Taking care of Seung Hyun

TabiSan/TopDara One Shot Fic Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sandara was at her wits end when she heard the news. Top was injured while filming and was brought to the hospital. She was told that he was seriously injured because his hand was getting stitched that very moment.

Crazy thoughts were running through her head. What if he wouldn’t be able to move his hand again? What if the news wasn’t complete and he didn’t want her to know the truth because he knows that she’s such a worry wart especially when it’s about him? Tabi had the habit of not telling her things that would worry her. But he would eventually tell her afterwards when she can’t do anything about it. She was really worried but she still had to keep her game face on because she had to finish on time and make her way to Busan right away.

“Unni don’t worry about it. I’m sure it’s nothing serious,” minzy tried to cheer her up.

“I hope so. But I can’t help but be worried. Maybe he got all carried away again and injured himself while filming,” she muttered in frustration.

The girls saw that she was in the brink of tears.

“Your Bingu is just being his usual self. I’m sure they’re taking care of him now,” Bom said trying to reassure her.

“Yes unni don’t cry, you’ll mess up your make up. We’ll ask for the group shots to be done first then they can shoot your solo so you can leave right away,” CL said.

“Thanks Chae Rin. I know I can count on you guys,” she replied gratefully to their leader. All four of them did a group hug. She knew that she could always relay on them in times like this.

Dara’s phone rang and she immediately answered it. “yoeboseyo.”

On the other line was Top’s older sister. “Dara-ah, We’re already on the way to Busan to see Seung Hyun. Will you be able to make it?”

“Hye Yoon-unni, deh. I will follow you and oemmonim once my shoot is done. How is Tabi,” she asked worriedly.

“Don’t worry too much. I’m sure he just got a little carried away. You know how Bingu is,” Choi Hye Yoon joked.

“I’m still worried unni,  I heard from YG-sajangnim that he was getting stitches on his injured hand. And it’s funny how you said the same thing that Bom said. No wonder Tabi is scared of Bom you are so a like,” Dara admitted.

“Oh tell me about it. He keeps on telling me that Bom creeps him out because were a like. He said it’s like having a duplicate nagging noona and it bothers him when fans pair him with her. He said it’s so freaky to be partnered to someone who’s like his sibling, ”Hye Yoon  explained. “Wait omma wants to speak to you.”

“Give me the phone Hyo Yoon,” Tabi’s mom said. “Dara-ah, this is Seung Hyun-oemma. Don’t worry too much. I’m sure he’ll be fine. We will go there now. Once your work is done then you can go see him in the hospital. Don’t worry too much dear. We’ll take care of him while you’re away,” she reassured the worried 2NE1 member.

“Thank you Oemmonim. I will go there as soon as possible. Please call me right away once you get there. Please tell me if you hear any new news. Travel safely. Extend my regards to Hye Yoon-unni,” Dara replied then the call ended.

It was so obvious that she was worried it was written all over her face.

She went straight to her car as soon as the group pictures were done. As discussed she was the first who got solo shots then the group pictures were taken so she can live as soon as possible.

The 2ne1 manager was worried so they had one of the assistants to driver for her.

Dara patiently waited for any news while they were driving to the hospital in Busan where Tabi was confined. She was worriedly checking her phone every few minutes. She felt time was dragging so slowly and the wait time was killing her.

After a few hours they finally arrived. She was escorted to the back entrance to make sure that they avoid the reporters.

She was tearing up because the reality of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter