Library

Cinderella Story

It was a few weeks after the holidays and now it was the beginning of April. Exams were beginning soon, and the extensions classes all organised to go to the library every weekend leading up to exams to study.

So the first week I went with Hanbyul, I wasn't expecting, nor too happy to see Woohyun and Sungyeol there. They were part of the extension classes too, so I guess they could be here if they wanted, but I just figured they'd be too busy with football or ting around to come.

Hanbyul nudged me.
"Psst! Look, Woohyun and Sungyeol are here. Wonder where Sunggyu is?"
I shrugged, annoyed. "Why don't do you go ask them," I snapped.
She glared at me then stormed off in the direction of their table.

I gasped. I wasn't expecting her to go off and ask them! I was scared that they would be mean to her....but what could I do? They'd probably be meaner to me.

I saw her reach their table and both of the guys looked up. I watched them tensely for their reaction, ready to pounce from my seat if they said something wrong.

To my surprise, Woohyun smiled and gestured for Hanbyul to sit down. WHAT? My heart beat eractically in my chest, and I felt a little uneasy. They were now giggling and laughing like they were old mates, and here I was sitting alone on the table on the other side of the room. I told myself that they were being so nice to get because Sunggyu liked her, and they told Byul that he was coming and he would come soon....would she like to study with them? But inside, I knew. Oh, how I knew. Hanbyul with the eye smile and long flowing brown hair. I knew.

My eyes were stinging. I felt like crying, but no tears could or would come out. I was in the library, for god sakes. I needed to get a grip on myself.

I sniffled and opened my laptop and plugged it into the Internet outlet. Out of habit I logged onto the school website to see if choiapple was online to talk with. Everytime I spoke to him these last few months, I just felt at ease. Even if it was a completely random thing, like if they should give plastic or paper bags at the supermarket, my mood immediately improved.

I clicked open the chat program, desperate and in no mood for study. My eyes scanned my friends list and he wasn't online. I fell back into my chair, disappointed. I snuck a glance over to their table - Hanbyul was now talking cheerily to Sungyeol while Woohyun was pulling his laptop out of his bag and turning it on.

"Hey!" Sungyeol cried. "Hyung, you're here!"
Sunggyu walked out of the elevator was a handful of books.
Hanbyul stood up quickly from her seat and smiled shyly.
I scoffed and looked away. I was in no mood to see their interactions.

My laptop made a sound and I quickly turned down the volume, subject to many glares of the people around me.

Hey! Whatzzzzzz up parkpineapple !

I smiled. It was choiapple! He didn't need to even say anything, and a smile was already plastered on my face.

Hiii ;) ahh nothing, just trying to study but keep getting distracted by stupid things ><

Like me?!! ><

Nooooo!!! Im so glad you're online because I'm feeling lonely!! You're not distracting me~~! I'm happy now :D

Hahaa aw! I'm glad you're online too, my friends are here and I can't study now :'( exams are so soon :(

Ahhhh IKR! So stressed :( have you started making notes or however you study?

Noo! Omg so stressed, I've been so busy with other things, I have no time ! Please let's not talk about this anymore, I'm sweating as I type :(

LOL fair enough ! Okay (: but....you brought it up first LOLLLL


While I was waiting for him to reply, I looked up at Woohyun's table. Hanbyul and Sunggyu were reading a textbook together, heads touching. Sungyeol was running his hands through his hair and checking the answers frantically, biting his pen. Woohyun was smiling widely at his laptop screen. I scoffed. It's illegal to watch at the library, I thought disgustedly.

I did! Sorry :( haha

Hey, you never told me about your 2NE1 concert LOL ;)

Omgod, didn't I? I thought I told everyone LOL OK I WILL TELL YOU OMG SO AMAZING. are you ready?!!!~

Yes OTL LOL

well....I went with my friend who also likes Bom so we made a huge neon sign saying "bom and I together, it just feels so right!" LOLLLLL and when we were waiting in line, a guy was filming us maybe for 2NE1 tv or something and he saw out sign and told us to stand and the front of the crowd, near the stage!!!!!!!!! It was so amazing omggggg

:O are you serious, like for real? Those tickets cost like five trillion won :O

IKR?!!!!! ARGHHHHGHHH SO GOOD AND BOM KEPT MAKING EYE CONTACT WITH ME AND POINTING AND SMILING AT ME AND OMG PINEAPPLE LOL IT WAS SO GOOD, THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE AT A 2NE1 CONCERT~!!!

LOLLL omg you're so lucky! T.T did you take many pictures?

LOL YES! I got one of CL for you! Here, I'll link it to you.


And he sent me a picture. He was really, no joke, five centimeters away from the stage. And the picture was of CL posing for my camera, smiling widely and putting up the peace sign. I was touched that he remembered to take the picture for me, amidst all his crazy fangirling.

Wow! This picture is DAEBAK! Thankyou!

He proceeded to tell me every detail of the concert, like what the girls said and what songs they performed. I knew that I needed to study, and that exams were very close, but....too bad. Choiapple was way more interesting than reading my physics textbook!