Superman Is Back TabiSan Edition

TabiSan/TopDara One Shot Fic Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Superman Is Back TabiSan Edition 

 

Choi Seung Hyun and Sandara Park are on their 2nd pregnancy after 4 years of marriage. This of course got the Korean industry a buzz just like when they first had their twins Seung Ah, their oldest daughter and Seung Joon, their son who’s only 7 minutes younger.

Dara, once a member of the epic girl group 2NE1 and Seung Hyun, a member of the long running top male kpop boy group, Bigbang are also accomplished in the field of acting so it is just appropriate for their family to be invited to take part in the long running TV show of celebrity dads and their children, Superman is Back.

Dara is in her last month of her pregnancy. The couple just recently found the gender of their new set of twins. The couple agreed to be filmed for a few episodes for a special segment to feature the couple prior to the delivery of the new members of their family after which the episodes of the show will transition to the usual focus of the dad and the kids for two days without mom or with very minimal appearances of the mother every now and then. Of course they would have to delay this because after giving birth Dara would be staying with the twins since she’s a feeding mom. The producers plan to feature Top with their 1st set of twins and the new twins will be introduced later on. The fans will be in for a treat because of the adorable antics of little Seung Ah and Seung Joon who look like a cute chibi versions of their parents.

“Are you excited to see them?” She asked as she gently rubbed her swollen belly. They were being filmed while they drive to Dara’s house to pick up the twins from their overnight stay at grandma’s house.

“I’m excited to hold them and play with them. We only have less than a month to wait and we will finally see their beautiful faces I bet they will be as pretty as our little Seung Ah,” Tabi replied as he tried to look for a parking spot.

“It’s a good thing they let you have a couple of months off from your busy schedule. It was really hard back then when we first had our babies. I remember going on labor without you. Good thing both our moms were there to help me,” Dara said. “Well Superman is back is still sort of like work but not really since they will just film you taking care of the twins and later on you will handle all 4 of our kids. Aren’t you worried?”

“I will probably beat Song Il Gook-sunbae and Lee Dong Gook-sunbae in popularity since I have 2 pairs of twins and it’s a combination of toddlers and infants,” he joked.“Tablo- hyung told me to just enjoy the experience. I can’t believe little Haru is all grown up now she was only a kid when they were still in the show,” he added.

“But yeobo are you sure you can handle the twins by yourself? Tablo-oppa already had his hands full with just Haru. We have twin toddlers and like you said in less than a month we’ll have a new set of babies,” she reminded him.

“If Lee Hwi Jae-hyung, Song Il Gook- hyung and Lee Dong Gook-hyung can do it so can I. Don’t worry just take your much needed break before our baby twins come out. I will take care of Seung Ah and Seung Joon. If the other appas can do it, so can I,” he said enthusiastically.

Dara kissed Tabi on his cheeks. “I’m so lucky you’re such a good hands on daddy,” she complemented him.

“I’m looking forward to spending time with you and the kids while we’re filming the last few weeks of our pregnancy. I’ll let you relax while I take care of our kids,” he exclaimed.  

Dara’s family moved to a villa complex much closer to Tabi’s home. The twins Seung Ah and Seung Joon would usually visit either their grandma Choi or Grandma Park alternately everytime both their parents have work. Dara just started working again before she got pregnant with their new twins but even then she misses Seung Ah and Seung Joon a lot that she would ask her siblings, her mom or her mother-in-law to bring them to her work so she could be with them. She finished her projects as soon as she found out she was pregnant again. When she was pregnant with Seung Ah and Seung Joon she almost had a miscarriage because of over fatigue since then she decided to step back from work and to focus more on her family.

Her husband was supportive of her decision even though he knew that she was sacrificing a lot because she loves performing but now to her nothing is more important than her family. His love for her has grown even more because of this. Seung Hyun’s dad once told him that men are physically strong but women are stronger in almost all aspects. After marrying Sandara Park he realized that his dad is absolutely right. His fragile looking wife carried their first twins to full term and she’s able to care for them both with very little help since he’s busy with work. Now that she’s pregnant again and with twins no less, she’s still able to handle their home like any mom should.

They finally made it to Dara’s mom’s floor. She rang the bell because Seung Hyun’s hands are full because of the gifts they brought for Darumi’s birthday.

Dara went on a shopping spree for her younger sister and they also got the twins a pair of stuffed bunnies.

When the door opened Dara and Seung Hyun were surprised by Seung Ah and Seung Joon who were waiting for them at entrance.

“Appah!!! Eomma!!!” Seung Ah exclaimed then giggled excitedly at the sight of her parents.

“Pah!!!Mah!! Seung Joon who’s a little behind in speaking, exclaimed.

Sang Hyun immediately helped Seung Hyun in carrying the bags because the twins were both begging to be carried.

Seung Ah immediately went to Tabi and Seung Joon to Dara. She took the little boy and carried him for a little bit before Tabi took him from her. Both kids are quite big for their age.

“Mah!” Seung Joon cried out for her mom and tried his best to wiggle his way out of Tabi’s arms. But Tabi has already mastered carrying both babies at the same time.

“Eommah will be tired if she carries you around. I thought Seung Joon is a big boy now?” Tabi said to his little boy.

“Seung Joon is a baby,” Seung Ah exclaimed with a giggle.

Seung Joon pouted then hugged Tabi’s neck. “Anniyo! Seung Joonie is a biggie boy,” he muttered.

“That's right our Seung Joonie is a very good big boy,” Dar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter