the partner project?"

A murmur rippled through the crowd. I know I had been talking to choiapple on a daily basis, but it seemed like the majority of the year had not been in contact with their partners.

"Silence!" He boomed. "A week from today, next Monday at lunch, you will all be meeting up with your partners. This is how it will work. I know there are a lot of year twelve students so it will be conducted in an orderly manner......"

My phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out secretly and read the text, ignoring the principal who was babbling on about first impressions and how it was going to work. I'll ask Hanbyul later, I thought.

Looks like we're meeting up next week! Excited to see my handsome face? ;)

It was from choiapple! I wondered how he got my number but then I remembered that we had talked on the phone last night.

Omg >.< should I be excited? Are you really that handsome?! LOL. so you're okay now? ):

Ahh yes I'm okay now :D thanks to you ! Haha<3 and yes I am, I am the most handsome guy in the school, no joke!

aww noo I did nothing :) so did you go to the hospital?
STOP BEING SO GREASY, LOL
-vomit-

yes i did~ I felt so much better after seeing him >< I'm going after school again today :))
I'm naturally like this, LOOL ;) ;) ;)

that's good to hear :) should we stop texting now? LOL the teacher keeps looking at me D; I'll text you/Internet you later?

Haha okay! Look forward to it! :)


I smiled and put my phone away just  before the teacher came to tell me off.

During my lessons, I was itching to go home and talk to choiapple, but I knew I had to do my homework and he would be at the hospital. At 10pm, when I was done, I logged on to see if he was online. Yes!

I have a thought! I wrote to choiapple. Since we're meeting next week, lets go to visit your brother in hospital!

He replied immediately.
That sounds great! :)

I won't be intruding right? I feel like ill be intruding a little >.<

NO WAYY LOL my bro needs to meet a good friend of mine :)

Aw, so sweet!

:)

So tell me about your brother! Dongsaeng? Hyung?

He's two years older than me, so hyung! LOL he's studying journalism at university now, in his second year~

Oh wow! Journalism seems interesting, does he like it?

HE LOVES IT OMG all he talks about is his media lecturer -.- lecturer Kim this, lecturer Kim that bahahaa i swear if lecturer Kim was ten years younger and a female, he would marry him LOL

OMGGG LOLLLLL BAHHAHHAHAA i must see this lecturer Kim! He sounds great ;) ;) ;) ;)

LOL okay we should! in the holidays sometime we'll visit my brother and stalk lecturer Kim LOOOOOLL so do you have any siblings ? :)

Yess :) two unnies!

OMG ;) are they hot?!!!!

AIGOOO choiapple /awkward/ they're married LLLOLLLLL

eeek.....sorry.....please don't tell them i said that D:


I won't don't worry :) but......don't push me LOL

okay ill be your slave forever! JOKES!!!!!!!!!!!!  so tell me about them :) what do they do?

Well my younger unnie is a lecturer of biomedical sciences and has two children, and my older unnie is a gym instructor with no children! LOL they're boring >.<

Awesome! I actually wanna do biomedical sciences after school.....maybe your sister could answer some of my questions? :D

LOL sure~~~ you can come over one time and interrogate her LOLLLL

yay sounds good :) and we can go to that japanese restaurant i told you about !


omg yes yummmy ~^^ and ill take you to my parents cafe.......LOL

AHHHH YAY im so excited! :D

hahaa me too (: this is so fun (:

IKRRRR i love making new friends hahaa promise me that even if this project finishes, we'll talk everyday? :D

of course :) but....are you nervous about meeting up though? i am >.<

im not nervous! I'm excited we're meeting LOOL why are you nervous? because you're nervous about seeing my handsome face? ;)

LOL aigoo stop being so cheesy! I don't expect you to be half as handsome as you think you are.... LOL nah its cos im scared of what you'll think of me LOL >.<

what's there to think about you? I know everything about you LOL

Ahhhh that sounds creepy!

Its true though LOL should you quiz me on yourself? kekeke


I gave up trying to explain to him. I didn't think he would ever understand the troubles of a girl like me even though he was an understanding person, so I just changed the subject. The way he kept calling himself handsome was starting to erk me a little bit. What if he was really as handsome as he said he was? I didn't fair well with handsome people.