Our little Secret

TabiSan/TopDara One Shot Fic Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How different we are from the rest of the crowd makes us similar. We are the oddballs and I find comfort in the fact that I have someone just like me in the bunch. Looking forward to being good friends ~ Tabi 2008

She folded the paper gently before putting it back in her small purse.

She has kept the note he had given her from way back. How long has it been any way? Their relationship was quite odd. Although she has established friendship among the YGE artist and considers them family their relationship was quite odd, formal to say the least and yet familiar and cordial.

The last person she speaks with at night and the first person who calls or messages her in the morning is always him. When in front of the rest of the group they seem aloof but given their very few moments together they were relaxing and fun. Only a close group of people know about their secret rendezvous. Minzy, her groups maknae, Seungri his groups maknae, Seven-oppa , Han-byul, and their own families. She never addressed him as her boyfriend and he has never referred to her as his girl not when the truth is she’s under their company’s dating ban. Putting a label to their relationship would just be bothersome. They get a long really well. They enjoy each other’s company when given the opportunity to spend time together. Although spending time together were seldom, they were precious and worthwhile. They’re daily greetings and conversations through their phones even when in the same room was their usual topic of amusement. In gatherings they usually sat apart unless directed to seat next to each other. It was like a game they play. A little dance off or a game of make believe, staying strangers while truly being familiar with each other. On stage if they could stand together they surely try even if it meant staying at the very back away from the cameras and the prying eyes of the fans.

On their YG family special where some topics from their pasts were revealed they opted to show restraint and plastered a happy smile on their faces. If one looks closely to their reactions it would have been obvious how the interview and story of one was affecting the other. Truly a picture or in this case a video truly said more than a thousand words.

So as soon as the show ended and each group had to go back to the YG headquarters the two with the help of a few others were able to sneak out from the staff and crews prying eyes. They rode on his Ducati to a not so secret spot they frequent together whenever they have the opportunity.

The Han River is quite picturesque at night. They stood next to each other reveling in each other’s company.

“You did well in the show,” Seunghyun first broke the silence.

“Thanks, but I think you’re funnier,” she exclaimed.

“Seungri-shi really knows how to keep the discussion rolling,” she bemused.

“He knows too much if you ask me. I want to whack him on the head with a pillow for making you seem desperate,” the tall blue haired boy muttered.

was all for fun. You shared a bit too much of yourself if you ask me,” she said staring at the lights changing on the bridge. She chuckled and this affected him right away.

“I wish I can tell everyone,” he said his tone a bit too serious all of a sudden. I want to proudly say that I have someone special. That you’re in the same room and that I enjoy every minute I spend with you. I have been contemplating on switching places with Seungrat but you know how he is,” he admitted. She muffled her laugh which automatically made him smile.

“Did Seven-oppa’s talk got to you?” she asked. She knew him too well albeit the fact that their time spent together were always limited she revels in each encounter as an important milestone. She has observed his face and memorized how his reactions were always a mirror of his feelings

. “Do you think one day we can finally say that we have something special that only the two of us share,” she asked him, searching his face for an answer.

He gently placed his hand on hers. “I would proudly say it to the rest of the world if it wouldn’t be such a big deal to the company and the fans Dong Wook- hyung said that as much as I want the whole world to know that I’m the luckiest guy in the planet to have you in my life, I can’t do that without weighing the consequences. I know how important your group is to you and the fact that you’ll be working on your US debut and we’ll be busy with our world tour. I just don’t want your achievements to be clouded by a scandal that the reporters would come up with if we make a sudden announcement. I will however formally ask YG-hyung to allow me to date you officially when he decides to lift the dating ban or even if he doesn’t I think we should tell the rest of our friends,” he muttered squeezing her hand gently as if to reassure her.

“Yah, you’re acting all mature. You make me so proud. I agree with you about coming clean at least with rest of our friends,” she said. She placed her hands on his face and gently caressed his face and as soon as he closed his eyes as he revels in her touch, she pinched his cheeks.

His eyes suddenly opened as she released his slightly red cheeks.

“Kyeopta,” she giggled as she ran away from him.

“Yah! You don’t play fair,” he said as she ran after her.

From up far they looked like regular people in love having the time of their life. He finally caught her and enclosed her in his embrace. She was anticipating the possible tickle fest that she usually gets but instead she felt his chin on her shoulder and his warm cheek next to hers.

She relaxed to his touch and enjoyed the moment. They were both quietly watching as the colors changed in the bridge fountain display.

“Do you think we can be like Seven-oppa and Byulie-ah. Can we withstand keeping this a secret,” she asked.

“I know we can beat them and be the best-looking couple in the whole of Kpop history,” he exclaimed.

“Yah, where is this courage coming from,” she asked.

“I feel that I can do anything when I’m with you. It’s hard keeping our distance all the time. Pretending that we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter